Since McDaniels is helping the Pats, will Ocho be a part of the offense?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

Since McDaniels is helping the Pats, will Ocho be a part of the offense?

this is a good chance to redeem his career.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Re: Since McDaniels is helping the Pats, will Ocho be a part of the offense?

At this point, I don't really expect much from Ocho....  Maybe next year??????  Seems to me if this guy was going to contribute in a big way it would already have happened.  The PATS are unlikely to change their offensive approach now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In Response to Re: Since McDaniels is helping the Pats, will Ocho be a part of the offense?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Since McDaniels is helping the Pats, will Ocho be a part of the offense? : Get a grip.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Get a life!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

What does he really bring to the table. Nuttin'

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Well, I guess if Gronk doesn't play during the SB - Ocho might actually get some play time.  IMO, Ocho shouldn't get a chance because I don't think he earned it.

I'd rather have the Patriots pick up Dan Gronkowski instead....lolLaughing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejoshuatree28. Show thejoshuatree28's posts

Maybe next year, but if Brandon Lloyd is true to his word he may be in foxboro next year, little bit of an upgrade over Ocho at this point in their respective careers

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

Gronk is gonna have 10 catches for 173 yards and 3 TD's!!! You better g-damn believe he is playin!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joel63. Show Joel63's posts

Jam,

I hear ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

I haven't seen anything in print about Gronk, but didn't someone on the board mention Gronk has ligament damage in his ankle?

BB isn't exactly known for being on the up and up w/ injury report - so, either the report is exaggerating the injury or it's more severe than reported.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejoshuatree28. Show thejoshuatree28's posts

In Response to Re: Since McDaniels is helping the Pats, will Ocho be a part of the offense?:
    [QUOTE]I haven't seen anything in print about Gronk, but didn't someone on the board mention Gronk has ligament damage in his ankle? BB isn't exactly known for being on the up and up w/ injury report - so, either the report is exaggerating the injury or it's more severe than reported.
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]
    I saw that If they had practice he wouldn't have practices. http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4715974/gronkowski-wouldnt-have-practiced
    There is the link from Mike Reiss. To be honest if Gronk has his leg he will play, he seems like that type of player

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]I haven't seen anything in print about Gronk, but didn't someone on the board mention Gronk has ligament damage in his ankle? BB isn't exactly known for being on the up and up w/ injury report - so, either the report is exaggerating the injury or it's more severe than reported.
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

That could mean anything from a mild sprain to his ankle falling off so I wouldn't think to much about it