Silly Superstitions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wilforkfitinham. Show Wilforkfitinham's posts

Silly Superstitions

So this year I watched both playoff games in the living room, instead of the man-cave where we were bounced the previous two years.

I also went to my first NFL game against the cowboys. Fearing the jinx was on I took myself out of the stands and went up to the club boxes late in the 4th quarter. Tom promptly drove us down the field and scored us a TD and we won! Now it may have been because I was all geezied up from beer, and had to Pee, but I think the move to the club seat indoor area was the best move.

Post game I received a winter jacket that I wear every day because its freaking cold. I also got a tent sized Wilfork jersey (5X yes I am fat) that I display on the wall. Sunday I took it down and put it on, but fearing another jinx situation I quickly put it back up on the wall.

Anyone else have ridiculous superstitions? I suppose it's not as insane as wearing the same jock strap or any other article of clothing from week to week.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

Re: Silly Superstitions

I never watch the Patriots while running on the treadmill.  I started at half time last night and stayed on until I had unintentionally helped the Ravens grab a 20-16 lead.  I can only imagine Lee Evans TD celebration if I had stayed on for the entire 4th quarter.  I won't be on the treadmill for the Super Bowl!

Sections
Shortcuts