Should pats consider Bobby Wade?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

Should pats consider Bobby Wade?

Bobby was the leading receiver the past 2 years in Minny. they just cut him to make way for our waived guy in greg lewis. he seems like a natural fit at 3rd receiver. perhaps galloway can slide over to 4th or be a co-third!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: Should pats consider Bobby Wade?

This was kind of a surprise, as Wade just reworked his deal to give the Purple some cap relief. I can only deduce from this that Wade has added losing a step to his already formidable resume' of poor route-running and the dropsies.

Don't be fooled by his leading the team in receptions. The Vikes  haven't had any NFL receivers, unless you count Bernard Berian, who is a legitimate deep threat on a team without a quarterback who can throw deep with any accuracy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pondbridge. Show pondbridge's posts

Would rather see them go after Matt Jones, ex-Jax. Yeah, yeah, the baggage-- but he's a great talent and this seems to be the year of second chances. As with other players, a great year w/ NE is his salvation, football-wise.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from choircontrarian. Show choircontrarian's posts

In Response to Re: Should pats consider Bobby Wade?:
    [QUOTE]This was kind of a surprise, as Wade just reworked his deal to give the Purple some cap relief. I can only deduce from this that Wade has added losing a step to his already formidable resume' of poor route-running and the dropsies. Don't be fooled by his leading the team in receptions. The Vikes  haven't had any NFL receivers, unless you count Bernard Berian, who is a legitimate deep threat on a team without a quarterback who can throw deep with any accuracy.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]
    guess it was largely due to lewis having had experience with the offensive coordinator in philly!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

At the right price I don't see why not.  Plus, Edelman is injured, so he would provide depth considering we only have 4 active wideouts (including Aiken).  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

i would like to see matt jones too. i'm kind of surprised that nobody has given this guy a chance yet. i think in the right situation this guy still has a chance to be good.

[QUOTE]Would rather see them go after Matt Jones, ex-Jax. Yeah, yeah, the baggage-- but he's a great talent and this seems to be the year of second chances. As with other players, a great year w/ NE is his salvation, football-wise.
    Posted by pondbridge[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I third the Matt Jones signing. He would be the perfect 3rd receiver for the Patriots. Moss the 40+ yard receiver, Jones the 20 yard receiver, Welker the 5-15 yard receiver. Galloway is only a one year deal and a deep threat. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Bobby Wade will never be Patriot! After the illegal hit to Rodney harrison's Knee against the Titans. He does not deserve to be on the best team in football! Bubba Killa is a mole and I can only hope for his sake his life is not as sad as it seems.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from One-If-By-Sea. Show One-If-By-Sea's posts

[QUOTE]I third the Matt Jones signing.[/QUOTE]

I understood it was not only attitude but drugs with Matt Jones. All the leadership in the world will not overcome an addict. Is he clean now?

Sections
Shortcuts