Sights and sounds from Sunday's game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Sights and sounds from Sunday's game

http://www.patriots.com/media-center/videos/BOSE-Sights-and-Sounds---9112013/12b796f9-0181-440a-b4af-455b2c1b9717

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Sights and sounds from Sunday's game

Is this the same guy that left the board a few days ago? Nice to see u returned if it is

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Is this the same guy that left the board a few days ago? Nice to see u returned if it is

It is indeed the same guy.

Not a wise decision on my behalf. I'm pretty well entrenched here and should've realized that. Certainly was frustrated with the state of the forum, and I still am, but it's not entirely bad.

Wasn't my best hour, that's for sure. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

Not a wise decision on my behalf. I'm pretty well entrenched here and should've realized that. Certainly was frustrated with the state of the forum, and I still am, but it's not entirely bad.

How were the forums u suggested? I have not had the chance to check them out

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Thanks for sharing, dreighver.  I love seeing players and coaches interacting on the field and in the locker room.  Very cool stuff.  You should make this a weekly post after every game.  I think a lot of people would enjoy that.

BTW, glad to have you back.  You are one of the more level-headed and insightful posters on here.  Just ignore the garbage and all will be well.  Cheers.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

How were the forums u suggested? I have not had the chance to check them out

They were fine -- nothing special, arguably better than here. That said, given how long I've been here, it'd be tough to leave at this point. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

Thanks for sharing, dreighver.  I love seeing players and coaches interacting on the field and in the locker room.  Very cool stuff.  You should make this a weekly post after every game.  I think a lot of people would enjoy that.

BTW, glad to have you back.  You are one of the more level-headed and insightful posters on here.  Just ignore the garbage and all will be well.  Cheers.

Certainly something to consider! Always have enjoyed your posts aas well, Irish. Glad you're here. 

Sections
Shortcuts