Shoulder-Gate nonsense needs to stop

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

Shoulder-Gate nonsense needs to stop

i know there is already a thread on bradys "injury" but i'm trying to go a different direction here.  i'm tired of this type of reporting from epsn profootbalk and that smug jerk Adam schefter. the guy cant even admit when he was wrong. first he says brady isnt practicing and then he changes what he "meant" after brady shows up at practice.  Patriots.com has a video of brady running throwing ect.. to me that looks like practicing. this kind of soap opera reporting is out of control, now espn had a poll with 71% of the people being at least somewhat concerned about bradys "injury" the guy has had a problem with that shoulder for 10 years now. stop reporting this crap for drama reasons and show us highlights and give us facts.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Shoulder-Gate nonsense needs to stop

The only time in the future I want to see Brady carry the ball is on 4th and 1that's it.  There was no need for Brady to dive for 3 TD's the last Two weeks.  Hand it to a RB or throw it to GRONK.  

Last 2 week:  Brady 3 TD's GRONK 0. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Truth is if he is hurt it's a pretty big deal - not as big as say a earth quake or blizzard that will wipe out power for 6 weeks leaving many stranded in their homes - but big. I think he is hurt, but that's nothing new, this guy plays hurt (and well) every year. Our first Super Bowl he had the ankle injury. The second one, he took a hit from Milloy that injured his lower leg in the last game of the season - he played and played well. He dislocated his shoulder against Miami the year we missed the playoffs and he said he would of played with it dislocated if we made it.

My point is even if it is dislocated (and despite reports it very well could be) we will never know the truth until some point in May or June (when it's back page, Friday evening reporting).

I think it's a big deal because this team is not capable of him playing anything less than perfect - unlike the years we won the Super Bowls.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

brady is fine that shoulder has given him problems for 10 years now just a little ding, its nothing more then reporting to generate drama

here is the video of him on the field today he looks fine to me, should the patriots have him hold up todays newspaper?

http://www.patriots.com/media-center/videos/Patriots-Today---Brady-returns-to-practice/893aa2e7-fc6c-4795-8c43-bef9075713ad

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

So he's practicing now. 

He'll be "probable" on the injury report just because BB likes to sow doubt for free if the doubt is possible, and then he'll play (unless he happens to fall down the steps going into the stadium on Sunday).  If he wasn't practicing now he might or might not play on Sunday, but he's practicing.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

yeah its like some people actually root for doom and gloom scenarios just to say told you so

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Shoulder-Gate nonsense needs to stop:
    The only time in the future I want to see Brady carry the ball is on 4th and 1that's it.  There was no need for Brady to dive for 3 TD's the last Two weeks.  Hand it to a RB or throw it to GRONK.   Last 2 week:  Brady 3 TD's GRONK 0. 
    Posted by tcal2-

The truth.

There is no need for TB to be doing QB sneaks. hell, let Gronk line up and let him pile drive it in

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

now see, I heard he hurt it playing with his kids. I hurt my shoulder when I was throwing my kid up in the air and catching him. I just caught him wrong and tweeked it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Actually, Brady can just stop running the ball completely. It's stupid.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

He's a football player. He makes football plays. I suppose if he never had a QB sneak he might get hurt less, but I doubt it. The ten or so sneaks a year he makes make up about .001% of plays, he takes about another 80-100 hits a year while passing 500 times and those are the biggest hits (including one that ended his season). Makes as much sense as the guys that say if Brady didn't pass the ball then he wouldn't have thrown an INT. Can't just put your QB in a glass case and break the glass for the playoffs.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Did Brady hurt his shoulder running with it or being hit after a pass?  Unless I'm mistaken it was after his TD pass to Branch.  Doubt we'll see Brady stop the QB sneaks any time soon.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Not sure I understand some of you correctly. It's 3rd or 4th and short, Brady steps under center and there's no-one over the center and its a gimme and he should NOT just audible and call his own number with a butt tap on the center for an easy 1st down or score?

That's what you are basically saying when you say he shouldn't run at all. Is that right? That makes less sense to me then sneaking for an easy 1st or score.

Not sure how many games you can win playing scared or not to get hurt.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

no its not a big deal, stop acting like it is.. people are falling into espn drama reporting

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

Till we hav a win in the bag

Sections
Shortcuts