Should Pat be worried about Gaints?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Should Pat be worried about Gaints?

Are the Pats taking the Gaints too lightly...

Thoughts

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Re: Should Pat be worried about Gaints?

If the Pats were playing Foxboro HS they would take them as seriously as the current SB champs. They take no one lightly. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

They don't take anyone lightly.  But yes, they should be worried about the Giants.  They can generate pressure, and Eli can throw it if we can't cover better.  But I think we will win.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Sure, if we time shift back to the late 80's

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

after being embarrassed last week, i doubt they're taking the giants lightly.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

No, but I would like to see the O-line protect TB better, and if they start playing that Stooler coverage I hope we go no huddle the whole game

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

no huddle all game? I can't see them, or any other team, doing no huddle all game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: Should Pat be worried about Gaints?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Should Pat be worried about Gaints? : I think it will help them get their rhythmn going, and if they get a nice lead, they can chew up the clock by huddling. But they have to do something to tire out the jints pass rushers. as for the run game they should use alot of sweeps and wear out their LBs
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

I can understand doing no huddle to get into a rythm and getting an early lead, but no huddle is a quick way to go 3-and-out if the Giant get Brady and the receivers out of sync.

Remember, our guys will get just as tired as their guys.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]no huddle all game? I can't see them, or any other team, doing no huddle all game.
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

I think it will help them get their rhythmn going, and if they get a nice lead, they can chew up the clock by huddling. But they have to do something to tire out the jints pass rushers.
    as for the run game they should use alot of sweeps and wear out their LBs

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

With this current Pats D they better take Boise State seriously!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I am sure Jints would say yes...and that is all that matters!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Why do these threads start?

The Pats should be scared of any team in the NFL.... Period.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

No. I had Brady and Welker over at my house last night for WOW and they both told me they took the Giants deadly serious.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

[QUOTE]Sure, if we time shift back to the late 80's
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Good one, with the likes of Phil "Tebowhasnoarm" Simms and LT...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Well . . .  Blue New Jersey is in first place over there in that other eastern division . . .  so there's that . . .  and we all know Eli can throw it straight up in the air . . .  the way the Pats have been playing pass defene, who knows?

That may be enough.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

No, they should be worried about their fans lack of faith.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Beavis, I am not worried, but excited to watch this great matchup. This will be a very good test for Pats as both teams are similare in that they have basically the same weaknesses on the defensive side.

This may end up a high scoring game.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Run Ridley. Mayo needs to step up and stop the run.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Should Pat be worried about Gaints?:
    [QUOTE]Are the Pats taking the Gaints too lightly... Thoughts
    Posted by beavis[/QUOTE]

After that putrid performance in Pittsburgh, I would question whether the Giants are taking the Patriots lightly.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Pats need to be concerned about every game they've got left.  Worried is too strong a word, but concerned seems to fit.

The thing they do need to worry about is, their offense has declined every game since week one.  Every game.  Nasty little trend.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Should Pat be worried about Gaints? :      After that putrid performance in Pittsburgh, I would question whether the Giants are taking the Patriots lightly.
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]
    Tex, we've both been posting here for years and years and its funny how we used to be the biggest BB apologists for draft picking etc and how we've both sort of changed this year. I just can't believe this is the same franchise that fielded that 2003 defense. Things have gone sideways over the years and I feel your pain. Let's just hope that the youngsters can go out there and get some turnovers because that's really the only hope for this defense. Out of curiosity; do you think anyone can coach Brady to ten wins?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Patriots 31 jints 13

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I would say O Brien most definatly-not one screen pass to a back today and abandoning the run again--God awful OC!!!In Response to Re: Should Pat be worried about Gaints?:
    [QUOTE]With all the talent on offense, it's either Brady or O'Brien.  It's one or the other. Concerns remain sky high with Brady and his ego or the harsh reality that Bill O'brien can't call his way out of a paper bag. 13-17 points of offense generated by our own offense will not cut it. That's BC Eagles style offensive output.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts