Should Pats fans be hoping for a Baltimore-Pittsburg divisional round?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carbonflow. Show carbonflow's posts

Should Pats fans be hoping for a Baltimore-Pittsburg divisional round?

I think the Patriots can take of business with either Chiefs or Jets.

Others have expressed fears of Manning and the Colt's passing attack, even with their dimished roster. I too, share those fears and hope that Baltimore can take care of Indy in the wild card.

As far as divisional round, we all know that Baltimore and Pittsburg play very physical and taxing football when they play each other.  With only one week to rest, the winner will bebanged and brusined coming to Foxbourgh for the AFC championship.

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: Should Pats fans be hoping for a Baltimore-Pittsburg divisional round?

ive been mulling this for awhile..idk who id rather face, probly baltimore bc they are easier to self destruct. but also manning in the cold..id take that too.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

Let's hope the Jets somehow squeak by the Chiefs. At this point it's better for the Jets to be locked in to a 3-6 matchup with the Chiefs. If it's Jets-Colts the Colts will roll them. Much, much better to not have to play both the Ravens and Steelers if at all possible.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick8795. Show Rick8795's posts

Snipe from the week 16 power rankings, which has Ravens third after Pats and Saints, says "pats surely hope that the Ravens have to play the Colts in the first round...".

Every opponent will bring something different so its just idle grist to pick the team that presents the easier path to the SB. I say bring any team to Foxboro the Patriots will be ready to play.

I would enjoy seeing the Ravens, thumping them would exorcise the ghosts of last year and set a tone going forward.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

A win over the Ravens may not get them to shut up, but it would get that monkey from last year off the Pats' back.