Sick of Boston.com

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fuzzy1. Show fuzzy1's posts

Sick of Boston.com

I'm done with Boston.com.  If I want to look at Peyton Manning's giant forehead or read some irrelevant bias tripe about how BB is the devil, or how Rex Ryan farted last week, I'll go to ESPN. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: Sick of Boston.com

According to his caddie, Manning has a fivehead.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

They do it because they know it pisses us off!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Geez I can post pisses but I can't post p** p** as in doo, doo

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

They do it because they are sheep without an original thought.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Be nice. They're "journalists". In a few years, they'll be out of work and looking for jobs as administrative assistants for gaming software conglomerates.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AdrenalineJunkie. Show AdrenalineJunkie's posts

I don't even click on the articles anymore... I basically just go to boston.com to get to this forum, but I skip the articles. I read Reiss blog & patspulpit.com to stay up to date on Pats, and read PFT to see what's going on in the league in general, but here, I just come to check out the forum and see what you guys discussing...

I would say that if everyone else did the same, they would change their content - they need the click, so we drive the content.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

their writing lost class once Reiss left them
    no surprise that reiss left to ESPN though, look at the F-ing morons he was working with before

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

only good thing about this website is this discussion board. 

If someone started up another site would all of us move over there, instead of boosting these guys numbers?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

posted at 2/7/2010 12:52 PM EST
    First: 10/19/2009
    Last: 2/7/2010

If someone started up another site would all of us move over there, instead of boosting these guys numbers?

Yes

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

I look at it this way....clicking your mouse is free so you get what you pay for. It's not like I'll ever buy the newspaper.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

posted at 2/7/2010 12:52 PM EST

First: 10/19/2009
    Last: 2/7/2010

Definitely

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I'm with you guys and gals.  Most of the time I just read the headline then move down to the comments.  They're usually more entertaining and sometimes more informative than the article itself.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stay-Pro. Show Stay-Pro's posts

AdrenalineJunkie and I do the exact same thing!!!!
    Apparently, it's contagious.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

I'm 100% in agreement

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

It seems as the sports media grew into this 24hour machine with blogs and updates every 5 seconds the major media outlets tried to keep up by running more articles of less quality.  I think they should have gone the other way.  I can find out the latest gossip or opinion piece or whatever at 1000 different sites, but where can I go to find a well thought out well researched in depth article about the Patriots?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from fuzzy1. Show fuzzy1's posts

I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed the general tone and lack of quality of the writers.  I guess I'll just stick to the forums, too.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Super38. Show Super38's posts

I moved over to patriots.com for my news and message board a few years ago. My blood pressure is down 50 points. Give it a shot.

Sections
Shortcuts