Smartest Thing King Has Said In Years

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Smartest Thing King Has Said In Years

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

New England. The thing I'd be most encouraged about in this four-game steamrolling of the NFL (four wins by an average of 27.3 points, the latest the total undressing of the Jets) is that Tom Brady hasn't had to do it by himself. Stevan Ridley and Shane Vereen, between them, have averaged 114.8 rushing yards per game, which is something the Patriots are going to need in January to make sure Terrell Suggs or J.J. Watt or Von Miller doesn't zero in on Brady exclusively.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/peter_king/11/23/justin-forsett-jim-schwartz/index.html#ixzz2D64oksfF

[/QUOTE]

So, you now admit that prior to this, TB has had to do it by himself without the benefit of a run game or a defense?  Finally! YEAH

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Don't worry, Brady will eventually throw another interception so you can be happy again. If it had been up to you Mallet would be the QB right now. I still remember you wanting to trade Brady for draft picks a few months ago even if you don't.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Funny that King never wrote that all the years that Benny was here...hmmmm. Kind of spells out what most of us have been saying for years - if we have a runner that can run, we will run him.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't worry, Brady will eventually throw another interception so you can be happy again. If it had been up to you Mallet would be the QB right now. I still remember you wanting to trade Brady for draft picks a few months ago even if you don't.

[/QUOTE]

Me saying if and when Brady fades away, trading for picks as a good option like Indy did not do, is not the same as saying "I want Brady traded now, turn to Mallett".

Get a book and read it. Strengthen that comprehension. lol

What we saw in the last 2 games with Brady not throwing so much will win us a SB. I'd love to see it. Apparently, you're not really a Pats fan if all you care about are stats.

[/QUOTE]

Liar!  You said straight up "TRADE HIM NOW"! 

Don't worry, It's not uncommon for one personality to know what the others are saying or doing.  That's perfectly normal for your affliction.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes he did seem to forget saying that. He said it right after the Cardinal's game when (heavens to Betsy) Brady threw a interception. He wanted to trade him right then and start the Mallett revolution. He can twist it all he wants, but he did write that...he wanted Mallett to be starting right then and Brady to be gone for picks.

Now that was some high quality dumb stuff.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

• New England. The thing I'd be most encouraged about in this four-game steamrolling of the NFL (four wins by an average of 27.3 points, the latest the total undressing of the Jets) is that Tom Brady hasn't had to do it by himself. Stevan Ridley and Shane Vereen, between them, have averaged 114.8 rushing yards per game, which is something the Patriots are going to need in January to make sure Terrell Suggs or J.J. Watt or Von Miller doesn't zero in on Brady exclusively.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/peter_king/11/23/justin-forsett-jim-schwartz/index.html#ixzz2D64oksfF

[/QUOTE]

So, you now admit that prior to this, TB has had to do it by himself without the benefit of a run game or a defense?  Finally! YEAH

[/QUOTE]

No.  

Ignoring a run game isn't the same as realizing after last year's SB debacle or the almost-debacle when Brady wanted Woodhead in the AFC title game, after BJGE's 8 crries n 50 yards before half, being the same thing.
    The difference is the commitment similar to 2010 AFTER BB dealt Moss and turned to running more with BJGE. The 1000 yards and 13 TDs in 12 short games as BJGE in the lead back role, proves that.  For the educated fans, this we know.

BB bitchslapped Brady in 2010 by trading Moss. Looks like he did it again in the offseason making it a priority in the offseason. Bout time.

I don't think Brady can control what he prefers this time around. No, no I don't.

Only you would want to lose a SB again just because your dreamboat QB needs to throw 5-7 more total times with a lead, thinking its the best way.

Funny, you're so vocal, but you won't take my simple bet. Tell us why that is, Pezzy. LMAO

[/QUOTE]

Dopey, dope, dope.

TB doesn't request personnel, The coaches decide that.

BB didn't Btchslap anyone, well maybe you a few times when he said they didn't run more because of talent.  BB said it, OB said it, Brady said it, Mankins said it. Guess they all slapped you, but I think you like it.

The one part you didn't underline in King's qoute says it all.  No need to read further.

He is encouraged that TB has not had to do it all himself this year means that is not the way it was previously.

Comprehend Much????  You sure don't hink much of BB to think they would just ignore the run, now do you?   Comprehend much???

[/QUOTE]

YES Brady HAS, does and will be briefed on moves. There is proof of this when Brady laid into BB at the end of the 2006 season, where he was livid BB dealt Branch.

BB then dealt for Moss and Welker in early 2007.

Oh, yes, all by himself. Poor Tommy. One of the most loaded casts in 2011 no with the most loaded offense possibly of all time, should be enough for him. LMAO

You're pathetic. This guy WON SBs with cast offs and now uber-loaded talent on offense you hope this cast around him is enough for him? LOL!

BB couldn't have any more talent around him att this point of his career than he's had for him since 2010, when he dealt Moss and Maroney away.

This is year 3 of a loaded cast, with this year being the best of the group. You and your little pink hats here continue to want to see him throw at the expense of the team which shows us you're a pink hat/newer fan.  That's your business.

Not ours.

Yes, I think BB should not have given Brady so much leash. It's never worked when he has.

Thanks for playing today.

[/QUOTE]

What the he11 are you rambeling on about?  Change streams much? 

Leash?  HUH.    You are one sick puppy who needs a dam choke collar to go with that short leash.  Neutering is highly reccomended in your case.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

• New England. The thing I'd be most encouraged about in this four-game steamrolling of the NFL (four wins by an average of 27.3 points, the latest the total undressing of the Jets) is that Tom Brady hasn't had to do it by himself. Stevan Ridley and Shane Vereen, between them, have averaged 114.8 rushing yards per game, which is something the Patriots are going to need in January to make sure Terrell Suggs or J.J. Watt or Von Miller doesn't zero in on Brady exclusively.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No.  

Ignoring a run game isn't the same as realizing after last year's SB debacle or the almost-debacle when Brady wanted Woodhead in the AFC title game, after BJGE's 8 crries n 50 yards before half, being the same thing.
    The difference is the commitment similar to 2010 AFTER BB dealt Moss and turned to running more with BJGE. The 1000 yards and 13 TDs in 12 short games as BJGE in the lead back role, proves that.  For the educated fans, this we know.

BB bitchslapped Brady in 2010 by trading Moss. Looks like he did it again in the offseason making it a priority in the offseason. Bout time.

I don't think Brady can control what he prefers this time around. No, no I don't.

Only you would want to lose a SB again just because your dreamboat QB needs to throw 5-7 more total times with a lead, thinking its the best way.

Funny, you're so vocal, but you won't take my simple bet. Tell us why that is, Pezzy. LMAO

[/QUOTE]

Dopey, dope, dope.

BB didn't Btchslap anyone, well maybe you a few times when he said they didn't run more because of talent.  BB said it, OB said it, Brady said it, Mankins said it. Guess they all slapped you, but I think you like it.

The one part you didn't underline in King's qoute says it all.  No need to read further.

He is encouraged that TB has not had to do it all himself this year means that is not the way it was previously.

Comprehend Much????  You sure don't hink much of BB to think they would just ignore the run, now do you?   Comprehend much???

[/QUOTE]

YES Brady HAS, does and will be briefed on moves. There is proof of this when Brady laid into BB at the end of the 2006 season, where he was livid BB dealt Branch.

Oh, yes, all by himself. Poor Tommy. One of the most loaded casts in 2011 no with the most loaded offense possibly of all time, should be enough for him. LMAO

You're pathetic. This guy WON SBs with cast offs and now uber-loaded talent on offense you hope this cast around him is enough for him? LOL!

BB couldn't have any more talent around him att this point of his career than he's had for him since 2010, when he dealt Moss and Maroney away.

This is year 3 of a loaded cast, with this year being the best of the group. You and your little pink hats here continue to want to see him throw at the expense of the team which shows us you're a pink hat/newer fan.  That's your business.

Not ours.

Yes, I think BB should not have given Brady so much leash. It's never worked when he has.

[/QUOTE]

Hey you don't happen to have a link to when Brady "laid into" Bill Belichick about Branch, do you? And do you also have a link about Brady being "briefed" on roster moves? I guess Brady is the guy responsible for signing Fenene then? Yeah he must also be responsible for bringing in Robert Gallery too.

My God you are a moron.

Brady has stated multiple times that he has no input what so ever about who they bring in or release.  

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No.  

[/QUOTE]

Dopey, dope, dope.

[/QUOTE]

Not ours.

[/QUOTE]

Hey you don't happen to have a link to when Brady "laid into" Bill Belichick about Branch, do you? And do you also have a link about Brady being "briefed" on roster moves? I guess Brady is the guy responsible for signing Fenene then? Yeah he must also be responsible for bringing in Robert Gallery too.

My God you are a moron.

Brady has stated multiple times that he has no input what so ever about who they bring in or release.  

[/QUOTE]

Amen!

And to think that Rusty was giving a guy hell earlier today because he didn't provide a 'link' or 'source'.

Hypocrisy at its finest!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes he did seem to forget saying that. He said it right after the Cardinal's game when (heavens to Betsy) Brady threw a interception. He wanted to trade him right then and start the Mallett revolution. He can twist it all he wants, but he did write that...he wanted Mallett to be starting right then and Brady to be gone for picks.

[/QUOTE]

That's a lie. I said the O line was not together yet so he gets a pass.  That's exactly what I said.

Someone brought up trading brady and going with Mallett and I said it would be something you would consider down the line if he starts to fade before age 40. He says he can play until 40.  We'll see about that.

Hence, why I want more of a run game which they clearly are focusing more on this year.

You idiots have the worst reading comprehension I've ever seen. You combine two of my isolated opininions into one.   MORONS

[/QUOTE]

See this is the problem...you are a flat out liar. That is the problem. It takes all the fun out of arguing on the internet. Everyone says you are a liar and they are 100% correct. I remember the day you posted that paragraph of stupidity about Brady. It was 10 minutes after the Cardinal's game - I almost peed myself because it was such a dumb thing to write. I kind of just chaulked it up as post game emotion type of thing, because even as much as you bash Brady you can't possibly be that stupid. But you DID write it.

This is why so many people can't stand you. You are a liar and it's very very childish, lame, embarrassing (almost to the point of painfull embarrassment that you feel for someone when they get caught and you have to witness them acting like eight year olds). Next you'll say you didn't wish Brady was more like Alex Smith, right?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No.  

[/QUOTE]

Dopey, dope, dope.

[/QUOTE]

Not ours.

[/QUOTE]

My God you are a moron.

[/QUOTE]

Umm, that's publicly. If you don;t think Brady voices his opinion on a receiver or RB here, you're an absolute moron. This is Brady's offense. The more power Brady has received, since 2007, the worse he's been in the postseason. Not debating his stats that reflect this again.

I'll see if I can dig up the evidence on the Brady story.  I believe it was Tom Curran or possibly Steve DeOssie on WEEI. It happened and I don't blame Brady, necessarily. It was his binky and BB took it away for business reasons.

[/QUOTE]

Brady has no imput!  He is a player.  If he did, don't you think he would have pulled some strings for Welker?  If he's upset they let someone go (branch), that proves it.  He didn't get his flipen way, did he?  God what a %&*@#*!#!. 

Isn't it time for your monthly re-evaluation at the institute?  Them letting you out with that monitor thing is not working.  Not fit for society.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Liar and loser.  Do I have to bring up your post AGAIN?  Already did it once.  You forgot that too?

[/QUOTE]

That's a lie. I said the O line was not together yet so he gets a pass.  That's exactly what I said.

Someone brought up trading brady and going with Mallett and I said it would be something you would consider down the line if he starts to fade before age 40. He says he can play until 40.  We'll see about that.

Hence, why I want more of a run game which they clearly are focusing more on this year.

You idiots have the worst reading comprehension I've ever seen. You combine two of my isolated opininions into one.   MORONS

[/QUOTE]

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

King is correct but got a small part of the story.

The RB's are amazing good, and deep this year which mirrors what BB is trying to do at every position.

Look at the o-line, recievers, secondary, rb's, TE's!, even Lb's.
     Special teams are not neglected either in this equation.

The only places where the team could drastically change by removing one player is the D-line (Wilfork) and at QB. Everywhere else is deep enough to absorb injury without missing too much.

The upgrade to running back, secondary and recivers are amazing considering the two highest picks went to  - front 7 players. The o-line being the best in the NFL despite a different line-up practically every game this year.

Flexibility, depth, versitility and phases of the game has built the most balanced team in the NFL.

One of BB and the Pats staff best efforts yet.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

BB could see for himself that Reche Caldwell was not going to be enough going into '07 after his key drops in the '06 AFCCG.  He didn't TB or anyone else to tell him.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Liar and loser.  Do I have to bring up your post AGAIN?  Already did it once.  You forgot that too?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You can't even use the quote function correctly.

[/QUOTE]

...and that matters why?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

By the way. Peter King has generally been very pro New England through the years.

Sections
Shortcuts