Should we bail on Moss?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Anarchy99. Show Anarchy99's posts

Re: Should we bail on Moss?

In his time in NE, Moss has ranked 9th in the NFL in receptions, 4th in receiving yards, and 1st in receiving TD.

Why would the Pats want to get rid of that type of production?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

For me, it all depends on how much he want$ to feel needed.  Yes, he's exciting to watch and he adds to the offense.  But, I think the team is preparing to move on without him in the near future.  And personally,  I'd rather see his salary spent elsewhere.  Like in places of real need, ie. the offensive line and the Defense.  My point is,  I'd give up Randy Moss for a better O line to run the ball and protect Brady ( who isn't going anywhere soon) and a better defense.  It might be more boring but that's OK.  I'll take boring wins over exciting losses any day.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from viewer222. Show viewer222's posts

I agree. The only people bailing on Moss are Felger and Mazz.
    True Patriot fans realize Moss may end up being the most productive receiver in patriot History--not to mention the most exciting.

In Response to Re: Should we bail on Moss?:
    [QUOTE]In his time in NE, Moss has ranked 9th in the NFL in receptions, 4th in receiving yards, and 1st in receiving TD. Why would the Pats want to get rid of that type of production?
    Posted by Anarchy99[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts