Snow in Forecast For Sunday?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Snow in Forecast For Sunday?

I've checked the weather forecast for Foxboro this Sunday. Snow is predicted.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: Snow in Forecast For Sunday?

I hope so. Snow games are the best.

Not only because NE tends to dominate them, but also because it is the element that separates football from every other sport.

And especially because throwing an unproven starter against NE's defense should be fun in the snow. Flynn better be ready.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nemeses. Show Nemeses's posts

Sniff, Sniff. I smell a beat down a comin'.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

I was checking it out this morning on the local news and it looks like just very light stuff with out the real snow kicking in until Monday Morning. But as we know that can change and I hope it does.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Let's see, a team with no running game and an inexperienced backup QB in Foxboro...

I like our chances, with or without snow. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Snow in Forecast For Sunday?:
    Let's see, a team with no running game and an inexperienced backup QB in Foxboro... I like our chances, with or without snow. 
    Posted by Muzwell

yes, i like them alot

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

I'm pretty sure Rodgers will play...too big a game to miss. Course, if I'm the Pats, I bring the house and get some hits on him right away.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shelleygoetz. Show shelleygoetz's posts

Looking more and more likely to see some snowflakes Sunday night.  I'm coming up from Baltimore to go to the game, so I hope it's snowing, just not too much to make it difficult to get to or from Foxboro!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Brady is 10-0 in snow because:

He throws short bullet passes.  Many other QBs specialize in bombs.

His receivers are short guys who have great lateral acceleration.  They're wide open in snow.  The defenders don't know which way they're going until they make the move, and then the snow slows their reaction time.  Welker is the archetype.  Branch is still pretty good at this.  Edelman has maybe the NFL's most explosive lateral motion, and he's better on punt returns in snow.  Now BB has RB Woodhead too.

Blocking by the tight ends is an asset in cold weather.  Gronk and Crumpler are excellent, extra tackles on the field in January, except Gronk has soft hands and he runs.

This is a team built for home games in January.

Sections
Shortcuts