Showdown at the Crunkleton?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Showdown at the Crunkleton?

Did rkarp and rusty actually meet for drinks at the Crunkleton?

Did both survive the encounter?

Was rusty able to afford the $5 lifetime membership and treat rkarp as his guest, or did rkarp have to pay for himself? 

Has Rusty purchased the $150 "Barstool Membership" so one of his many names is engraved on a copper nameplate on the back of a barstool? Or does he buy a different Barstool membership every time he gets banned on BDC and his name changes? (And is that Bar Stool . . .  or Bars Tool?).

Who drank "Schlitz in a can" and who went for the "McCallan 25"?

Did anyone buy the furniture at the 5% member's discount--or did the art appeal more at 5% off?

Is there a Burger King nearby?  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

Re: Showdown at the Crunkleton?

And was Gary there to put on some Dead?

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

we didnt meet. it took him over 2 hours to answer me back. I had to work until almost 11:00 anyways, and he wanted to meet at 7:30. I did go to the street where the Crunkleton is located....cool street, lots of places to drink. Already back in Boston, but looks like I may be back there in 2 weeks or so...I will try again and I will take pictures if he shows...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Already back in Boston, but looks like I may be back there in 2 weeks or so...I will try again and I will take pictures if he shows...

Perfect!  Two weeks of hype until the next Crunkle Bowl . . . 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Rusty went to bed early that night.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

we didnt meet. it took him over 2 hours to answer me back. I had to work until almost 11:00 anyways, and he wanted to meet at 7:30. I did go to the street where the Crunkleton is located....cool street, lots of places to drink. Already back in Boston, but looks like I may be back there in 2 weeks or so...I will try again and I will take pictures if he shows...

Wow..good luck dude. I commend you for that but sounds dangerous with a madman like Rusty. I think u can find him here in boston. Im starting to think rustys character is one of the mods just bored and keeping the forum busy. If he doesnt show again we may to revisit that theory

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Rusty went to bed early that night.

holy s**t! what the hell is that thing??!!