Shut Up Ocho

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from I sat on your toilet. Show I sat on your toilet's posts

Shut Up Ocho

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8199210/miami-dolphins-chad-johnson-says-new-englands-patriots-let-self

Just admit you couldn't learn the playbook

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATinPA. Show PATinPA's posts

Re: Shut Up Ocho

I like CJ, but this is a cop out. If he truely believes this then all he had to do was start acting out again, why throw a team who was patient under the bus for his bad play. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

So Chads mouth will be catching the balls.  Awesome, I can't wait to see this!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I was unhappy to hear he said this.  I liked him, thought he at least wasn't a distraction during his time with the Patriots, and even though I may get a bit of what he is saying, he shouldn't say it.  Go out and have a killer year, explain it later, BUT HAVE IT FIRST.  No excuses, NOCHO SINK-O.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

I don't think chad is ripping the pats. He is just saying he changed his way for them. I think we all know if he was good enough to play in the system bb would have had him out there. I wish chad success and he may have it. He was also more fun/entertaining being "himself"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Where's Rusty telling us it's Brady's fault?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In Response to Re: Shut Up Ocho:
    If Ocho does anything of consequence this year, say 40+ catches, it will be proof of the patsies inability to use the skills players possess as opposed to trying to fit a square peg in the round hole.  We witnessed it with Adelias Thomas, Shaun Ellis, Fat Albert and Crumpler. Big contracts, no production.
    Posted by JetMangione

Yeah, because those players define the Pats ability to utilize "talent". Not:

Corey Dillon
    Randy Moss
    Wes Welker
    Rob Gronkowski
    Aaron Hernandez
    or TOM E F F I N G BRADY on offense.

Enough?

How about:
    Asante Samuel
    Rodney Harrison
    Jerod Mayo
    Andre Carter
    or Mark Anderson on defense.

And these are just the glowing, obvious, can't-miss-unless-you're-blind-deaf-AND-dumb examples.

Oh, right, only the players making top dollar define a team. Right. I guess that line of thinking is no sur[rise coming from a Jets fan, it's all you have...high priced "talent" without any meaningful wins.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

If Ocho does anything of consequence this year, say 40+ catches, it will be proof of the patsies inability to use the skills players possess as opposed to trying to fit a square peg in the round hole.  We witnessed it with Adelias Thomas, Shaun Ellis, Fat Albert and Crumpler. Big contracts, no production.
    Posted by JetMangione

Really stupid post, but should I be surprised with your infatuation with the Patriots.  You look at things with rose colored glasses.  You either in denial about your team's mediocrity, you want to be a troll, or you just are an ignorant fan whose team is going to win it "this" year....and every year!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Shut Up Ocho : I don't think I said there were not any talented players on the team.  Little bill just has a track record for taking players who had very recently been productive, gave them a chunk of money and got little production from them.  If you can't accept these obvious bad moves, you're clearly a homer.
    Posted by JetMangione

Can you share with us  the proof the Jet's ability to use the skills players they possess as opposed to trying to fit a square peg in the round hole. 

Share with us numerous names!  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

I laughed when I read that article.. Like seriously??? 15 catches!!!! 15!!! is that staggering number really due to keeping his mouth shut?? does he really think people are going to believe that??? Like everyone else said: He couldn't fully grasp the playbook, therefore he couldn't ever establish Brady's trust..I think he will do well in Miami this year tho...I mean there offense is right up his alley: "Hey Chad...just sprint 15 yards and turn around."

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

He's simply making excuses and pointing the finger.  How could he have NOT succeeded with Brady as his QB given his proven talents?????

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

At first leaving Cincy was a good thing and CJ enthusiastically claimed he finally got to play with a real "professional" team.  Now that he was let for being ineffective he says Foxboro was too business-like for him?  BB stymied CJ's talents by making him conform to the Patriot way?  Now I've heard it all. 

CJ, just admit that you view football as a marketing opportunity as much or more than a job.  CJ might be one of the only ex Pat players I've heard gripe that the atmosphere was too professional.  This reveals a lot to me about why he didn't thrive here. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Ocho says he's going back to his old self, did he mean Chad Johnson?  Because he just officially changed his name back to Chad Johnson the other day.

Or did he mean the old self that whipped out a pre-planted Sharpie in the FG uprights?

Sections
Shortcuts