Should the Patriots try to get Pacman Jones?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

Re: Should the Patriots try to get Pacman Jones?

And beyond the character issues the guy is about as smart as a bag of rocks. BB hates two things- players that can't tackle and players that aren't smart. Not happening. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

What amazes me is you asked people to go easy on you. Which means you are smart enough to know it was an idiotic question, but you asked it anyway. A little bored are we?

Trolls never cease to amaze me. They are not all mentally incompetent, though they may all be mentally unstable. That is usually the only type of subject they bring up...idiotic. They also don't understand the concept of bored. When you live in your mother's basement at 36, have no job or friends, and never go out of the house boredom is merely "being". This is the only place they get attention. Their mothers are all down at the truckstop throwing $10 bjs. Their fathers have long since left town (for obvious reasons).

Maybe they could load a bus with plaxico, maurice clarrett, pac-man jones, kazur, and vick

Don't know why you put Kaczur (you spelled it wrong, too) there. He wasn't a "gangsta". But the rest could do a walk-through in dogchains (fitting for Vick) and striped jumpsuits!

And beyond the character issues the guy is about as smart as a bag of rocks.

Be nice!!! Rocks have feelings, too. It's not PC to insult their intelligence by comparing them to Pacman...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbfan12. Show tbfan12's posts

OK you don't have to give me the attitude, just say no and leave!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Blomie. Show Blomie's posts

In the spirit of this thread, should the Pats try to get OJ for RB depth?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrmccook. Show jrmccook's posts

In Response to Re: Should the Patriots try to get Pacman Jones?:
    [QUOTE]What amazes me is you asked people to go easy on you. Which means you are smart enough to know it was an idiotic question, but you asked it anyway. A little bored are we? Trolls never cease to amaze me. They are not all mentally incompetent, though they may all be mentally unstable. That is usually the only type of subject they bring up...idiotic. They also don't understand the concept of bored. When you live in your mother's basement at 36, have no job or friends, and never go out of the house boredom is merely "being". This is the only place they get attention. Their mothers are all down at the truckstop throwing $10 bjs. Their fathers have long since left town (for obvious reasons). Maybe they could load a bus with plaxico, maurice clarrett, pac-man jones, kazur, and vick Don't know why you put Kaczur (you spelled it wrong, too) there. He wasn't a "gangsta". But the rest could do a walk-through in dogchains (fitting for Vick) and striped jumpsuits! And beyond the character issues the guy is about as smart as a bag of rocks. Be nice!!! Rocks have feelings, too. It's not PC to insult their intelligence by comparing them to Pacman...
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]

kazur for his  202 oxycontin's he was arresed in possession of..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

is this a joke lol

Sections
Shortcuts