Siliga

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Siliga

Where the heck did he come from? The kid is controlling the middle like a young VW. What a find....wherever he came from.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Re: Siliga

here's a story on him

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2013/12/20/patriots-sealver-siliga-trying-make-name-for-homself-defensive-line/xtDlv1Wij5xjcEuTGkdlLN/story.html

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

he looked pretty good yesterdayGuess he beat Vellano out for the starting job

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

At least Vellano plays some snaps. What happened to Soap? He went from " guy will be a beast on running downs" to inactive in the span of 4 games??

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Vellano was never suited for the NT position. He's 300 pounds flat, that's massively undersized.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Siliga is a beast !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Dink can thank him for his one gift sack he got and another tackle that ran into him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dink can thank him for his one gift sack he got and another tackle that ran into him.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah what a bunch of idiots voting this guy in as team captain. All he does is have qbs run near him and into him for a team leading 42 QB pressures and 8 sacks.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah what a bunch of idiots voting this guy in as team captain. All he does is have qbs run near him and into him for a team leading 42 QB pressures and 8 sacks.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

[/QUOTE]

Yea I really don't understand his hate for Nink. Rob is one of the most consistent players on the team .

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

[/QUOTE]

Yea I really don't understand his hate for Nink. Rob is one of the most consistent players on the team .

[/QUOTE]

He's not a high draft pick or an expensive free agent, so he can't possibly be any good. Just ask about half the board. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

well,   would it hurt to ask Tcal why? instead of talking around him

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Have love Nink from the beginning

BB gets gold stars for Siliga he put us back in the hunt

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

At least Vellano plays some snaps. What happened to Soap? He went from " guy will be a beast on running downs" to inactive in the span of 4 games??

[/QUOTE]

Man you're right, I totally forgot about that guy. What happened to him? I'd venture to guess he's done as a player. It's good seeing Siliga look decent, he kind of reminds me of a guy Belichcik and Parcells uncovered when they were with the jets together...can't remember his name.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

well,   would it hurt to ask Tcal why? instead of talking around him

[/QUOTE]

There can't be a logical reason.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Ill give it a shot anyway : so why do you hate Nink tca12?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

let's keep on bringing Samoans to this team.  It seems like there is a high percentage of Samoans that make it into the NFL.

[/QUOTE]

The NY Jets should play in Samoa....I'd like that...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

Saliga is a find, but one that has worked hard and has listened to his coaching...I noticed the guy has HUGE arms...his 325 isn't like VW's, it's a solid 325..built to last...glad we got him..it's about time...Vellano is a decent player, just a bit small and needs to get bigger and more experienced...he'll be around for awhile too...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Player A: over the last 32 games, 85 tackles, 19 sacks, 3 forced fumbles. 34 million dollars.

Player B: over the last 32 games, 149 tackles, 16 sacks, 7 forced fumbles. 5.2 million dollars.

Hint, player A is Julius Peppers. Guess who player B is?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Where the heck did he come from? The kid is controlling the middle like a young VW. What a find....wherever he came from.

[/QUOTE]

And Siliga is a beast pension. Another great find for BB, I wish we had addressed DT depth before the season started but it looks like BB did great with Siliga, C Jones and his 6 sacks from the middle, and Vellano have done a nice job.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And Siliga is a beast pension. Another great find for BB, I wish we had addressed DT depth before the season started but it looks like BB did great with Siliga, C Jones and his 6 sacks from the middle, and Vellano have done a nice job.

[/QUOTE]

What was a gaping hole is now looking to be a good part of our defense.  I couldn't see us going far in the playoffs without a good defensive line... Siliga has plugged that line like Talib plugged up the defensive backfield when he got here.  There was an instant and noticable difference with both players right away and we have to give credit to the team for finding him. 

This very well might be the move that allows us to overcome some of the other huge injuries sustained through the season.  That and the team getting an extra week to heal up and game plan.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Player A: over the last 32 games, 85 tackles, 19 sacks, 3 forced fumbles. 34 million dollars.

Player B: over the last 32 games, 149 tackles, 16 sacks, 7 forced fumbles. 5.2 million dollars.

[/QUOTE]

A couple of things...honestly just a couple. One Peppers was 32 then 33 during the times you mentioned...Nink was 28 then 29. And two, I don't know if you've watched Peppers play, but that guy garners a lot of attention, he is the focus of an offense and rightfully so. That guy can change an entire defense, he draws double teams...even when he doesn't get to the QB he makes it hard for the guy to throw with his height and arm length. Chicago has been a really good defense over the years, Peppers is a big reason for that. Belichick loves the guy - a few years back he was flirting with the idea of signing him - and if he had I'd be willing to bet we would of won Super Bowl 46. That was a game in which we got no sacks, no pressure, no turnovers, and no disruption while Manning sat back in that pocket and was able to very very comfortably look over that entire field. Nink played in that game if I remember correctly...and if I remember correctly not only did he do next to nothing, but he also made a critical critical mistake. Now I like Nink, but I never ever would compare him to Peppers. 

And I'd go out on a limb and say we would of beaten the jets and advanced to another Super bowl if we had Peppers on that defense while we made Sanchez look like Joe Montana. Remember that night? Sanchez was not sacked one single time in that game. Nink never got within shouting distance of him...nor did anyone else. That was as pathetic a performance I have ever seen from a playoff defense, the way they let a terrible quarterback feel totally comfortable to sit in that pocket...at home...in the cold. I had to sit there and watch Jets do back flips in the middle of our field after that game because they had a much much better defense. Peppers would of changed that outcome...Nink sure the hell didn't.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Rob Ninkovich

TCal is a childish moron.

[/QUOTE]

Childish Moron On Bicycle by RubiiART

Childish Moron On Bicycle by RubiiART http://rubiiart.deviantart.com/art/Childish-Moron-On-Bicycle-161269334 Cartoons & Comics / Traditional Media / Cartoons / Drawings ©2010-2013 RubiiART

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

I want to amend my gold star for BB, who ever he hired to pan for gold nuggets should get a raise

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I want to amend my gold star for BB, who ever he hired to pan for gold nuggets should get a raise

[/QUOTE]

How does said nugget make it through numerous teams and this is the first team to realize what they had?  How much did his price tag rise by his play at the end of the year?