Sleaze Manza Young

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from erstwhilebuddha. Show erstwhilebuddha's posts

Sleaze Manza Young

She's tweeting from the freaking children's Heart Transplant ward? REALLY? Shouldn't some things be private and not exploited? Like, oh... I don't know... THE CHILDREN'S HEART TRANSPLANT WARD.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Re: Sleaze Manza Young

Her columns are ignorant. Why would you think her personal life would be any different?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

She's terrible.  I have no idea how she was promoted from the Providence Journal to the Globe.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from erstwhilebuddha. Show erstwhilebuddha's posts

In Response to Re: Sleaze Manza Young:
    [QUOTE]She's terrible.  I have no idea how she was promoted from the Providence Journal to the Globe.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

CRB w/  Neil Casal, Burning Tree bassist Mark Dutton, George Sluppick on drums and oven mitts on keyboards.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mar10. Show mar10's posts

I'm sure she's a decent human being...But as a sports writer she is not even second rate...Please go back to reporting for your local home town paper.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

WHOA!
    all this time i thought that Shalize Manza Young was a man....
    What tha...!

at least SHE is better than ALBERT BREER, even though its impossible to be worse than that tool

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

no personal attacks from me, but I posted yesterday under the headline Hey BDC....what are the Globe football reporters doing other than Bedard reporting on the negotiations? No mailbags, no chats...silence. I see Abe's and Benbow are putting out stuff to browse weekly and often time daily. Reiss and Forsberg the same. I get more info on these discussion boards than I do from the reporters

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]no personal attacks from me, but I posted yesterday under the headline Hey BDC....what are the Globe football reporters doing other than Bedard reporting on the negotiations? No mailbags, no chats...silence. I see Abe's and Benbow are putting out stuff to browse weekly and often time daily. Reiss and Forsberg the same. I get more info on these discussion boards than I do from the reporters
    Posted by rkarp[/QUOTE]

"I get more info on these discussion boards than I do from the reporters"

LOL....So true and so sad!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I hope she was there to help them out. At least to fund raise for them. What did the tweet say? The PFW guy was tweeting from the hospital when Mayo and the others were there. Same thing isn't it?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]She's terrible.  I have no idea how she was promoted from the Providence Journal to the Globe.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Oh . . .   I've got a pretty good idea . . .   but it wouldn't be politic to say it right out loud.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]my mom always said its not who or what you know, its who you bl--!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

The reason she was promoted is probably because the NY Times...er Globe...er BDC were losing readership due to the constant negative reporting done here at BDC since Reiss left.

Anyway how long have you all been fans? It's off season. There is nothing to write about. I mean BB runs the show here and since when has he given an interview during the off season. Since when have any of his coaches give an interview period. When was the last time a player, not named Brady, gave an interview and not been shipped out? Unless of course it was a fluff piece like Shalise usually puts out.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

Young had a good 'insider' w Adalius Thomas... so she scooped a few of the other papers while at PJ - otherwise she has nothing else to offer as seen since Thomas was booted from the team.

Also if you ever read her tweets - she has no original thoughts - kind of like her articles on this site....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MuellerTime19. Show MuellerTime19's posts

I am sure she is a great person. She seems very nice as a human being. 

That said, she is probably the worst writer I have read on the globe. I can not believe they KEPT her hired. The talent pool is probably REALLY THIN. 

She reports things we already know!!! I am not sure she is used to intelligent sports fans, whats going on down there in Providence??

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stewart7557. Show stewart7557's posts

In Response to Sleaze Manza Young:
    [QUOTE]She's tweeting from the freaking children's Heart Transplant ward? REALLY? Shouldn't some things be private and not exploited? Like, oh... I don't know... THE CHILDREN'S HEART TRANSPLANT WARD.
    Posted by erstwhilebuddha[/QUOTE]

One thing that dissapoints me about her is that she only sporadically runs her mail bag.......its supposed to be every week but its more like every 2 or 3 weeks in actuality. Also its a very short mail bag compared to Reiss who takes a lot more questions.

My take is if you want good and updated Partiots information - go to ESPN - Boston and read Reiss. Rappaport from the Herald is clearly better than the Globe reporting although Bedard's articles are usally good but they only appear 1 time a week.

Sections
Shortcuts