Sims

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Sims

If I just started watching the game I'd think the Bolts would be up by 30 the way Sims describes the Bolts during this game

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

Re: Sims

Sims svcks...no doubt....and so does the Crag Face No Neck lover Jim Nantz...he must cry each night because Pay-ton isn't playing...LMAO!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

I wish sims would  just shut the hell up. He is dumb as a rock.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

If anything, I've always found him to be overtly pro BB and TB.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

i dont mind them too much. sims does make some of the most obvious comments.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

At least he isn't as bad as Dan Dierdorf. I think a lot of up and coming analysts will be really good though, Kurt Warner, Chad Pennington, and Tory Holt come to mind.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

I think Sims is usually pro Patriots and especially Belichek, after all they won a Super Bowl together. I think Sims just states the obvious too much. Nantz has  struck me as pretty classy guy. I've heard him praise Belichek and Brady a lot in radio interviews over the past few years. The Patriots have been so good for so long that at times Nantz and Sims may subconsciously over praise the Pats opponents because everyone knows how good the Pats are.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from McFEETers. Show McFEETers's posts

i think they do like 1/2 the pats games... it probably gets boring to have to say tom brady is great over and over

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

In Response to Re: Sims:
    At least he isn't as bad as Dan Dierdorf. I think a lot of up and coming analysts will be really good though, Kurt Warner, Chad Pennington, and Tory Holt come to mind.
    Posted by FishTaco64

I wish someone would put Dierdorf & Tim McCarver in a Fiat & push it over a fukn cliff...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

I like Simms. He seems pro-Patriots at times, but he praises great play (and players) on either side.

He did gush quite a bit today about Rivers, Jackson and Tolbert, but in my mind it was justified, because they made a plethora of really great plays. It's not like he's Gruden, who balllwashes every guy who makes a 4-yard run or 10-yard pass.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from calchu7. Show calchu7's posts

Sims hates the patriots for some reason, more importantly BB.  I wonder whether it has anything to do when they were both with the NYG.

Sections
Shortcuts