Six Personnel Errors That Haunt the Patriots

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Re: Five Personnel Errors That Haunt the Patriots

In Response to Re: Five Personnel Errors That Haunt the Patriots:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Five Personnel Errors That Haunt the Patriots : Samuel actually had a worse DPR in 2007 than Hobbs. He is and was the classic one trick pony. He jumps pass routes well. Other than that he is as average as they come, he blew the biggest moment in Super Bowl history and gave it to Tyree.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

In fairness to BB, it's harder to land a top flight CB, pass-rusher, or WR, when you're constantly selecting in the bottom third of the first round. Still...it can be done via a trade-up...which is how the Steelers got Polamalu, and the Jets got Revis. It can also be done if the scouting department is doing it's job. 

Some have said that "all the draft publications had Chad Jackson rated highly"...etc.. It's not the job of the scouting department to mimic what the Mel Kipers of the world think. It's their job to find players. Continued failure should not be an option for that department.  

How much more explosive would the Patriots' offense be if Mike Wallace lined up at WR? Would the Jets have been able to beat the Pats if the Pats' had Clay Matthews breathing doiwn the neck of Mark Sanchez? Would the Packers have been able to win a SB without Matthews?     

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PiBoy. Show PiBoy's posts

Re: Six Personnel Errors That Haunt the Patriots

lol,,,, i like these "what if" game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mar10. Show mar10's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Five Personnel Errors That Haunt the Patriots :
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]  

DUDE... Are you kidding me!?

Jimmy Johnson himself said that picking Emmit Smith was just plain lucky!  They didn't even want a running back at that slot.  He wanted James Francis a linebacker out of Baylor. On draft day 1990 Johnson worked his way up the draft board to grab his prized linebacker.  Sitting at 17 he felt good about his CHANCES of snagging Francis... However the Bungles had other plans.  In his own words Emmit was a consolation.  Of course the 'boys get credit for picking Smith but even Johnson will tell you that he had no idea what he had.

Either the Pats had expectations that Brady might be this good (possibly the greatest QB to ever play the game) or they did not.

If the former is true than they were foolish to wait so long to draft him.  If the latter is true... Than they had no clue as to what they were getting.  If the truth lies somewhere in the middle... Than lady luck DOES INDEED PLAY A VERY SIGNIFICANT ROLE.

P.S.

Texas,  The statement about Manning vs Leaf was stated in jest to prove my point that luck was such a huge part of the equation.  Right up to and after the draft both of these guys were considered elite.  Only after they entered the NFL did the truth become clear.  So what happened.  I didn't hear too many people claim that the Bolts made a huge mistake at the time.  Of course looking back it's easy to claim that the Colts new better but they might have taken Leaf had they picked after SD, if not someone else surely would have taken leaf very early.  Are they just stupid?  How many experts including Bill B would admit that there is a huge element of crap shoot in the NFL draft.  You seem to be the only one who thinks it's an exact science. 

Obviously  NOBODY (notice caps) knew that Leaf was going to be a bust... THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE POST.  That lady luck was a huge factor in this. I have no idea how you missed that.

Leaf, Blair Thomas, Curtis Enis, Heath Shuler, Lawrence Phillips, Ron Dayne, Trent Dilfer.  All of these guys were projected to be stars.

NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE (note caps tex) thought that these guys would be the busts they turned out to be.  How do you explain that!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mar10. Show mar10's posts

C'mon Tex get a clue!

So what do you call it when a player for whom you have 6th round expectations plays like the greatest player ever at his position.  Luck, Skill, Good Planning, Great Talent Evaluation.  If a team can apply their talent evaluating skills this well than how do these same teams miss so often on picks that came BEFORE the Terrell Davis and Tom Brady picks.  Where are those players now?  How could the Broncos and Pats miss so wildly on the picks prior to those 2 players.  They had the skill and knowledge right?  So what happened?  Did they get stupid in the early part of the draft and suddenly the light shines on in the 6th round?  C'mon Tex Get a clue!

Antwann Harris,  Jeff Marriot, David Stancheiski, Gregg Robison Randall, J R Redmond, Adrien Klemm.  Not a banner list... Wouldn't you agree? So why did we draft these guys before Brady since you seem to think that the Pats clearly had some sort of clue as to what Brady's potential was?  C'mon Tex get a clue!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Five Personnel Errors That Haunt the Patriots :      In fairness to BB, it's harder to land a top flight CB, pass-rusher, or WR, when you're constantly selecting in the bottom third of the first round. Still...it can be done via a trade-up...which is how the Steelers got Polamalu, and the Jets got Revis. It can also be done if the scouting department is doing it's job.       Some have said that "all the draft publications had Chad Jackson rated highly"...etc.. It's not the job of the scouting department to mimic what the Mel Kipers of the world think. It's their job to find players. Continued failure should not be an option for that department.        How much more explosive would the Patriots' offense be if Mike Wallace lined up at WR? Would the Jets have been able to beat the Pats if the Pats' had Clay Matthews breathing doiwn the neck of Mark Sanchez? Would the Packers have been able to win a SB without Matthews?     
    You are such a wannabe columnist it is not even funny. 

inflammatory thread title - check
    inflammatory remarks - check
    Backpedal when challenged- check
    more inflammatory remarks - check
    backpedal when challenged - double check

It surprising that you are always so adamant about blaming the media for spygate.  Your inciting posts are significantly more inflammatory than the media's handling of spygate.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Five Personnel Errors That Haunt the Patriots :   DUDE... Are you kidding me!? Jimmy Johnson himself said that picking Emmit Smith was just plain lucky!  They didn't even want a running back at that slot.  He wanted James Francis a linebacker out of Baylor. On draft day 1990 Johnson worked his way up the draft board to grab his prized linebacker.  Sitting at 17 he felt good about his CHANCES of snagging Francis... However the Bungles had other plans.  In his own words Emmit was a consolation.  Of course the 'boys get credit for picking Smith but even Johnson will tell you that he had no idea what he had.

RESPONSE: Nonsense. Do you really think that Johnson would have used his 17th overall pick on a guy who he had no idea about? While it may be true that Johnson wanted someone who was taken before he had a chance to pick, his scouting department undoubtedly had Smith rated as a top player.

Either the Pats had expectations that Brady might be this good (possibly the greatest QB to ever play the game) or they did not. If the former is true than they were foolish to wait so long to draft him.  If the latter is true... Than they had no clue as to what they were getting.  If the truth lies somewhere in the middle... Than lady luck DOES INDEED PLAY A VERY SIGNIFICANT ROLE. P.S. Texas,  The statement about Manning vs Leaf was stated in jest to prove my point that luck was such a huge part of the equation.  Right up to and after the draft both of these guys were considered elite.  Only after they entered the NFL did the truth become clear.

RESPONSE: Oh...now you're claiming that the Leaf/Manning statement you made was made in jest? Whatever you say...LOL!! 
         Getting back to Brady, while no one foresaw that Brady would become perhaps the greatest QB of all-time, the Patriots saw enough potential in him that they decided to draft him. That's not luck. As far as I know, the Patriots aren't in the business of wasting draft choices. 

So what happened.  I didn't hear too many people claim that the Bolts made a huge mistake at the time.  Of course looking back it's easy to claim that the Colts new better but they might have taken Leaf had they picked after SD, if not someone else surely would have taken leaf very early.  Are they just stupid?  How many experts including Bill B would admit that there is a huge element of crap shoot in the NFL draft.  You seem to be the only one who thinks it's an exact science.

RESPONSE: Of course it's not an exact science. But, teams invest millions in their scouting departments to ascertain what players have potential, and what players best fit their system. It's not like they just draw names out of a hat. Teams make "educated guesses" based on the reports from their scouts.  

Obviously  NOBODY (notice caps) knew that Leaf was going to be a bust... THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE POST.  That lady luck was a huge factor in this. I have no idea how you missed that.

RESPONSE: "Luck" had nothing to do with it. Leaf was selected due to his physical tools. But, did the Chargers' scouting department look beyond that, by doing a thorough job interviewing former coaches, teachers, and others who knew Leaf well? Did they simply look at his physical skills, and not his intangibles for playing QB in the NFL? Someone had to know what a jerk Leaf was, prior to being drafted. The director of scouting for the San Diego Chargers at the time Leaf was drafted, admitted to his mistake: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/04/12/devaney-intangibles-the-key-to-avoiding-another-ryan-leaf/; and here's more on Leaf:  http://medlibrary.org/medwiki/Ryan_Leaf  

Leaf, Blair Thomas, Curtis Enis, Heath Shuler, Lawrence Phillips, Ron Dayne, Trent Dilfer.  All of these guys were projected to be stars. NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE (note caps tex) thought that these guys would be the busts they turned out to be.  How do you explain that!

RESPONSE: Professionals in every field make mistakes every day. When they make too many, they're fired. Such is the case for NFL scouting departments, and GMs. If their "educated guesses" are wrong, they're gone. In the case of Leaf, the Chargers scouting department failed to adequately investigate Leaf's background, everyone knew that Lawrence Phillips was a turd...but the Rams rolled dice on him anyway, Trent Dilfer developed into a servicable NFL QB, and a SB winner. The others were guys whom the scouting departments and GMs made mistakes on their physical capabilities...which cost many of them their jobs. GMs and scouts aren't paid to make wrong decisions.     
    Posted by mar10[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Tex, if BB had re-signed Samuel he still would have "wasted" picks trying to get someone better because he really wasn't all that happy with Samuel.  Look at the Eagles . . . they signed Samuel and they're still signing big-name, big-contract corners.  You know why?  Because Samuel isn't quite as good as his stats suggest.  Yes, he is a starting-quality corner and good at jumping routes and getting the interceptions--but he has some serious weaknesses too. Namely, he gets beat deep a lot and his tackling is inconsistent at best.  I'm sure BB would have re-signed him for moderate money, but BB wasn't going to give top-five corner money to a corner he thought was incomplete. Samuel was insisting on very large (top of market) dollars. Remember he held out and didn't come to camp until the Pats agreed to franchise him for only one year--so he was an unrestricted free agent. BB would have had to pay big money to keep him, and he wasn't about to get in a bidding war for a guy he didn't really like all that much for the long term.  Would it have been better to have kept Samuel for moderate money?  No doubt about it.  But for what Samuel was demanding, BB made the right decision. Yes it hurt in the short term, but the reason BB is able to field a highly competitive team year after year is he doesn't let short term considerations overwhelm the longer term picture. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Five Personnel Errors That Haunt the Patriots : Tex, if BB had re-signed Samuel he still would have "wasted" picks trying to get someone better because he really wasn't all that happy with Samuel.  Look at the Eagles . . . they signed Samuel and they're still signing big-name, big-contract corners.  You know why?  Because Samuel isn't quite as good as his stats suggest.

RESPONSE: Not completely true. The Eagles had problems at CB other than Samuel. Ellis Hobbs was their starter last year, before he got hurt. They got Cromartie to pair with Asante...and then were surprised to have a shot at Asomugha. Samuel's contract pays him huge dollars over this year, and, I believe, the next two. Because of his huge contract, they couldn't trade him for adequate compensation. If they can't trade him this year or next, he'll be released in 2012. But, the Eagles may soon be forced to move him:  

"Samuel no sooner participated in a light afternoon workout than he expressed his unhappiness with the six-year, $57.4 million contract he signed in 2008.

"I want to be where I'm wanted," Samuel said. "If I'm not appreciated here, I'll move on. If they're tired of my big-playmaking ability, then ship me out. If they want to keep me, I'm here. Right now, I'd say it's 50-50."
         Though Samuel has his faults, he's still a very good CB: http://eaglesearlybird.com/2011/06/09/nfl-writer-labels-asante-samuel-overrated/

Yes, he is a starting-quality corner and good at jumping routes and getting the interceptions--but he has some serious weaknesses too. Namely, he gets beat deep a lot and his tackling is inconsistent at best.  I'm sure BB would have re-signed him for moderate money, but BB wasn't going to give top-five corner money to a corner he thought was incomplete. Samuel was insisting on very large (top of market) dollars. Remember he held out and didn't come to camp until the Pats agreed to franchise him for only one year--so he was an unrestricted free agent. BB would have had to pay big money to keep him, and he wasn't about to get in a bidding war for a guy he didn't really like all that much for the long term.  Would it have been better to have kept Samuel for moderate money?  No doubt about it.  But for what Samuel was demanding, BB made the right decision. Yes it hurt in the short term, but the reason BB is able to field a highly competitive team year after year is he doesn't let short term considerations overwhelm the longer term picture. 

RESPONSE: Again...when taking into consideration what the Pats gave up in resources to replace him, BB would have been better off resigning him. 
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Now that we've examined how personnel mistakes can haunt a good team like the Pats, let's look at a team that has made practically nothing but  personnel mistakes...the Carolina Panthers. Don't forget, just three short years ago, the Panthers were hosting the NFC championship game on their home field. 

I'll just limit it to 5:

1.) Resigning QB Jake DelHomme: Jake tossed five (5) picks, and lost a fumble, in a 33-14 home loss to the Arizona Cardinals, in the semi-final round of the 2008 NFC playoffs. This occurred despite the Panthers going 12-4 in the regular season, including a perfect 8-0. Instead of cutting ties with DelHomme after this debacle, the Panthers chose to give the UFA QB a 5 year, $42mil. deal. But..."Things didn’t get any better for Delhomme in 2009. He played in just 11 games, throwing eight touchdown passes and 18 interceptions. He struggled reading defenses, displayed poor decision making and routinely forced passes into covered receivers..."

DelHomme was released in 2010...but: "thanks to their horrendous decision to sign him to an extension, the Panthers still owed Delhomme $12.5 million in guaranteed money. With 2010 being an uncapped offseason, $12.5 million could have gone a long way for a team that had UFAs Steve Smith and a pass rusher  Julius Peppers to contend with. 

Why the Panthers signed Delhomme for that much money is anyone’s guess. One would have thought that then coach, John Fox, and/or his coaching staff, would have seen that Delhomme’s skills were deteriorating...and convinced the front office not to offer him such a lucrative extension. The Panthers’ inability to see what others saw cost them big-time" http://www.scoresreport.com/tag/jake-delhomme-contract-extension/

2.) Deciding Not to Cut/Trade Julius Peppers: Going into 2010, Peppers had great value. Though the Panthers knew that they would not be able to resign him, they chose to franchise him...tying up close to $17mil. in cap space. But, because Peppers refused to sign his tender, he basically held the Panthers' hostage in 2009. Had the Panthers lowered their trade demands to, say, a second round pick in 2009 and 2010 to, say, the Dallas Cowboys or the Patriots...they might have come out a lot better, than simply losing him, and getting a late 3rd round compensation pick.

3.) Trading to Draft DE Everette Brown: In a desperate move to replace Peppers, the Panthers traded their #1 draft choice in 2010 to the S.F., for the 49ers 43rd and 109th overall picks in 2009. For some reason, the Panthers envisioned that the 6'1", 256 lb. tweener Brown to solve their pass rush troubles. After two Gholston-like seasons, he was cut by Carolina yesterday. No other team has attempted to pick him up;

4.) Drafting QB Jimmy Clausen: Though Mel Kiper declared Notre Dame Jimmy to be the second coming of Joe Montana, no one else was buying it. As a result, Clausen slid through the first round of the 2010 draft faster than a tulip caught in a mud-slide...before the Panthers decided to waste their 48th overall pick on him. Because of the trade to get Brown, discussed above, Clausen was the Panthers' top pick in 2010. He's been about as effective in Carolina as the Beck Girl was in Miami;

5.) Trading to Draft QB/WR Armanti Edwards: The Panthers traded their second round pick in the 2011 draft to the New England Patriots, to obtain the Patriots' 89th overall selection, and use it to acquire WR Armanti Edwards. Edwards played QB at Appalachian State in 2009, and is best known for engineering that teams' upset win over Michigan. Yet, Edwards has done nothing in the NFL. Meanwhile, their 2011 second round pick turned out to be the first pick in the second round, #33 overall...,and was used by the Patriots to select Db Ras-I Dowling. This from ex-Panthers' coach, John Fox: 

John Fox concedes that the Panthers likely blew it by trading a 2011 second-round pick for the right to draft Armanti Edwards last April.
    "You don’t know what that player’s going to develop into. Time will tell," said Fox. "But it doesn’t look very good at this point." The Patriots wound up with the No. 33 pick in this year's draft, a selection considered "gold" because of the layover from the first to second round. Edwards, who wound up costing Carolina both last year's No. 89 pick and this year's 33rd, had almost as many fumbles as games played in his rookie season. Mar 23 - 2:35 PM;

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Anyone else think Tex should let this thread die and wither away?

Belichick is the best in the business, this isn't a debate.

The draft is always a gamble, anytime you're relying on people you're taking a gamble.  Some people don't want to play football professionally, and it's not always just lack of talent, sometimes one big paycheck and being able to say you got drafted is enough, you have to fit heart into the equation.  A couple big hits can knock the love of the game right out of you.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

[QUOTE]The biggest personnel problem we've had in the BB era was replacing Charlie Weis, everything else was peanuts... Asante = not worth the money Clay = hindsight is 20/20 and we got great players in the draft I wouldnt want to be without now Wallace = really? Chad Jackson = bust, but easily the most athletic receiver in that draft Maroney = injured and was never the same Considering our overall record and that we win the AFC East every year this may be a case of nitpicking...
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxnsl. Show maxnsl's posts

[QUOTE]cunningham over dunlap was a major miscue. i called for a change to the 43 before the past two drafts. dunlap is a 21 year old monster coming off a rookie season with more sacks than Suh. the pats doibled down on the 34 in the 2010 draft by selecting spikes, who had and has little 43 flexibility. plenty of rangy 43 linebackers available in this past draft, and de romeus or lb herzlich could have been had in the seventh round, along with quality running backs. instead we took two rbs early instead of just one, in a rb class with an abundance of depth. Oh, and that seventh rounder was wasted on a backup safety who has since been cut to nobody's surprise.
    Posted by arodrambone[/QUOTE]TELL BRIDGETT SHE CAN STILL COME HOME!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

BB is a HOF coach but not good at the draft. He likes being a Filenes' basement shopper and trades down alll the time hurting this team. '09 with the exception of Vollmer was a disaster draft for the Pats: Brace is terrible all baby fat, Butler should be cut, Tate was cut, a poor choice and Chung, while ok hitting, can't cover and was not worth Cassel and Vrabel

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: Six Personnel Errors That Haunt the Patriots:
    [QUOTE]Anyone else think Tex should let this thread die and wither away? Belichick is the best in the business, this isn't a debate. The draft is always a gamble, anytime you're relying on people you're taking a gamble.  Some people don't want to play football professionally, and it's not always just lack of talent, sometimes one big paycheck and being able to say you got drafted is enough, you have to fit heart into the equation.  A couple big hits can knock the love of the game right out of you.
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]

No one is forcing you to respond.

And...now for the 6th time, the purpose of this thread is not to criticize BB. Everyone here understands that his good personnel decisions far outweigh the bad. But, discussing the bad ones makes for some good Patriots' football talk...as we while away the hours until opening night kick-off in Miami, on September 12th. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]BB is a HOF coach but not good at the draft. He likes being a Filenes' basement shopper and trades down alll the time hurting this team. '09 with the exception of Vollmer was a disaster draft for the Pats: Brace is terrible all baby fat, Butler should be cut, Tate was cut, a poor choice and Chung, while ok hitting, can't cover and was not worth Cassel and Vrabel
    Posted by jader[/QUOTE]

I have to agree with your analysis of the very disappointing 2009 draft class. The Pats also passed up both Clay Matthews and WR Mike Wallace. In fairness, I must add that Julian Edelman did contribute well last season as a punt returner.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Our depth chart looks like a Pro Bowl roster, the premise that Asante Samuel is haunting us is laughable.  I'm laughing as I'm writing this...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

... and when he comes crawling back to play for us at less money it will be funnier still.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone else think Tex should let this thread die and wither away? Belichick is the best in the business, this isn't a debate. The draft is always a gamble, anytime you're relying on people you're taking a gamble.  Some people don't want to play football professionally, and it's not always just lack of talent, sometimes one big paycheck and being able to say you got drafted is enough, you have to fit heart into the equation.  A couple big hits can knock the love of the game right out of you.
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]
    Tex wants to make himself appear important - almost like a teacher/instructor  - and altruistic by sharing for free his unique knowledge.  Its enough to make one lose his lunch.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Tex is alright, he just gets carried away sometimes...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]Our depth chart looks like a Pro Bowl roster, the premise that Asante Samuel is haunting us is laughable.  I'm laughing as I'm writing this...
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]

Fans of the Jets were also laughing, as they watched the worst pass defense in the NFL make Mark Sanchez look like Peyton Manning on steroids. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]Fans of the Jets were also laughing, as they watched the worst pass defense in the NFL make Mark Sanchez look like Peyton Manning on steroids. 
    16 of 25 for 194 yards and three short TD passes is Peyton Manning on steroids?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Hey wait a second Tex, did we lose to the Jets because we have "the worst pass defense" or because they "pressured Brady up the middle" ?

Is our offensive line your major concern or not having Asante Samuel? Is it Leigh Boddens fault that our secondary is so bad? Or maybe you still think that "Brady can't get over the 07 SB" as you suggested to me last year?

Forgive me if I sound aggressive, I'm just trying to get some clarity on your past statements.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from creiner812. Show creiner812's posts

Right on! I have been writing for years about the Pat's draft failures.  Releasing proven winners and trading down for quantity over quality has left the Pats with no stud RB, no number one WR and no crazy star pass rusher.  No SB wins in 7 years attests to these failures.  Only the coaching genius of BB and the Artistry of TB have kept the Pats competative.  Just Imagine if TB hah had a true number one like Randy Moss for all those years.  Every year would have been 2007.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Six Personnel Errors That Haunt the Patriots : 16 of 25 for 194 yards and three short TD passes is Peyton Manning on steroids?
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]

You forgot about the 37 yard completion to Edwards...and the 58 yard play to Cochery...and the 127.3 passing rating, with no interceptions: http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/columns/story?columnist=oconnor_ian&id=6028800

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]Hey wait a second Tex, did we lose to the Jets because we have "the worst pass defense" or because they "pressured Brady up the middle" ?

RESPONSE: Both...go back and watch the game, if you can stomach it. The pass defense was awful...and Brady was sacked and harassed the entire game...resulting in his worst performance of the season.

Is our offensive line your major concern or not having Asante Samuel?

RESPONSE: The OL was horrible in the pre-season. But, go ahead...keep guzzling the koolaid, Glass Joe...LOL!!

Is it Leigh Boddens fault that our secondary is so bad?

RESPONSE: Oh no...Leigh Bodden's a superstar...right, Glass Joe? LOL!!!    

Or maybe you still think that "Brady can't get over the 07 SB" as you suggested to me last year? Forgive me if I sound aggressive, I'm just trying to get some clarity on your past statements.

RESPONSE: No...I understand exactly where you're coming from, Joe. Now, go drink your koolaid, son.
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts