Shoulda made a play for abraham before dummervil signing. hope we're on it now.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Shoulda made a play for abraham before dummervil signing. hope we're on it now.

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

In response to Vladtheimpaler1's comment:

im hearing denver will push for abraham before freeney,my gut,is telling me to hope for a miracle in the draft

not good....im still behind what BB is doing this offseason, but if they dont get abraham, that will really suck.

Still have big holes to fill, hope they lock this one down.  If Abraham gets away then it will be a missed opportunity by the Pats.  Of course I don't want them to over pay to get him but I hope they are being agressive here! Still would like to know the Vollmer numbers.

Regardless of whether or not they acquire the services of Abraham or not the off season has been a success. They have taken care of just about everyone of their own FA's minus WW,Chung,Thomas and Edelman and Julien's still a FA so he could be resigned. The swapouts were Amendola for WW,Svitek for Thomas,Jones for Lloyd,Wilson for Chung. It looks as if there has been an even swap and if you think Edelman is gone then just insert Washington in his place and there really hasn't been a drop off of any decernible measure. Also they were the additions of Vega,Armstead and Bernard.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Re: Shoulda made a play for abraham before dummervil signing. hope we're on it now.

Wouldn't it make sense, given the PAts record to get a FA reciever or CB and draft a potential rusher/pressure DL?

I trust the PAts to draft RB, DL, OL, LB NOT CB/WR, one CB's take more time to develop, they have been hit and miss. WR's have mostly been miss with the draft.

Just another way of thinking about it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

In response to Vladtheimpaler1's comment:

im hearing denver will push for abraham before freeney,my gut,is telling me to hope for a miracle in the draft

not good....im still behind what BB is doing this offseason, but if they dont get abraham, that will really suck.

Still have big holes to fill, hope they lock this one down.  If Abraham gets away then it will be a missed opportunity by the Pats.  Of course I don't want them to over pay to get him but I hope they are being agressive here! Still would like to know the Vollmer numbers.

Regardless of whether or not they acquire the services of Abraham or not the off season has been a success. They have taken care of just about everyone of their own FA's minus WW,Chung,Thomas and Edelman and Julien's still a FA so he could be resigned. The swapouts were Amendola for WW,Svitek for Thomas,Jones for Lloyd,Wilson for Chung. It looks as if there has been an even swap and if you think Edelman is gone then just insert Washington in his place and there really hasn't been a drop off of any decernible measure. Also they were the additions of Vega,Armstead and Bernard.

you forgot woody

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:

Wouldn't it make sense, given the PAts record to get a FA reciever or CB and draft a potential rusher/pressure DL?

I trust the PAts to draft RB, DL, OL, LB NOT CB/WR, one CB's take more time to develop, they have been hit and miss. WR's have mostly been miss with the draft.

you cant get a hopkins or da rick rogers in fa. and if you could theydf cost bigtime

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:

dumervil, like many players, may have felt he would only take less than he thinks he is worth at another team, not on the team he already has "proven" that he deserves more.

True.  Don't blame him for not going back to the Bronco's due to what seems to be a lack of respect for him there.  Hard to go back and play with a team that makes you feel that way.

a common theme. yes

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

the point was to get a pass rusher in fa and he draft. ditto cb

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Belichick has never drafted a wide receiver in the 1st round. This year may be the first.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

i would guess abraham is the next to sign.

pay the money.

and see if we can get a good cb after that.

you should have stopped after "pay the money"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

What about a WR??  Still need one of those too!

Rusty is playing WR this year. He used to play football and he convinced BB to put him on this year

:  )))

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

pay the money.

How much are the Giants paying Osi this year?  OH WAIT HAHAHAHAHA.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

pay the money.

How much are the Giants paying Osi this year?  OH WAIT HAHAHAHAHA.

come on i am only funnin'...hey i will miss Osi a great Giant but thats the NFL...players come and go more than any other sport

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"not good....im still behind what BB is doing this offseason, but if they dont get abraham, that will really suck."

Yah - it hasn't been as bad an offseason as some think but one or two impact defensive players like Abraham would really raise the grade. Fingers crossed...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"not good....im still behind what BB is doing this offseason, but if they dont get abraham, that will really suck."

Yah - it hasn't been as bad an offseason as some think but one or two impact defensive players like Abraham would really raise the grade. Fingers crossed...

Yeah, that and actually getting enough WRs to fill out the roster. 

It seems like the offseason has been more about team building than addition. Sometimes that is cool though. You can't splash every offseason. 

Adding Abraham and someone like Emmanuel Sanders would make things a lot better looking though. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Yeah, that and actually getting enough WRs to fill out the roster. 

It seems like the offseason has been more about team building than addition. Sometimes that is cool though. You can't splash every offseason. 

Adding Abraham and someone like Emmanuel Sanders would make things a lot better looking though. 

No doubt. Those two players would make our team look very, very tough.  I still think that there is a very real possibility that we can get both Sanders & Abraham.  Lets hope anyway...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Vladtheimpaler1. Show Vladtheimpaler1's posts

add the saints to the mix

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/1517/dwight-freeney

Sections
Shortcuts