Should Pats start Matt Light at left tacle and SeaBass at Right Tacle to get Nick Kaczur off the field?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kittycat6969. Show kittycat6969's posts

Should Pats start Matt Light at left tacle and SeaBass at Right Tacle to get Nick Kaczur off the field?

I really would hate for us to move Seabass from the marque left tackle spot that he did so well at but do you think we would consider putting Kaczur on the bench and shifting SeaBass?  I hate this but Matt Light may be appreciably better than Kaczur.  Also, I think Vollmer is our best offensive lineman already but I do remember BB saying that he is a true swing tackle that can play both sides.  Thoughts?   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Re: Should Pats start Matt Light at left tacle and SeaBass at Right Tacle to get Nick Kaczur off the field?

I would do it the other way.Light at right tackle,and seabass at left.at least im quoteing on your post header,but you had it right by saying seabass has done well at the left tackle spot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

Re: Should Pats start Matt Light at left tacle and SeaBass at Right Tacle to get Nick Kaczur off the field?

I think SeaBass has earned the job. Light would be your #2 tackle now. That leaves Kaczur on the bench in my opinion. Kaczur was terrible yesterday. He's been mediocre the entire year. 

I'm sure a tackle is going to be high on the list this year in the draft. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Didn't Light used to play right tackle and did so poorly?

Isn't that why he ended up on the left side?

I'd rather see him play right tackle and replace Kaczur if he can, but if he can only play left and Vollmer is able to play both sides, Vollmer might be the one who has to move (at least temporarily).

Either way, Vollmer is the future at left tackle.  I don't think Collinsworth was making an overstatement last night when he said that Vollmer could be a budding superstar at the position.

Sections
Shortcuts