Slater injury

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Slater injury

Bronken finger

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Re: Slater injury

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolin 18m

Hearing that #Patriots special teams captain Matthew Slater has a broken bone in his hand, and his availability vs #Bucs is in question

Expand

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

I know he is the special teams captain, but I think the Pats can survive this.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

I've played competitive NCAA basketball with a broken finger.  Non issue.  That is the least of the Pat's problems.  Lack of any TEs, WRs and the Pats "go-to" reciever out of the backfield is going to cripple them against decent teams for the next 4-6 weeks.  Gronk will need a few weeks to get back into it.  Hopefully he won't get injured yet again.  I'll be surprised to see Danny A play any substantial snaps ever again.  and Hope you're enjoying your millions Ras I. 

Note to BB - STAY AWAY FROM PLAYERS WITH A HISTORY OF INJURIES!!!!!!, Rugby players you think can translate into NFL safeties, and Rudgers throwaways.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

I've played competitive NCAA basketball with a broken finger.  Non issue.  That is the least of the Pat's problems.  Lack of any TEs, WRs and the Pats "go-to" reciever out of the backfield is going to cripple them against decent teams for the next 4-6 weeks.  Gronk will need a few weeks to get back into it.  Hopefully he won't get injured yet again.  I'll be surprised to see Danny A play any substantial snaps ever again.  and Hope you're enjoying your millions Ras I. 

Note to BB - STAY AWAY FROM PLAYERS WITH A HISTORY OF INJURIES!!!!!!, Rugby players you think can translate into NFL safeties, and Rudgers throwaways.  

But then we won't all be able to go crazy over the youtube videos of guys like Ebner. The Rutgers thing is still just baffling.  Don't forget the 24 adn 25 year-old rookies (Sudfeld, and Thompkins). 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Ex hoops player? Good hands? Can you play TE?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

[QUOTE]

Ex hoops player? Good hands? Can you play TE?

[/QUOTE]

hahahahahaha

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Karen Guregian @kguregian 5m

Special teams captain Mathew Slater has a wrist fracture, a source confirms

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In response to FrankDooley's comment:

No big deal.  Cast it and move on.

He isn't used to catch anything anyways. :)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

here another report

@jeffphowe RT @kguregian: Special teams captain Mathew Slater has a wrist fracture, a source confirms

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

here another report

@jeffphowe RT @kguregian: Special teams captain Mathew Slater has a wrist fracture, a source confirms

Could this keep him out for season?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to NOISE's comment:

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

[QUOTE]

here another report

Could this keep him out for season?

[/QUOTE]

I don`t think so.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

According to a source, look for Matthew Slater to be out 4-to-6 weeks with wrist injury

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:

According to a source, look for Matthew Slater to be out 4-to-6 weeks with wrist injury

Thank you!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

it`s interested that we have injuries only in the offense.

Sections
Shortcuts