SHOULD THE PATS SIGN MCNABB FOR NEXT YEAR?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

SHOULD THE PATS SIGN MCNABB FOR NEXT YEAR?

with mcnabb being severely disrespected in washington and he still is in need of a ring, y not bring him in on a  2 year team friendly deal as we have with a fred taylor. imagine the leadership qualities he will bring and reinforce in that locker room?  i would do it in a hearbeat. he will help hoyer and even brady (if it is possible to make him better). 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: WOULD YOU SIGN MCNABB FOR NEXT YEAR?

I think BB is set using 2 roster spots on the QB position.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: SHOULD THE PATS SIGN MCNABB FOR NEXT YEAR?

LMAO, that is a crazy idea. he doesn't give a hundred percent

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Well i've seen alot of McNabb's play and I would say HELL NO.  What could he possibly teach Brady, how to choke?  Besides why would he want to come to New England to be a back-up when there are teams he could start for.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

NO...unless as an example of how not to play and manage a career.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

i hope this is not serious post... Why would mcnabb come here to be a backup? can people think a little before posting.. is that so much to ask? He will get paid to play somewhere, just look around the league, even with the amount of times he chokes, he might still be better than half the starting QB's in the league... I think it would make sense if he goes to Vikings... 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

NO that would be stupid!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

You must be kidding.  MUST BE.  MUST BE.  All he can teach anyone is how to lose a Superbowl by barfing in the clutch.  I don't like TO, but he was right about that one.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

VERY FUNNY! Why not TO as well.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

BB has a very hard time trying to decide whether he should make a play for McNabb or Favre.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

I would sign McNabb, Favre, TO and Moss.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

Look for Miami to sign him instead. I think the Patriots draft Jake Locker in the first or second round.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

He should go to Oakland

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to SHOULD THE PATS SIGN MCNABB FOR NEXT YEAR?:
    [QUOTE]with mcnabb being severely disrespected in washington and he still is in need of a ring, y not bring him in on a  2 year team friendly deal as we have with a fred taylor. imagine the leadership qualities he will bring and reinforce in that locker room?  i would do it in a hearbeat. he will help hoyer and even brady (if it is possible to make him better). 
    Posted by KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Huh?

And listen to his whining about being disrespected by NOT being the starting QB, after taking Philthy-delphia to 4 straight NFC Championship games?

Didn't we just get rid of Moss when he whined, and have stayed away from TO? Why invite another one in? BB may be a great coach, but I doubt if he's ready for sainth hoodquite yet.

BTW, How can McNabb POSSIBLY help Brady? By his leadership abilities? By his big game winning capabilities as he's proven proven over the years?

ROFLMFAO!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to Re: SHOULD THE PATS SIGN MCNABB FOR NEXT YEAR?:
    [QUOTE]I would sign McNabb, Favre, TO and Moss.
    Posted by neali[/QUOTE]

..... and a VERY GOOD shrink.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Nah, we have tail-gaters with better puking skills

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatssoxVA. Show PatssoxVA's posts

McNabb to AZ. Going home.
    He wants to start, but I think his best years are behind him.  Still a classy guy, though. He took the high road in his presser today. Didn't throw anyone under the bus.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SHOULD THE PATS SIGN MCNABB FOR NEXT YEAR? : ..... and a VERY GOOD shrink.
    Posted by AZPAT[/QUOTE]

Nice.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

No, for the simple reason he will get either one more starting job or find a situation where the starting QB spot is less certain. You were kidding about this post right? There's a difference between being a contrarian and a moron.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamDestruction. Show TeamDestruction's posts

April Fools is in 4 months.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

[QUOTE]i hope this is not serious post... Why would mcnabb come here to be a backup? can people think a little before posting.. is that so much to ask? He will get paid to play somewhere, just look around the league, even with the amount of times he chokes, he might still be better than half the starting QB's in the league... I think it would make sense if he goes to Vikings... 
    Posted by Coolguy55220[/QUOTE]

SPOT ON!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Not only no but HELL NO!!! He dosen't even fit the "has been" category!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Koolaide, crazy post, but still loving the female beach vollyball picture!

Go Pats!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

I was thinking more along the lines of us signing Vick and Manning to back up Brady :)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Maybe he could carry Hoyer's equipment for him.

Sections
Shortcuts