Signs point to Jason Taylor landing in New England

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Re: Signs point to Jason Taylor landing in New England

Another stupid bugboy name designed to tweak Pats fans. He's such a pathetic little boy.

Jealousy is such an ugly trait, isn't it!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mercury22-The-Undefeated. Show Mercury22-The-Undefeated's posts

Re: Signs point to Jason Taylor landing in New England...actually Nooo!

[QUOTE]Another stupid bugboy name designed to tweak Pats fans. He's such a pathetic little boy. Jealousy is such an ugly trait, isn't it!!!
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]

I admit I am jealous that the Pats now own the title for the "Greatest Choke" that was previuosly owned by the 2004 N.Y. Yankees.   Going from the "Patriot Perfect Path to Perfection" to a footnote of the N.Y. Giants Super Bowl run is a big fall.  Hey Roidney Harrision, as they say on ESPN......JUST KNOCK IT DOWN!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]I admit I am jealous that the Pats now own the title for the "Greatest Choke" that was previuosly owned by the 2004 N.Y. Yankees.   Going from the "Patriot Perfect Path to Perfection" to a footnote of the N.Y. Giants Super Bowl run is a big fall.  Hey Roidney Harrision, as they say on ESPN......JUST KNOCK IT DOWN!
    Posted by Mercury22-The-Undefeated[/QUOTE]

Actually, you are incorrect....the 2004 Yank-mes still hold that title.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]Actually, you are incorrect....the 2004 Yank-mes still hold that title.....
    Posted by m1020us[/QUOTE]

Consider some of the recent Mets teams too. That choke at the end of the season a few years back was classic when you consider it wasn't due to injuries. And then last year they managed to gak at the last game of the season. See a pattern?

New York! New York! Always nice when their teams choke twice!

Sections
Shortcuts