Should Pat's be favored this week?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

Should Pat's be favored this week?

Saw Pat's open at 2 & 1/2 point favorites.  I'm clearly a Jet fan but always bet with my head not heart (which is why I rarely bet Jet games) but this one seems like a no brainer..... Jets as home dog look like a lock...  I'm not suggesting this to get under any one's skin, it's my honest opinion.  What are the intelligent (that means please no comment from Rusty and Davesone) Pats fan's thought's?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Should Pat's be favored this week?

You are a wise man.  Hopefully the rule of betting with your head and not your heart was not learned by betting with your heart, if you know what I mean.

This bet I would stay clear of.  To be honest it surprises me that the Patriots are listed as favorites.  This is a tough game to bet on, let alone be a die hard fan of either team.  To me I would think this is the Jets game to win.  They looked better last weekend then they have for a long time.  The Patriots are in unchartered territory. They are kind of a mess.  But one thing is for sure, BB is not one to bet against.  I'm guessing (not betting) that he has some things in store for this weeks game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

In Response to Re: Should Pat's be favored this week?:
    [QUOTE]Well, they just got better today.  So maybe.  If they cut Ocho, that point spread should go up some.
    Posted by JetMangione[/QUOTE]
    Actually, Vegas line just went to Jets by 1&1/2.... Still like the Jets for a strong bet....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Oh look it's all the fans of the back to back Super Bowl winning Jets! Were any of your parents born the last time the Jets played in one?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

[QUOTE]Oh look it's all the fans of the back to back Super Bowl winning Jets! Were any of your parents born the last time the Jets played in one?
    Posted by Evil2012[/QUOTE]
    I was here.... But just 2, so too young to remember......  However, things are always changing in life... Great teams have their runs... Think it is Jets turn... But we'll see

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Should Pat's be favored this week? : I was here.... But just 2, so too young to remember......  However, things are always changing in life... Great teams have their runs... Think it is Jets turn... But we'll see
    Posted by 1anddone-again[/QUOTE]

You're right you will see. Until you actually make it through to the SB there is nothing to brag about is there. Although I guess 'we finally don't suck' works.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Aren't the Patriots 1-0 vs the Jets this season?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]Aren't the Patriots 1-0 vs the Jets this season?
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Yes but they lost last year and the Jets beat Miami and SD at home while the Pats lost to Pitt and NYG.  Haven't you heard?

Sections
Shortcuts