SHOULD THE PATS SIGN MCNABB FOR NEXT YEAR?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Re: SHOULD THE PATS SIGN MCNABB FOR NEXT YEAR?

Um, why??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

Hail no!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Definately sign him. In the age of salary cap there's nothing better than wasting millions of dollars and a roster spot on an aging QB who's likely to sit on the bench all season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to Re: SHOULD THE PATS SIGN MCNABB FOR NEXT YEAR?:
    [QUOTE]I would sign McNabb, Favre, TO and Moss.

Posted by neali[/QUOTE]

...and Ochocinco and Joey Porter and let's give Adalius Thomas another shot, I think he was just misunderstood. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

is this a serious question? "imagine the leadership he would bring in" You mean the leadership BRADY ALREADY PROVIDES?

Why bring in an old over the hill QB when we have the GOAT and a competent backup in hoyer.

Waste of money, Waste of a roster spot, waste of internet space making this thread.

Stupid idea, something only a jet fan would want.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

so its obvious by the over 5% who sided with me, this is a great post and a definite possibility that belichick will give this some thought for i know they monitor this board for great ideas.. who's the guy who suggested jake locklar? we have the  HOYER, y would we need a multimillion dollar rookie to come in and warm the bench for 4 -7 years? mcnabb likely will come as did a fred taylor, bodden or even donte stallworth when he did in '07, because its an opportunity to be breathed on by belichick.. never underestimate that. he has made enough money, about winning rings while not necessarily being the man. he can return to starting after a year or two. if brady goes down, won't hurt to have a mcnabb back there. was flutie not in the same situation when he came to the pats? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

You are out of your mind?...Not that he's washed up or anything, but the Redskins are going to be getting some good trade offers for him regardless of how he has been playing. There are a lot of teams like Minny, Arizona, Miami, , etc. that could use him...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

In Response to Re: SHOULD THE PATS SIGN MCNABB FOR NEXT YEAR?:
    [QUOTE]You are out of your mind?...Not that he's washed up or anything, but the Redskins are going to be getting some good trade offers for him regardless of how he has been playing. There are a lot of teams like Minny, Arizona, Miami, , etc. that could use him...
    Posted by PatsLifer[/QUOTE]
    get yout facts straight! if skins cut him after the season, they owe him absolutely nothing. his contract is null and void. if they sign him, the rest of the deal is guaranteed.. talking over 45M! so skins will cut him and he will be a full free agent! y would he or cowher really want to go miami and face bel and jets 4 times a year.. no way! minny? ha! this guy hasnt dealt with enough dysfunction the past 3 years? AZ is a possibility..but i do not see that being a good mix and do not see them making an offer. same with san fran! i see zona trying to make a trade for a kolb!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Weak question dude.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Yes but only if Serrel Thugs comes with him LOL

Sections
Shortcuts