So Being that Manny is a Juice Head

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

Re: So Being that Manny is a Juice Head

[QUOTE]hey Leon, Why not put up the *****'s by the Yankees titles, they are dirty too, should we call them the Cheatkees.  
    Posted by titletownfan[/QUOTE]

Nah,  Skankees will do.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]Hey looky here-The 3 Stooges are back-Gymrat-Evil and m1020us. The Odd Squad!LOL at you boys once again!
    Posted by Jets[/QUOTE]

Sad little bugboy I thought you had us all on ignore. Why do you lie all the time? Is it just another manifestation of your mental instability?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Cause if their is one thing that leon is great at, is lying!!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]Does that mean we have to put the ugly and disgusting *******************************'s next to the sox WS wins like we did to the Cheatriots? YIPES! Your eloquently written and well thought out posts are always welcome. Hey does anybody know what happened to the most popular thread for the last 3 days?It was all about Tom Brady's lack of focus and new socialite status! I'm perplexed!
    Posted by Jets[/QUOTE]

How are your Yanks doing?  LOL!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from welly. Show welly's posts

[QUOTE]Hey goodmorning Gang!I see that Mo-gymrat and Larry -Evil are here once again trying to contact there obsession but where's Mo? LOL-Oh How I do enjoy messing with these Simpletons! Honda-How are ya!-Still can't seem to stay up with the rest of the class can you?Currently,notice I said currently not 8 months ago.Currently we are discussing the Manny plight and it's ramifications.The news came out just yesterday!Now everybody in the sporting world wants to know if any sports team in boston can win without cheating?***** Well Gang....Can they? Y'all gnaw on that awhile...I gotta hit the road!

Posted by Jets[/QUOTE]

Neon Leon, the two biggest juicers playing baseball have one thing in common... New York City! Aroid was born there and plays in Da Bronx when his 'roid induced injuries aren't flaring up. Manny Roidmirez grew up in Da Big Apple and probably started juicing in upper Manhattan when he was a teenager. I'm really surprised a first ballot dumb A** like Manny never got caught before. There must be something in the stinking water that causes all of you cheaters in New York City to hit the juice. As your favorite song says "New York, New York, so good they named it twice, New York, New York, all the scandal and the vice"... 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from McMikel. Show McMikel's posts

Its leon right? Leon the peon...let me take a page out of your book......this is a football forum,where you talk about football, if you want to talk about baseball, goto the baseball forum. But if you must......

Hey didnt andy petite win 4 WS with the yankees? Wasnt he on roids?

Didnt Roger Clemens win a WS with the yankees? Wasnt he on roids?

Didnt Jason Giambi hit a few runs of Pedro Martinez in the 2003 ALCS? Wasnt he on roids?

Should I keep going moron the great!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Leon, you played football right? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Talk about simple simon, how are law2005 and bigpoopi and louie doing these days? Love the website you have leon

http://www.sbnation.com/users/LouieTheLip

You did play football right leon?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

14. Vernon Gholston, OLB, N.Y. Jets
    No one in the entire 2008 draft class was a more glaring no-show as a rookie than Gholston, who was taken sixth overall by the Jets. He couldn't even make the team's game-day active list for one key game in December, and he barely registered on the Jets' stats sheet. First-year head coach Rex Ryan has promised to make Gholston his personal project this season, but the former Ohio State standout looked lost in '08, and has miles to go before New York can justify its investment.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

Leon reminds me of Perez Hilton.  They are both irrelevant and ask idiotic questions that have no business being answered.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

one more time Leon...............

14. Vernon Gholston, OLB, N.Y. Jets
    No one in the entire 2008 draft class was a more glaring no-show as a rookie than Gholston, who was taken sixth overall by the Jets. He couldn't even make the team's game-day active list for one key game in December, and he barely registered on the Jets' stats sheet. First-year head coach Rex Ryan has promised to make Gholston his personal project this season, but the former Ohio State standout looked lost in '08, and has miles to go before New York can justify its investment.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from McMikel. Show McMikel's posts

Leon the peon is it, can you stay on task, this is a football forum!! But just in case you didnt see this

You should go back to writing your chick articles again.  Im sure this list is much longer these days

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Leon my brotha! let me ask you something, do you live in Mass or did you live here at some point? You seem to know alot about Boston and its surrounding area. I only bring this up cause you just said something about Quincy Mass and i am a Quincy boy born and raised and i always assumed you lived in New York so it cought my eye. Just wondering where you are from thats all.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

CoolThat was dangerously close to personal information, Leon.

tsk tsk

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Thats good, good to know your human lol its weird to think you could actually be friends with someone from NE I mean you are the king of all trolls so how in the he ll are you close friends with the enemy lol

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

[QUOTE]Hey goodmorning Gang!I see that Mo-gymrat and Larry -Evil are here once again trying to contact there obsession but where's Mo? LOL-Oh How I do enjoy messing with these Simpletons! Honda-How are ya!-Still can't seem to stay up with the rest of the class can you?Currently,notice I said currently not 8 months ago.Currently we are discussing the Manny plight and it's ramifications.The news came out just yesterday!Now everybody in the sporting world wants to know if any sports team in boston can win without cheating?***** Well Gang....Can they? Y'all gnaw on that awhile...I gotta hit the road!
    Posted by Jets[/QUOTE]

Jets players caught juicing.......2     Pats...O
    yankee players caught juicing.....several  redsox...0

is that up to date for you enough DICK stain,liar,ahole,scumbag,dunce,stupid NYC fukhead. Oh and have a nice day....Pats SB champs 3 times, Jest 0

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from McMikel. Show McMikel's posts

Wow, its leon right? You gave away some personal info!!! You can give out personal info about your family, but you cant give out info about where you played (hahaha) football!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Wait, leon you played football right? Of course you did!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

-- "Is that up to date for you enough DICKstain, liar, ahole, scumbag, dunce, stupid NYC fukhead. Oh and have a nice day . . .  "  --

Harley,

I hate to see you gilding the lily like this.

You should tell us how you really feel.

Cool

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Leon you bug, if I keep posting and you keep saying your ignoring me, its just as funny as you telling everyone you played football. Because your whole day revolves around trolling on BDC seeing if anyone will comment on your lame comments about the red sox or the patriots, or your mancrush for brady. If you ignore everyone, then where will your human contact come from? The crusty towel next to your bed, with the tube of KY jelly and your poster of tom brady right on your wall in your basement apartment at your parents house. Why do you keep saying your ignoring me, when everytime I post something, you acknowledge that I do? Its because your a story teller, and you want me to beleive that your ignoring me, so i wont strike a nerve with poor bugboy....ok leon, louie, tedy, law2005, bigpoopi3, and whomever i left out.....pathetic fraud!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

[QUOTE]         -- "Is that up to date for you enough DICKstain, liar, ahole, scumbag, dunce, stupid NYC fukhead. Oh and have a nice day . . .  "  -- Harley, I hate to see you gilding the lily like this. You should tell us how you really feel.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

I realize I was being quite redundant, Leon = all that plus.

Sections
Shortcuts