Silence is GOLDEN....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Silence is GOLDEN....

To all you JETS fans....  nuff said!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: Silence is GOLDEN....

In Response to Silence is GOLDEN....:
    [QUOTE]To all you JETS fans....  nuff said!!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

The SWEETEST sound, indeed!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

enjoy it while you can.i bet they will be back tomorrow or tuesday.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Love it.  The insecurity by the trolls is settling in.

When Aikman said NE has "2 1sts, 2 2nds and 2 3rds" in the draft and they'll very good for "5-10 years", I just smiled thinking about trolls all over the country.

The rebuild is on the backside now, with 2011 to finalize the process.

Should be interesting to see how far they go this year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Silence is GOLDEN....:
    [QUOTE]enjoy it while you can.i bet they will be back tomorrow or tuesday.
    Posted by R3S1N20[/QUOTE]

With EXCUSES and that they'll pound the Pats in their next game!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

It was actually kind of funny. PhatRex was running his mouth pretty good in the game thread during the first half, when the Vikings looked good. I'm guessing he was hanging around in the hopes that he would be able to tell all the Pats fans to eat it, even though Green New Jersey pulled a Beavis (No Matter What You Do, You're Never Gonna Score) earlier in the day. And now he doesn't seem to be anywhere in sight.

Odd.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Silence is GOLDEN....:
    [QUOTE]Love it.  The insecurity by the trolls is settling in. When Aikman said NE has "2 1sts, 2 2nds and 2 3rds" in the draft and they'll very good for "5-10 years", I just smiled thinking about trolls all over the country. The rebuild is on the backside now, with 2011 to finalize the process. Should be interesting to see how far they go this year.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

It is not so much "how far", it is how much better they can get THIS YEAR!  Isn't that a scary thought for fans of other teams, not just other teams, in the NFL?  Now they have more reason to hate...  a New England team most thought may be lucky to get to 8 - 8 (yes, I know there are 9 games to go ) and is now 6 - 1 after games @ SD, @ MIA, at home versus the Ravens (at the time many said was the best team in the NFL) and now the Vikes.  Keep the W's coming BB!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Why Phat Rex or any other toolish Jets fan is here after seeinng their team have a Bye Week and not even manage 3 points, I'll never know.

Zero points after a Bye?  How is that possible?

Sanchise is a flat out bust.

They are only 3.5 point favorites next week vs Detroit. loL!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

now we get the pleasure of playing the browns next week. probably wont be a cake walk but we SHOULD win.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

I was house painting today and could only listen to the Jets on the radio.  Yet it was still easy to discern how ineptly Sanchez played and how poorly Ryan managed the game. Come to think of it, Green Bay sounded like they were playing poorly, too.  Was it that ugly to watch on TV?  How can an alleged "contender" get shut-out after a bye?  "They are who they thought they were."

Let the collapse commence.

You have to love this Sunday.

Let's hope the Steelers cannot escape with a win tonight because some zebra can't make the right call at the most crucial time in a game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

chris apparently all the jets fans seem to think its not rex's fault the O was anemic today. they seem to be blaming all the problems on brian schottenheimer. i went over to ganggreen to see what was up and what all the jets fans were saying, i only looked i didnt bother posting. i dont want to stoop to the levels of leon hess and such.lol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Wait, I hear Dino at the backdoor......bahbahbahbah...bahbahbah....bahbahbahbahbahjets

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

It was painful to watch, Chris.

It was a deep, inner ear infection.

No . . .

It was an absess tooth.

Not pleasant.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Time to blast Manboobs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

The Jets losing was a special bonus to this great sunday. Green Bay had a better D than the Jets on this fine afternoon.

Sections
Shortcuts