Shows what I know.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Shows what I know.

The patriots cut Justin Jones today.  I thought he might be a keeper.  Lol!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Re: Shows what I know.

Not surprised.  He has crappy hands (from what I saw on Thursday) and isn't a good route runner.   He is Sudfeld part 2. Tempting to hold onto, the height is tempting in the red zone.

$100 the Jets pick him up like morons. lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

He must really suck 'cause that was fast.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Blocking is important in the real world, maybe not fantasy land but here in real life.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

When he was wide open Thursday and dropped the pass my first thought was that he was gone. A big over reaction on my part but the Pats have had a few weeks to look at this guy in practices and he must have really been unimpressive to have been cut so soon.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I have said this since I first saw him, and postd on it. Nice size, nice hands. Poor route runner, poor separation, can't get off the line. Willing but weak blocker.

2-3 year project, needs to work on his footwork and technique big time

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He must really suck 'cause that was fast.

[/QUOTE]

Not sure he sucks, but if you can't at least be average at your weakness like blocking, be consistent catching and running routes as a WR or TE here, you're not long for the team.

At best, he was a red zone tease, but he clearly didn't show enough elsewhere to justify the spot behind Gronk and Hooman.

With DJ Williams dinged up, they either have confidence, he'll be ok or hope he'll be healthy as the 3rd TE.

Then again, BB could always carry 2 TEs and then just use Develin as the FB/TE and 3rd TE spot.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have said this since I first saw him, and postd on it. Nice size, nice hands. Poor route runner, poor separation, can't get off the line. Willing but weak blocker.

[/QUOTE]

You have been right about this guy.  Good call

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Jones and Houston could very well be picked up again later, this happens every year, the back end of the roster is a bunch of moving pieces, I wouldn't write off their return.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

RKrap isn't some isolated quallity analyst here. He knows Gronk and Hooman are locks, so it leaves one spot, if that with Develin taking reps. Jones was a long shot, clearly.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Jones and Houston could very well be picked up again later, this happens every year, the back end of the roster is a bunch of moving pieces, I wouldn't write off their return.

[/QUOTE]

The Jets will likely pick each up like they always do in their jealousy as to why BB brought them in the first place.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You have been right about this guy.  Good call

[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Good call.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

RKrap isn't some isolated quallity analyst here. He knows Gronk and Hooman are locks, so it leaves one spot, if that with Develin taking reps. Jones was a long shot, clearly.

[/QUOTE]

Understood.  We had a mini debate about this guy a few days ago so I'm just giving him credt.  I would do the same for you or anyone else

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Wozzy

Agreed.

The 90 man preseason roster is too small for BB. He likes to get looks at a lot of players so he shuffles the back end as necessary to see what potential roles they can fill. BB is a master at developing role players.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

They could very well end up on the practice squad, in the meantime we signed this tightend Ben Harstock who is primarily a blocker, goes to show, it's better to have a tightend who can do the blue collar stuff and average at catching than the opposite.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yep, good call rkarp. 

There have been many here who thought he was a big longshot to make the team.  The Pats are in serious trouble at TE if Gronk goes down, I'm hoping BB has something big planned.  How about Tony Gonzalaz coming in, that would blow my mind.  Fingers still crossed that Mallet is quickly traded to the panic stricken Texans for TE Fiedorowicz, or Ryan Griffin.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The Jets will likely pick each up like they always do in their jealousy as to why BB brought them in the first place.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Beano, because the Jets roster is loaded with guys BB cut.  At least that's what Leon Washingiton, Matt Mulligan and Marquice Cole told me.  

#QueenieBludgeonedAgain

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

very true

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to TheRealBustchise's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Beano, because the Jets roster is loaded with guys BB cut.  At least that's what Leon Washingiton, Matt Mulligan and Marquice Cole told me.  

#QueenieBludgeonedAgain

[/QUOTE]

I was told by someone is is really knowledgable on the Jets that they are looking at the Pats OL thinking they can get either starters ( Wendell, Connolly) depth (Cave) or development (Fleming) once the pats cut down.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

^Oh god.

RKrap still obsessing over the Jets.  When will it stop?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Understood.  We had a mini debate about this guy a few days ago so I'm just giving him credt.  I would do the same for you or anyone else

[/QUOTE]

Fair enough. I just think it's not wise to enable RKrap.  He loves to come in here and say "I am hearing" this or that, where all he is doing is throwing crap at the wall and hoping it sticks. It's what he does.

He thinks he is in tight with BB, knows all the decisions and ins and outs of the team.  It's embarrassing.

Meanwhile, he gushes over the Jets and no one calls him on it but me.

Basically, try not to enable trolls because they thrive on it and continue on.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thank you Wazzu. 

I felt pretty strongly after watching Jones that he was a really long range project. It was very clear he really never has had proper coaching, and was simply too tall to move well enough to get into routes.

I could see Sudfeld breaking out this year however. Maybe 25-30 rcpts. He is one I am sorry that he got away. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

^Oh god.

Rusty still obsessing over Rkarp.  When will it stop?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

^Oh god.

[/QUOTE]

Rusty still obsessing over Rkarp.  When will it stop?

[/QUOTE]

TFB, I have this loser on ignore, but can see him sniffing around me on others postings. 

He is like a dog in heat.