[QUOTE]

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

There is not one quote from Belichek or Brady in this. This is some sportswriter's attempt at wit after the 2009 season. Belichek has since gone 14-2, 13-3 and 8-3 since then and gone to a super bowl. That writer has serious egg on his face. He basically called the Patriots done when they were just getting their third wind and you complain about Mazz. Sheesh remind me to ignore that guy's articles in the future.  

[/QUOTE]

I agree. I didn't say I'd provide a BB quote.  It's going to be hard for me to find that secondary quote and it won't come from BB either. If I find the quote from post 2006/early 2007, it's going to be an beatwriter who had inside knowledge of the tone of Brady's postseason meetings with BB after the AFC title loss.

I really don't care if you believe me or not. I know what I read/heard at the time.

It may have even been Michael Holley who had mentioned it when the Moss deal was accounced and people were trying to figure out why BB would deal for a malcontent.

Sweet attempt to deflect from the point of this, though. lmao

[/QUOTE]

Your whole argument is a complete "red herring' anyways (by the way you were not even arguing with me on this). Even if Tom Brady has some input on reciever decisiones who cares. Personally, as the veteran QB I think he should have some input. You do not think he can overrule Belichek do you? You sure seem to think that sometimes, especially with all your McDaniels and O'Brien carping last year. If they run the ball a lot it is because they want to and if they pass it more it is because they want to. Bill and his staff makes those decisiones  and Brady perhaps does have some input but you have no idea what that input actually is do you? Maybe Brady actually would have preferred Ridley to be active in last years super bowl. The fact is that you just do not know. So you throw silly theories around that makes it seem like Brady is involved with some sort of Coup d'etat that Belichek is finally defeating. Brady always credits his teammates and coaches before taking credit unless you have seen an interview that I haven't.

[/QUOTE]

It's Belichick. And no, I don't think he over-rules BB.  I think BB tries to do what Brady wants as much as possible.

[/QUOTE]

So that means it's Brady and not Belichek who is making the Patriots run the ball more.

[/QUOTE]

No, Belichick. Please learn to spell the best coach and GM ever's name correctly.  Yes, Brady has full autonomy at the line and has publicly stated he prefers the shotgun over being under Center.

Facts hurt people like you.

[/QUOTE]

What the hel1 does that even mean ? Most QB's prefer the SG.  So what? 

There's better protection and you can see the field better,  There's also a higher yield per throw of about a yard.  SO WHAT?  Same tired argument that doesn't mean shyt.

I prefer my Momma's pasta over my wifes but I gladly eat both. 

Seriously what do you think your ridiculous statment proves?

Absolutely nothing,  That's what!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Smartest Thing King Has Said In Years

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

There is not one quote from Belichek or Brady in this. This is some sportswriter's attempt at wit after the 2009 season. Belichek has since gone 14-2, 13-3 and 8-3 since then and gone to a super bowl. That writer has serious egg on his face. He basically called the Patriots done when they were just getting their third wind and you complain about Mazz. Sheesh remind me to ignore that guy's articles in the future.  

[/QUOTE]

I agree. I didn't say I'd provide a BB quote.  It's going to be hard for me to find that secondary quote and it won't come from BB either. If I find the quote from post 2006/early 2007, it's going to be an beatwriter who had inside knowledge of the tone of Brady's postseason meetings with BB after the AFC title loss.

I really don't care if you believe me or not. I know what I read/heard at the time.

It may have even been Michael Holley who had mentioned it when the Moss deal was accounced and people were trying to figure out why BB would deal for a malcontent.

Sweet attempt to deflect from the point of this, though. lmao

[/QUOTE]

Your whole argument is a complete "red herring' anyways (by the way you were not even arguing with me on this). Even if Tom Brady has some input on reciever decisiones who cares. Personally, as the veteran QB I think he should have some input. You do not think he can overrule Belichek do you? You sure seem to think that sometimes, especially with all your McDaniels and O'Brien carping last year. If they run the ball a lot it is because they want to and if they pass it more it is because they want to. Bill and his staff makes those decisiones  and Brady perhaps does have some input but you have no idea what that input actually is do you? Maybe Brady actually would have preferred Ridley to be active in last years super bowl. The fact is that you just do not know. So you throw silly theories around that makes it seem like Brady is involved with some sort of Coup d'etat that Belichek is finally defeating. Brady always credits his teammates and coaches before taking credit unless you have seen an interview that I haven't.

[/QUOTE]

It's Belichick. And no, I don't think he over-rules BB.  I think BB tries to do what Brady wants as much as possible.

[/QUOTE]

So that means it's Brady and not Belichek who is making the Patriots run the ball more.

[/QUOTE]

No, Belichick. Please learn to spell the best coach and GM ever's name correctly.  Yes, Brady has full autonomy at the line and has publicly stated he prefers the shotgun over being under Center.

Facts hurt people like you.

[/QUOTE]

What the hel1 does that even mean ? Most QB's prefer the SG.  So what? 

There's better protection and you can see the field better,  There's also a higher yield per throw of about a yard.  SO WHAT?  Same tired argument that doesn't mean shyt.

I prefer my Momma's pasta over my wifes but I gladly eat both. 

Seriously what do you think your ridiculous statment proves?

Absolutely nothing,  That's what!

[/QUOTE]

Ir proves plenty when what Brady prefers fails in the postseason. Also, no team uses the shotgun more than this one, so you're wrong there too. Keep trying.

Last time I checked, most QBs who do well in the SB don't run an offense at a 60% clip from the shotgun and sub RBs in and out to run more shotgun.

[/QUOTE]

Please look up stats on the SG.  You know nothing,  Brady doesn't sub for any one.

They use the SG 50% of the time because it works.   If it weren't effective, they wouldn't go that way.   Are we clear?

Learn the game, incessant little troll.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

With Brady preferring one style over another, yes, he subs the backs in and out based on what he wants to do, especially early in halves when the drives are scripted. I am many steps ahead of you on this, Brady Lover.

Rein Brady in and we win a SB. Mark my words.

[/QUOTE]

Again, Brady does not sub any one.  Does he call in to BB and say, hey...I want woody out here?    And BB replies, " sure Tom, whatever you want".  How ignorant can one person be?  You are two steps behind the biggest loser troll alive, which makes you the prize winner for irrational and illogical thinking.  Congrats!

Get a freaken int or 3 & out and we win the SB.  Like King said, TB's been doing it, basically with no help.

Case closed!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

With Brady preferring one style over another, yes, he subs the backs in and out based on what he wants to do, especially early in halves when the drives are scripted. I am many steps ahead of you on this, Brady Lover.

[/QUOTE]

Hey um, just a word of advice...you are making a total fool out of yourself on this thread:)

This is what you should do....insult someone real bad...I mean real bad and then get yourself banned so you can deny all this ever happened. You know, business as usual.

This whole Brady picks the players. Brady has input to these decisions. Brady influences our lack of a running game thing is just beyond ridiculous. Get yourself banned, that way (just like the trade Brady rant after the Cardinal's game) it will all disappear. Then a month from now you can say we all have reading comprehension problems and call us liars... 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

Yes, Brady with Gronk, Welker, Hernandez, Branch and others has been doing it "with no help" with the choice of his own doing.

LOL!!!!

I also heard Scarnecchia sucks as an O Line coach.

Tears!

[/QUOTE]

No help from the running game or the D, Mr dementia.

Did Brady draft Maroney or BJGE?  Oh, I forgot, no one drafted Benny.

Luckily Tom had the insight to draft Riddley and Vereen or he'd really be in trouble.

Really time to get that script checked or at least remember to take your pills.

P.S. You really should take mthurl's advice.   Might be the only thing that saves your sorry @ss.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey um, just a word of advice...you are making a total fool out of yourself on this thread:)

This is what you should do....insult someone real bad...I mean real bad and then get yourself banned so you can deny all this ever happened. You know, business as usual.

This whole Brady picks the players. Brady has input to these decisions. Brady influences our lack of a running game thing is just beyond ridiculous. Get yourself banned, that way (just like the trade Brady rant after the Cardinal's game) it will all disappear. Then a month from now you can say we all have reading comprehension problems and call us liars... 

[/QUOTE]

This had me literally laughing out loud.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peduncle72. Show Peduncle72's posts

I used to frequent this board a lot more, popped in to see what people were saying after an awesome game. I remember now why I left. Wish that people could make a thinly veiled attempt at being respectful to each other.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to Peduncle72's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I used to frequent this board a lot more, popped in to see what people were saying after an awesome game. I remember now why I left. Wish that people could make a thinly veiled attempt at being respectful to each other.

[/QUOTE]

I had trouble reading this thread also...  There was a lot of nit-picking and arguing over philosophical differences while:

patriots offense looks as good as ever.

Brady is throwing the ball like poetry in motion.  that play where he hit vereen at full speed in stride was great.

Mcd is mixing in the run more than obie and it is paying off.  Both Ridley and vereen look great.

It's an embarrassment of riches even without gronk since mcd and Brady are spreading the ball around.  Even fells got in the act...

Its great to be a fan of this club and watch this brilliance of execution and performance unfold in a huge game like that.  It's tempting to predict greatness for this team since the defense is also showing the emergence of talent, firepower and young athleticism .

What's not to like...? 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

[QUOTE]

Note how sent this thread off the rails: It's the Brady Ballwashers. [/QUOTE]

No, it's YOU ! You SVCK and make this a miserable environment for most everyone.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

Note how sent this thread off the rails: It's the Brady Ballwashers. The point of this thread was to show that even dummy Peter King sees HOW NE wins the SB.

I knew it the second SB 42 ended almost FIVE YEARS ago.

I knew it in the playoff loss to the Jets where Woodhead was the feature back or in the SB last year. I know what the answer is. It's comical to me King is supposed to know this, but now it's some relevation to him.

The Brady Ballwashers here are like the 3 Knights in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, except each thinks he is the guy in the cave protecting the Grail itself.  Brady's legacy and what they've built up in their minds as him being this 100% perfect QB regardless of how he plays, is what they are here to defend. lol

Talk about mental illness. My god.

"He chose poooorly."

[/QUOTE]

Rusty, how many different posters are on this thread bashing/slamming and disagreeing with you? Quite a bit.

Hey, you still wish we traded Brady after the Cardinal's game? Still think we lost the Super Bowl because we didn't run BJGE more? Still think Belichick is dumb for letting BJGE go?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to hang3xc's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Note how sent this thread off the rails: It's the Brady Ballwashers. [/QUOTE]

No, it's YOU ! You SVCK and make this a miserable environment for most everyone.

[/QUOTE]

^Another troll.

How is posting a Pats related topic "making it a miserable environment"? Make sense much?

It's very clear to everyone that since I take down trolls and confront the sick Brady lovers who can't see straight, with them following me all over this place in embarrassment, that they are the ones who make this a worse place.

I come with facts, data and truth.

[/QUOTE]

Geez you're really riled up today, huh? What's your plan? To insult enough people to get banned so you can come back and call us all liars??

I've got to amit I've never encountered a person like you in all my life - I could go to Disney and I wouldn't find a more dopey character. How do you live like this? The sad part is most of the country must think Boston sport's fans are total morons after listening to you talk wherever you live.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

By the way. Peter King has generally been very pro New England through the years.

[/QUOTE]

He's from Sprigfield MA.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Most of us have noted Brady has had to carry the team on his back for years now. And he alone can't bring us the Lombardi.