Sick of hearing the jets run their mouth................

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Sick of hearing the jets run their mouth................

I find it funny that they talk about Brady's actions during the last game they faced off against each other.  Have they forgot already what an a$s and thug Braylon Edwards looked like when he taunted Butler several times in their first matchup.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I only have a little to say New England 55-7 I'm giving the Jets one touchdown because they cried so darn much! Of those 8 touchdowns i expect to see 5 of them scored upon the Great and mighty Crapmartie.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Obviously you're missing the point.  As BB and any coach knows there are three phases to the game... The offseason, the media hype and the football game.  The Pats are clearly losing in 2 of the 3 phases. 

The Pats decided to build their team with talented draft picks and low profile veterans...boring.  Instead the Jets took the offseason by storm by getting rid of their dead weight players who could only play football but failed to gain any attention for their actions off the field.  Thomas Jones, other than being one of the best rushers in the NFL last year has done nothing to solicit media attention for his off the field antics.  They don't need someone who can only bring it on Sunday, they need someone who brings in the attention the other 6 days of the week.  Bingo, Antonio Cromartie.  Sure his football skills are a bit questionable and he hasn't played very well in a few years but he is in the papers all the time.  And LT, just to add some class.  Don't think LT is classy?  just ask him.  Just look at last year, Jones- 1402 yards (3rd NFL), 14 TD's, and he could barely get story about him.  This year we've all heard about LT and how great he is doing.  Sure 914 yards (19th in NFL) and 6 TD's is not impressive but he leads the league in comeback/revenge/ressurection stories.

Phase 2:  Every week the Jets are garnering more attention in the media than anyone else.  The Pats meanwhile can't seem to get a story written about them that doesn't involve "how they play football."  Just listen to "the Master", Rex Ryan work the media in this interview.

Ryan:  We are the best team in the NFL

Reporter:  Yeah, you already said that
    Ryan:  Oh, Did I say that the Pats suuck and we are the best team in the NFL.

Reporter:  Yeah, you said that already too, I guess I'll go.

Ryan:  Wait!  I can say more!  How about this-  We are the best team in the history of the NFL.  Can you work with that?

Reporter:  Yeah, I guess so.
    Ryan:  So when will the story be in the paper? Will it make the front page?

Reporter:  A day or two, probably not the front page.

Ryan :  Hey Cromartie, get over here and tell this guy Brady's an a hole. 

Cromartie:  Brady's an a hole

Reporter: You've got yourself a fron page story!

Revis:  Hey coach, when's practice?

Ryan:  Get you're head straight son, we have reporters here, I don't know if we'll get time to practice today.

Revis:  Well, I was just thinking about last game and...

Ryan:  We don't talk about last game

Revis:  Right, sorry.  But I was thinking about how we could do some things
    better and I really wanted to get out there andy try some stuff.

Ryan:  No need, we're the best team in the history of the NFL.  Now, go find Albert Breer and tell him that Branch is a slouch.

It's clear nobody works the media phase of the game better than Ryan.

Like 2001 when all they had to show for their season was a SB trophy while many other teams led in media stories this Patriots season appears headed in the same direction. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Sick of hearing the jets run their mouth................:
    Cant wait for the game to be played.  Hope to god the pats win because im sick of hearing the mostly classless jets run their mouths.  Its one thing to banter between the lines or to each other, but trash talking thru the media or anyone else who will listen...Come On Man.....get some class Jets....
    Posted by tmmk

There's one sure way for the Pats to shut down all the trash talking...and that's to grind the Jets into the ground Sunday.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochfan. Show rochfan's posts

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times..."
    That will certainly be true after Sundays game. A win..the former..a loss..the latter. Fans are being whipped into a frenzy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuschBound. Show BuschBound's posts

In Response to Re: Sick of hearing the jets run their mouth................:
    [QUOTE]Obviously you're missing the point.  As BB and any coach knows there are three phases to the game... The offseason, the media hype and the football game.  The Pats are clearly losing in 2 of the 3 phases. 

Here's quote from todays Post:

"Based not only on Brady’s legendary prowess — particularly his history of torching opposing players who disrespect him — but also Cromartie’s inconsistencies in coverage this season, Cromartie might need all nine of his children to help him cover New England receivers".

if this is the media hype you speak of you can have it

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/jets_cussing_cornerback_not_about_reD864N8lg1jhmzam2kwcN#ixzz1AvPnq49q

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

no mercy

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

no mercy
    Posted by harleyroadking11

Absolutely None, Zero..I'm with you too sportsbozo, 55-7 would really make my day.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

If you think about it - what do the Jets have to lose by talking smack?  If they win, they'll just keep yapping and it's already become old hat.  If they lose, two days afer the game, who'll remember what they even said (nationally, not locally)?  I find it difficult to believe that the Pats "need" bulletin board material - they have many rookies, but enough veterans that know what the stakes are all about sans anything "motivating" said by the idiot Jets.  Personally, I wouldn't want a team I root for to be talking about anything until they, you know, actually won something like a SB.  So the more the Jets yap, the better I feel.  And when they inevitably get their buttocks handed to them on Sunday, they'll have to answer to the NY press.  Something like, "oh - you were beaten by an butt-hole, who's that feeling?"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Obviously you're missing the point.  As BB and any coach knows there are three phases to the game... The offseason, the media hype and the football game.  The Pats are clearly losing in 2 of the 3 phases."

You're truly an idiot so I'll dispense with you quickly. Football - I assume you are granting the Pats the most important of the three categories, winning the games, so I won't bother you there, except to point out that winning the games is the smartest media move you can make. If you want to see media hype, check out Super Bowl media. Whoever gets to the Super Bowl gets the most media coverage, get it? P.S. the Pats get fantastic ratings when they play on the national stage so I don't see the issue there. Putting out foot fetish videos wouldn't make a difference for the Pats. As for the offseason, the key to the offseason is the draft - after a few so-so drafts the Pats have rebounded with a couple of excellent draft classes. 

So, you'll need to rethink all of your positions. Have fun.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

BTS,

You might want to turn on your sarcasm meter.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from HibsMax. Show HibsMax's posts

" Obviously you're missing the point.  As BB and any coach knows there are three phases to the game... The offseason, the media hype and the football game.  The Pats are clearly losing in 2 of the 3 phases." You're truly an idiot so I'll dispense with you quickly. Football - I assume you are granting the Pats the most important of the three categories, winning the games, so I won't bother you there, except to point out that winning the games is the smartest media move you can make. If you want to see media hype, check out Super Bowl media. Whoever gets to the Super Bowl gets the most media coverage, get it? P.S. the Pats get fantastic ratings when they play on the national stage so I don't see the issue there. Putting out foot fetish videos wouldn't make a difference for the Pats. As for the offseason, the key to the offseason is the draft - after a few so-so drafts the Pats have rebounded with a couple of excellent draft classes.  So, you'll need to rethink all of your positions. Have fun.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker

I am sure his post was with tongue firmly in cheek.....I think you missed the point.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Sad part is, T-rex wont shut up. Remember last year around Feb or March hes giving Fins fans the finger at an event in Miami, followed of course by running the mouth on how he was going to "go down there and beat them TWICE this season", I fully expect within 2 days of losing the game he will already be claiming his team will win the 2012 SB

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

" Obviously you're missing the point.  As BB and any coach knows there are three phases to the game... The offseason, the media hype and the football game.  The Pats are clearly losing in 2 of the 3 phases." You're truly an idiot so I'll dispense with you quickly. Football - I assume you are granting the Pats the most important of the three categories, winning the games, so I won't bother you there, except to point out that winning the games is the smartest media move you can make. If you want to see media hype, check out Super Bowl media. Whoever gets to the Super Bowl gets the most media coverage, get it? P.S. the Pats get fantastic ratings when they play on the national stage so I don't see the issue there. Putting out foot fetish videos wouldn't make a difference for the Pats. As for the offseason, the key to the offseason is the draft - after a few so-so drafts the Pats have rebounded with a couple of excellent draft classes.  So, you'll need to rethink all of your positions. Have fun.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker

My post was a little too verbose so I can't blame you for not reading the whole thing.  I thought the absurdity of the firs statement set the tone, if not the rest should make it apparent.

Sections
Shortcuts