Sign Incognito

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Sign Incognito

Sign Incognito. He's going to be a FA and could be the right price.  Why not?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

Re: Sign Incognito

Could come real cheap, worth a look.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

10000% agree with that. Mankins and him would just be incredible. We need more of a mean streak.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

He's a cancer and might be a racist, why would the Patriots do something so stupid?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

He's a cancer and might be a racist, why would the Patriots do something so stupid?

Cancer? Did you not see the texts? He's no cancer. It was all false reporting. A slight idiot maybe, but he would be perfect here. Him and mankins? Scary. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I would sign him if i were the GM. He's not a racist. He's a jock who simply was using what he thought was exceptable terminology within the context that had been established between him and what he thought was a friend. The guy I wouldn't sign is Martin.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

I'm all for it.

he can do his little 'tough jock' act with Mankie while BB doesn't let his dum bass get outta hand.

hey, as long as he isnt gonna murder or affiliate with gangs the risk is worth it

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to APpats22's comment:

10000% agree with that. Mankins and him would just be incredible. We need more of a mean streak.

I agree with you.  Mankins and Incognito.. Damn, dude! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to AFNAV130's comment:

Cancer? Did you not see the texts? He's no cancer. It was all false reporting. A slight idiot maybe, but he would be perfect here. Him and mankins? Scary. 

Notice how I said he's a cancer AND might be a racist? Those are independent of each other. He has a known history of being a locker room cancer.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

His politics aside.....what is the attraction to this guy....I think his game suxs...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

His politics aside.....what is the attraction to this guy....I think his game suxs...

Dirty player with off-field as well as on-field behavioral issues.  I've never seen anything to indicate that he's anywhere near Mankins class as and OG.  So we're all warm and gooey over him because?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I also think Mankins, Connolly (restructured), Cannon are all better players than Cognito and JKline is a nice development project. 

Also watch Braxston Cave at C. signed to a fuures contract. 6'3" and 318 lbs. Was on all the awards lists for Rimington, Maxwell while at Notre Dame. Could sneak into the picture as Wendell gets offers from other teams

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Oakland Raiders East.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Hate if you will but this O-line needs another guy who isn't afraid of the guy lining up opposite him, I'm not sure whether Cave or Barker are the next great centers for the Patriots, but one things for sure Incognito has the skills necessary to do the job game in and game out. If someone doesn't like his personality type I can understand the angst. I personally only want the best player available to man the position so Brady has more time to find the open receiver or so that the hole is a lot bigger on running plays. If they could get Alex Mack I would be just as happy.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

I'd sign him, why not. He tells it like it is. Don't like him? Too bad. He can PLAY, and he can protect Tommy B. SIGN HIM NOW BB.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Sign Incognito. He's going to be a FA and could be the right price.  Why not?

Because it would be stoopid!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

He's pretty much the anti-Tim Tebow (which I guess would make him the Antichrist?). There'd be the same training camp buzz, except completely different...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

Incognito would fit right into this PATS team, he's a no-nonsense Meat and Potatoes kinda guy, like most of us New Englanders.  I'd love to have him here.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

He's not the monster the media portrayed him to be.  A testosterone filled meathead, yes, but not a monster.  He could be controlled here, and not have assistant coaches telling him he needs to toughen other players up and then given carte blanche to do it.  He's tough, plays with attitude, and could thrive in a system like ours.  I'm guessing he will also come cheap. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Considering some of the bad press BB has gotten us over the years, signing this guy could just be pouring gasoline on that fire.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

I also think Mankins, Connolly (restructured), Cannon are all better players than Cognito and JKline is a nice development project. 

Also watch Braxston Cave at C. signed to a fuures contract. 6'3" and 318 lbs. Was on all the awards lists for Rimington, Maxwell while at Notre Dame. Could sneak into the picture as Wendell gets offers from other teams

Good to mention Braxston, I think he was projected to go 5th round or so. He might make it, but then again he went undrafted for a reason..everything I've read says he is tough as nails, smart, and string, but not athletic enough to handle speed. They do say he can handle a bull rush though...this is the type of guy Scar would turn into a starting center...hope that trend continues now that he's gone.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

In response to AFNAV130's comment:

Notice how I said he's a cancer AND might be a racist? Those are independent of each other. He has a known history of being a locker room cancer.

That didn't stop the whole Miami lockerroom to support him. I doubt he is much of a problem. Just a meathead but the way he handled the Martin thing was very telling. I would be happy to add him to this team.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

here's a thought, why don't the Pats sign someone that plays a position of need. Like center. One that isn't a meat head but is talented and young and intelligent!

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts