Smoke Screen?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Re: Smoke Screen?

Great analogy, Mike! You hit the nail on the head.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Ok so we all agree that no one can know what Belichick is going to do till he does it lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

When I was a much younger man I had this friend, Steve, who when things were uncertain and what to do next was not clear, he would say: "Sometimes there's telling, and sometimes there ain't no telling."

With Belichick, there ain't no telling.

Of course, Steve would sometimes pour Jack Daniels on his Cheerios, too.

So . . .

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Steve sounds alot like myself lol whats wrong with a little JD on your cheerios?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

[QUOTE]Ok so we all agree that no one can know what Belichick is going to do till he does it lol
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE]

I know what he is going to do. I just can't tell you because BB wants everyone to be surprised. Wink

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

The best part is that all King needs to be correct is for Ne to pass on Butler, which means nothing. In fact, even if Butler doesn't make it to Ne, he still isn't proven wrong.

The only way for predictions like that to be wrong is if the team doesn't take the player. It is almost like hedging a bet. Like I said, I would like to see King's mock, to see what he thinks they are going to do instead.

The long and short of it is that no matter what King is wrong. Butler has to be on a very short list of players Ne could be targeting there, he makes too much sense otherwise. It doesn't mean he is number one on the list of talent or needs, but I am sure he is very high in both regards.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ush. Show ush's posts

Prairiemike....it IS true that Nostradamus did call Kellog Frosted Flakes...let's not strip him of all his genius now. =-)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]They like the smaller corners so no matter how much people b*tch about how small our CBs are you should know by now that we like our CBs small. I am not saying wewotn take Buttler I am just saying.
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE]

thats why they signed springs,and bodden.how tall are they again?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

They don't "like" smaller corners over larger corners. I am sure if BB had his druthers Hobbs would be 6'4" and run like a gazelle.

All things equal they would take a larger corner. But Ne tends to select corners in the late second, third and fourth. By then all of the taller corners have been taken,so the players left are tall corners who stink and decent short corners with upside.

It is like left handed pitching. Some teams in the MLB will carry anyone who is a left hander, and others would rather have a better righty than a mediocre lefty.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Yeah, that is one part about Bodden that is exciting. If he works out it will be a tremendous boost against SD and MIA, two teams that get boku catches against NE just by tossing it over Hobbs' head to some middling talent 6'4" wideout.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Possibility that the talk of the Patriots trading up to the 8th or 9th pick is part of a smoke screen. Jackson is a good player, I guess we will just have to wait and see!