SI's Peter King tweeted Monday that his "gut feeling" is Aaron Rodgers will play in Week 15.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

SI's Peter King tweeted Monday that his "gut feeling" is Aaron Rodgers will play in Week 15.

The Packers aren't giving any definitive updates, so we'll go with what we can even if it means pure speculation from King. We happen to agree with King's prediction, because the Packers are going to do whatever they can to get Rodgers into the lineup with their postseason hopes hanging in the balance.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

Re: SI's Peter King tweeted Monday that his "gut feeling" is Aaron Rodgers will play in Week 15.

this mean that he probably wont play.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: SI's Peter King tweeted Monday that his "gut feeling" is Aaron Rodgers will play in Week 15.

he's had two concussions in the past 10 weeks. thye'd be stoopid to play him and endanger his health more.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I want him to play, so when we do beat them it isn't just written off as a GB loss just because Rodgers isn't playing. Plus, I want the secondary continually tested by playoff caliber QB's.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: SI's Peter King tweeted Monday that his "gut feeling" is Aaron Rodgers will play in Week 15.:
    [QUOTE]he's had two concussions in the past 10 weeks. thye'd be stoopid to play him and endanger his health more.
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

Mike Wright has been out one month after his first concussion.

Second one for Rogers and looked terrible woozy... doubt he plays.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

The concussion rules for the second one in a season force the team to have him cleared by an independent neurologist. No independent doctor is going to risk his license and livelihood by fudging the result. Neurologists make a ton of money.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

What has a reporter's "gut feeling" have to do with a concussed player's passing the brain scan tests versus his neuro-baseline?...I think Peter King has had a concussion.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

The gut feeling is probably indigestion from too much fancy coffee.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ponyoto. Show ponyoto's posts

BB tweeted Monday that his gut feeling tells him Devin McCourty will play.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

In Response to Re: SI's Peter King tweeted Monday that his "gut feeling" is Aaron Rodgers will play in Week 15.:
    [QUOTE]What has a reporter's "gut feeling" have to do with a concussed player's passing the brain scan tests versus his neuro-baseline?...I think Peter King has had a concussion.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

He definitely has a fathead and Rex Ryan size gut - so he could be right.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

When your gut is as big as King's, you should obey the feeling.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Put him in and let him play. We're going to have to face a QB of his caliber if we meet San Diego, ATL, Indy or NO in the playoffs. The Pats secondary might as well get used to seeing elite QBs throwing at them. 

The fact that some of you don't want him to play tells me that you have no faith in this defense. If you don't think we can take down Rodgers you might as well starting wearing Celtic green because they won't make it to the SBs. Funny, I bet if someone picks against the Pats this week they'll be accused of being Patriot haters, but you all have the doubt. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

I want him to play, so when we do beat them it isn't just written off as a GB loss just because Rodgers isn't playing. Plus, I want the secondary continually tested by playoff caliber QB's.
    ---------------Sig--------------------

Rock on Sig

Someone wrote "and BB tweeted..."

thats really funny  lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]What has a reporter's "gut feeling" have to do with a concussed player's passing the brain scan tests versus his neuro-baseline?...I think Peter King has had a concussion.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

How does someone have a gut feeling about the results of a piece of medical diagnostic equipment. Maybe King has the ability to read brain waves with his own mind powers. Is he like the robots in an Asimov book ( vague scifi reference )?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from YAMATO. Show YAMATO's posts

I hope Rodgers is Ok, but that he is held out a game for his sake. It would also benefit the Patriots. McCourty could rest for a week and let those ribs heal and Fred Taylor could get more carries on offense, resting BJGE. With or without Rodgers, the Patriots will win this game. The Bills game in two weeks, at Buff., will be a lot tougher.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mar10fern. Show mar10fern's posts

Who cares about Peter King's "gut" feelings.  Why does anyone listen to guy like King and Charley Casserly?

Talking heads who occasionally get something right but more often are as wrong as us.  I will be SHOCKED if Rodgers steps out on that field!  Yes the Pack's playoff lives are on the line...But if he sustains another concussion against the Pats...His season and possibly his career are in jeopardy.

I'm sure Peter King "just got off the phone" with someone in the know!  That's his big phrase.  I swear he must lie about that at least sometimes.  I doubt he has the numbers for all these players, coaches, and agents that he claims he is talking and texting with.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinehurstpf. Show pinehurstpf's posts

Hope he plays, it won't matter either way. Bart Starr could be QB and the Pats would win big.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

The league isn't fooling around with concussions anymore (if you believe its rhetoric, and that the doctors actually are "independent"). What the Packers or Rodgers himself might want to do does not -- and should not -- enter into the decision. I agree with the posters who say they want to see the Pats face quality opposition down the stretch, but I don't want to see this kid sent in as cannon fodder to bolster Green Bay's fading playoff hopes at the risk of suffering even more severe damage to his brain.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]Who cares about Peter King's "gut" feelings.  Why does anyone listen to guy like King and Charley Casserly? Talking heads who occasionally get something right but more often are as wrong as us.  I will be SHOCKED if Rodgers steps out on that field!  Yes the Pack's playoff lives are on the line...But if he sustains another concussion against the Pats...His season and possibly his career are in jeopardy. I'm sure Peter King "just got off the phone" with someone in the know!  That's his big phrase.  I swear he must lie about that at least sometimes.  I doubt he has the numbers for all these players, coaches, and agents that he claims he is talking and texting with.
    Posted by mar10fern[/QUOTE]

Have the tests been done yet? Seeing the results and diagnosis or talking to someone who has would be the only way anyone could be in the know

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

They should just sit him. They're not gonna win sunday anyway.