SIMPLY IGNORE POSTS THAT ARE THERE TO BAIT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

SIMPLY IGNORE POSTS THAT ARE THERE TO BAIT

The thread started by Canadian Pats fan was a good one. Each of us, even Jets fans, can post about football rather than about who in their mind is the greatest and who sucks and trying to rag on "the enemy". If any of us read a post that is really more about baiting JUST IGNORE IT. Do not respond to it. If we all refuse to RESPOND to those posts they will eventually become relatively rare.

So police YOURSELF.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Re: SIMPLY IGNORE POSTS THAT ARE THERE TO BAIT

In Response to Re: SIMPLY IGNORE POSTS THAT ARE THERE TO BAIT:
    [QUOTE]To some degree I agree, but then it becomes a matter of spamming. They still start the thread or drop in an annoying diversion attempt, so it will still exist.  All it takes is for one person, who may not post often, to read it, respond and the bump it. This is like saying the police should get a pass for being lazy and get paid, and the citizens need to do their job. Go to the source, which in this case is banning the trolls for spamming. But, point taken.  The season is starting so hopefully the mods will do their jobs for the Pats fans who enjoy talking about the game and the team.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

It won't matter as long as the site doesn't require email verification. How many names has bugboy Leon had over the years? 25? 50? I can remember a couple of seasons where he posed as a fan of every team we played for the entire season. Even then you can fake a new yahoo address every week if you're obsessive enough to make the effort.

Maybe the A&E channel can come up with a show for Jets fans obsessed with the Pats. They can schedule it right between hoarders and addiction.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]bahwahaha! I seriously think it's a fantastic idea.   They could put 5-10 Jets fans into a room and they could all talk about how bad their loser addiciton has become. It could range from everything to being overweight, a tool, a lack of intelligence and the fact they play second fiddle in NY to the Giants. GREAT idea.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

I thought they already had that show? Isn't it called Jersey Shore?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to SIMPLY IGNORE POSTS THAT ARE THERE TO BAIT:
    [QUOTE]The thread started by Canadian Pats fan was a good one. Each of us, even Jets fans, can post about football rather than about who in their mind is the greatest and who sucks and trying to rag on "the enemy". If any of us read a post that is really more about baiting JUST IGNORE IT. Do not respond to it. If we all refuse to RESPOND to those posts they will eventually become relatively rare. So police YOURSELF.
    Posted by portfolio1[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to SIMPLY IGNORE POSTS THAT ARE THERE TO BAIT :  
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Yea...I mean, no kidding, right? 

I'm just really waiting for the inevitable next evolutionary step here on this:  Someone to start a thread topic with the general subject-theme of, "BDC Members, just ignore the threads that are based on Ignoring the Trolls, who are trying unsuccessfully to be ignored on Regular Threads..."  I sorta wanna see how few of posts we might be able to take THAT one before McCheaters and Rusty begin their hair-pulling match on it... 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

Leon has hair? I thought he gave it up so Favre could get hairplugs?!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Its not easy to do, these guys are ALL master baiters.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from aytee. Show aytee's posts

Laz, after reading your post, I almost did start a thread like that just to see what would happen :)

but I didn't

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

[QUOTE]Its not easy to do, these guys are ALL master baiters.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

he called us master baiters.LMAO

Sections
Shortcuts