SNOW

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Re: SNOW

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Great post! The fresh fish in FL is amazing. Anyone who's ever grilled up a 10 oz genuine florida red snapper with  olive oil, lemon, sea salt and fresh cracked pepper knows what you mean!

"They ah...get a nice sea breeze" !!! That's hilarious man! How much does Disney in July suck?!?!? Waiting in lines of 100 plus people in 95 degree stifling air.

[/QUOTE]

You get it.  It's not for everyone.  I hated having to pay winter storage for my boat when I lived in New England. Pay extra and not use your boat.  But I love New England.  Hell, I'm there working right now.

I love everything about the water.  I love going to spring training games.  I live in west central Florida.  Sure the summer is long and it gets humid.  But the hottest I have been in years was about 5 years ago in Bar Harbor when it was 100 degrees on the weekend I was there.  Yikes, the AC was poor to nonexistent there. (but I love Maine) Two years ago I was in Denver in the summer. One hundred and five degrees the first five days I was there.  Dry heat my azz.  Pretty place.  Could use a few trees.

It has never reached 100 degrees in Tampa since they started recording such things.  It's not a perfect place but if it's right for you that's great. 

Rusty is in a good place in the Carolinas.  I have worked there and just love the Carolinas.  Especially the low country of South Carolina.    

Make the best of where you are.  Wherever you are is the best place to be.  For me, Florida is great around the edges.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am pretty sure you posting some generic photo off the internet and making up some akward story of a hot tub party is more than enough for the board to laugh at you more, Bustchise.

No one is buying it.

You got caught posting at 1:12 AM as Uncle Rico where you spent all night posting as MileHighMike.

No one runs from a hot tub to a messageboard on Valentine's Day night, Bustchise/Mile High Mike.

Telling. VERY telling.   The fake photo and story is something Dahmer Sr is very proud of, BUsty.

lmao

[/QUOTE]

I posted at 11pm goofball, we already went over it all here

http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/ted-wells-report-miami-dolphins/100/7003975?page=2

look at you making things up trying to squirm out of it.

Creepy that you keep up on when i was posting and when mile high mike was posting.  do you keep journals on everyone?

Fake photo, bwhahahahahaha!!   We just got out of the hot tube a few minutes prior, flip flop in the background, my girl is wearing red for Valentines day pretty amazing how I could find such a perfect fake photo so fast.  Good god, your are dumb.  You don't have the balls to post any pictures of you here.  You are a weasel.  You aren't squirming your way out of this one and everyone here knows it.

[/QUOTE]

I have no doubt he writes stuff down on post times and such. He is one weird little dude.

[/QUOTE]

^Look at Bustchise all insecure, signing in and out to agree with Rico for support.

LMAO

[/QUOTE]

Look at Reach Around Rusty bringing on Melly for backup. 

Melly, your cat is waiting for you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Reach Around Rusty with his girl

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to mellymel1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

1. I'm into human women...I have the children to prove it...

2. Why would any cat-o-phile take BUST-CHISE's sloppy seconds?!

[/QUOTE]

You don't have children, you don't have a job and you live with granny.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Great post! The fresh fish in FL is amazing. Anyone who's ever grilled up a 10 oz genuine florida red snapper with  olive oil, lemon, sea salt and fresh cracked pepper knows what you mean!

"They ah...get a nice sea breeze" !!! That's hilarious man! How much does Disney in July suck?!?!? Waiting in lines of 100 plus people in 95 degree stifling air.

[/QUOTE]

You get it.  It's not for everyone.  I hated having to pay winter storage for my boat when I lived in New England. Pay extra and not use your boat.  But I love New England.  Hell, I'm there working right now.

I love everything about the water.  I love going to spring training games.  I live in west central Florida.  Sure the summer is long and it gets humid.  But the hottest I have been in years was about 5 years ago in Bar Harbor when it was 100 degrees on the weekend I was there.  Yikes, the AC was poor to nonexistent there. (but I love Maine) Two years ago I was in Denver in the summer. One hundred and five degrees the first five days I was there.  Dry heat my azz.  Pretty place.  Could use a few trees.

It has never reached 100 degrees in Tampa since they started recording such things.  It's not a perfect place but if it's right for you that's great. 

Rusty is in a good place in the Carolinas.  I have worked there and just love the Carolinas.  Especially the low country of South Carolina.    

Make the best of where you are.  Wherever you are is the best place to be.  For me, Florida is great around the edges.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah I like it up north too. I can't imagine a better scenario then living the snow bird life. 6 months in south FL, and 6 months(spring to fall!) Back home in Mass. That's our goal. Im hoping it can happen soon!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Is that your baby momma Melly?  Bwhahahahahahahahaha!

She is ready for you.  Time to make some kids.  Bwahahahahaha!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Here is Reach Around Rusty aka Melly on his Valentines date

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Never fails.  Every time he gets too deep in his own doo, suddenly a supporter appears.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from phatricosbuttbuster45. Show phatricosbuttbuster45's posts

Is that your baby momma Melly?  Bwhahahahahahahahaha!

She is ready for you.  Time to make some kids.  Bwahahahahaha!

BUST-CHISE...you sick cat pederast you!

What...you could have at least kissed her bofore....ya know!

Cats really ARE your religion, aren't they BUST-CHISE!!!!

Now it all makes sense...meet BUST-CHISE's MOMMY!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

Yeah I like it up north too. I can't imagine a better scenario then living the snow bird life. 6 months in south FL, and 6 months(spring to fall!) Back home in Mass. That's our goal. Im hoping it can happen soon!

[/QUOTE]

Absolutley the ultimate goal.

Massachusetts from June to mid-September.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from phatricosbuttbuster45. Show phatricosbuttbuster45's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Never fails.  Every time he gets too deep in his own doo, suddenly a supporter appears.

[/QUOTE]

Truly, you sinff the azz of a cat sniffer...you have to be the worst intellectual aphid on these threads...you make cretinism into an art form...spare us all the equivalent of an "OH YEAH!" retort, I just did it for you before you screwed it up...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Melly proving he has multiple screen names.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Anyone tired of it? I live in Maine so snow is commonplace but enough is enough! We're getting another foot or two tonight.

I do feel bad for you southerners because you don't have the equipment to deal with it like us northerners. Something I don't hear talked about is tires. Good tread on your tires is the trick to getting around. Nothing works on icy roads, though.

Anyone have any horror stories?

[/QUOTE]

Late to the party, but, this is not a horrow story but one for the books.

Here in Maryland, does not take much snow at all to cancel school.  But, I have seen it happen on more than one occasion in which school is cancelled BEFORE the snow is to start and it doesn't happen!  That's right, the forecast would call for snow to start after schools start with conditions deteriorating as the day progresses, so school is cancelled.  Then, the weather man says "oops", the front never materialized as expected.  A beautiful day ensues.  For someone from NH who would brag that we walked to school 2 miles, up hill both ways, in a foot of snow, this takes the cake.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Good plan.  It seems to be working backasswards for me right now.  I have spent the last three winters up North because of work assignments.  I'm not complaining, life is good.  But a little more time at home in the winter would be nice.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Anyone tired of it? I live in Maine so snow is commonplace but enough is enough! We're getting another foot or two tonight.

I do feel bad for you southerners because you don't have the equipment to deal with it like us northerners. Something I don't hear talked about is tires. Good tread on your tires is the trick to getting around. Nothing works on icy roads, though.

Anyone have any horror stories?

[/QUOTE]

Here in Maryland, does not take much snow at all to cancel school.  But, I have seen it happen on more than one occasion in which school is cancelled BEFORE the snow is to start and it doesn't happen!  That's right, the forecast would call for snow to start after schools start with conditions deteriorating as the day progresses, so school is cancelled.  Then, the weather man says "oops", the front never materialized as expected.  A beautiful day ensues.  For someone from NH who would brag that we walked to school 2 miles, up hill both ways, in a foot of snow, this takes the cake.

[/QUOTE]

That's the story that I told my kids too!  I stole it from Bill Cosby :)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If the lottery jackpot were to hit for me and the missus..

Late April/May 1 to around Thanksgiving, a place on Lake Winnipesaukee..   After Thanksgiving to late April/May 1 - Hilton Head.  Playing golf all the time!

Outside of this..  current retirement plans are to move to the Charleston/Pawley's Island SC geographic area in 4 - 5 years.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Late April/May 1 to around Thanksgiving, a place on Lake Winnipesaukee..   After Thanksgiving to late April/May 1 - Hilton Head.  Playing golf all the time! 

[/QUOTE]

OK, here's the plan.  If you hit we go 50/50.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well.. not this weekend, missed on both, obviously!  (-;

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well.. not this weekend, missed on both, obviously!  (-;

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I busted too

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Gotta love the weather prognosticators. Talk about easy money. The foot or two they were predicting here last night turned into about 6 to 8 inches. Just a flurry.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Gotta love the weather prognosticators. Talk about easy money. The foot or two they were predicting here last night turned into about 6 to 8 inches. Just a flurry.

[/QUOTE]

The way a foot or two for up north is spoken about is equal to how the Maryland weather folks talks about 2 - 3 inches!  Stay home and watch the flakes!!  (((-: