SI Matchup Article on Patriots versus Giants

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Re: SI Matchup Article on Patriots versus Giants

In Response to Re: SI Matchup Article on Patriots versus Giants:
    [QUOTE]Everyone loves Gronk, but most everyone is ignoring the opinions of Doctors with expertise in sports injuries. I've read every opinion I can find. I can not find a single Doctor who feels that Gronk can be anywhere near as effective with this type of injury.  This is not "rolling your ankle", as some have on the forum have suggested.  I expect BB is not ignoring the expertise of these Doctors.  Walking in a straight line with a boot is not the same thing as planting and cutting on a FB field.  And the 4th Qtr return he made would have been before any significant swelling had occurred. I want Gronk on the field as much as the next guy, but I have more realistic expectations.
    Posted by nyjoseph[/QUOTE]

It may be true that Gronk may have difficulty cutting - but that is not as big a deal for him as for Hernandez - and I think that you are underestimating the effects of the pain killers he'll get and adrenaline - Since we all saw Gronk walk across the tarmac without any noticable limp I think it is realistic to think he'll be effective come game time

Have you ever played a sport hurt? I have - I know what can been done when the human mind decides - Gronk had enough of a pain threshold to get back on the field against the Ravens and be effective ( FYI - I am not claiming to be any pro athelete but does that really matter?)

I think we'll see the real Gronk come game time - that dude is a GAMER

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Also - Tiger Woods won the US OPEN with a completely destroyed LEFT knee - his plant leg - do any of you play golf - if you do and you are a right hander you should understand what that was

The human mind is a funny thing - it has a way of ignoring pain if the man who owns that brain decides what he wants is more important than the pain

I believe Rob Gronkowski is such a man - he will show us all on Sunday

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: SI Matchup Article on Patriots versus Giants:
    [QUOTE]im so happy that nitwit from SI is picking the giants to win
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

EVERYfr1gg1nBODY is picking the Giants to win.  The world hates the patriots.  We MUST prevail.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

Gronk was never make a cut and go guy,  hes going to play but the real question if how effective hes going to be

Sections
Shortcuts