Should the Patriots try to get Pacman Jones?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbfan12. Show tbfan12's posts

Should the Patriots try to get Pacman Jones?

If he's still talented should the Patriots go after him for depth at cornerback? Don't hurt me!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickDesper. Show RickDesper's posts

Re: Should the Patriots try to get Pacman Jones?

No.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

In Response to Should the Patriots try to get Pacman Jones?:
    If he's still talented should the Patriots go after him for depth at cornerback? Don't hurt me!
    Posted by tbfan12

Right after we get Plax on the work release furlough.Mr.Jones just blew a deal with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers of the CFL,(the only team calling),by being a complete moron during a live interview on some Canadian channel..The dude didn't even know what league he signed with.If he was worth anything to anyone we would have seen him in preseason

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Pacman has been a good NFL player?

Oh... right...

Never happened.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Thats a NEGATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

then we can trade our first round pick away for T.O. but why stop there? Trade Tom Brady to the Bears for Cry Baby Cutler. I wouldn't be satisfied though, trade Randy Moss to the Broncos for Brandon Marshall. Then we can have a roster crammed pack with a bunch of team distractions and/or players with legal problems.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from munichpatsfan. Show munichpatsfan's posts

No. He never was a reliable CB. He is just a kick returner at best in my eyes.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

No the guy is clearly a mental case

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Why is it than whenever one of these low character guys or outright criminals become available, some yahoo starts thinking the Patriots should sign him? I cannot understand it. In Pacman's case, he's not even that good! This board is polluted enough with all the trolls. Why do we also have to page through c r a p like this???

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

H E to the double L's NO!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from xavyre. Show xavyre's posts

...try to get Pacman Jones..." to do what? Mow the playing field (that doesn't grow)? He might be qualified for that.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

What do you mean by try to get?  The dude is playing Sand Lot Ball with He hate me.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Adam Jones is a bad CB, good KR/PR man. High risk, low rewards aren't as good as low risk, high reward experiments.  

If we really want a veteran corner, Chris McAllister is still a FA.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tartarus12. Show tartarus12's posts

In Response to Re: Should the Patriots try to get Pacman Jones?:
    Adam Jones is a bad CB, good KR/PR man. High risk, low rewards aren't as good as low risk, high reward experiments.   If we really want a veteran corner, Chris McAllister is still a FA.
    Posted by 49Patriots

I agree with your first sentence. But I am comfortable with Bodden, Springs, Wilhite, Butler and Wheatley.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from docmartin72. Show docmartin72's posts

I just don't get some of these questions.

ATTN: Before you post any type of personnel move, game plan, or question that says "POLL" (but actually lacks a poll), stop and have someone with an education* review it first.

(* "education" is someone that has completed grade school at the minimum and has watched at least one football game)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Medic87. Show Medic87's posts

No,  just dont think he is that good, besides all of the other off the field problems.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from spinalpap. Show spinalpap's posts

While it looks like the secondary will stink yet again, Pacman Jones is no longer an elite corner and he is a total scum bag who will never play a meaningful football game again. In fact I predict he will either be killed or spend the rest of his life in prison.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Forget Pacman, I'd rather have Frogger!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

Posted by tbfan12

It may be tough keeping him out of the scrip clubs. The Patriots don't need someone who is going to be rebellion.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from gabebello3. Show gabebello3's posts

NO WAY!!!!! I PREFER WHEATLEY OVER PACMAN...SO WE DON'T NEED HIM.....HE IS GONNA GO TO THE CFL PROBABLY

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Posted by tbfan12

NO, NO, NO, and in case you didn't get the memo, NO !

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sonieboy. Show sonieboy's posts

NO!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

Our DB's R NOT THE PROBLEM. u can have 10 TY LAW's OUT THERE(IN HIS PRIME)IT WONT MATTER, WITH NO PASS RUSH, NO SUPERBOWL!!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

Why stop there? After we sign Pacman we can spring OJ and Rae Carruth out of jail. And maybe if we're lucky we can swing a trade for Vick and pick up Leonard Little and Stallworth.

When Pacman finally gets arrested for murder (which is inevitable) I want him to be wearing a Pats jersey.

What amazes me is you asked people to go easy on you. Which means you are smart enough to know it was an idiotic question, but you asked it anyway. A little bored are we?Laughing 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrmccook. Show jrmccook's posts

He'd be a good role model to bring into the nfl rookie symposium as a guest to provide an example on how to mess up one's career, and what not to do in the league/off the field. Maybe they could load a bus with plaxico, maurice clarrett, pac-man jones, kazur, and vick

Sections
Shortcuts