So Being that Manny is a Juice Head

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Re: So Being that Manny is a Juice Head

And Joe Torre, once again, failed to see drug abuse/steroid abuse in his own clubhouse. Maybe he and Conte are soulmates after all.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

I don't care about any player's personal life, only what he does on the field. I draw the line with excessive gunplay (Harrison and Plax) off-the field.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

As it seems fairly reasonable to assume that the percentage of players that have been juicing would seem to indicate a level playing field, you can have asterisks if you like asterisks or not have them if you don't (I like ampersands, myself). I think baseball is more heavily invested in the tracking of statistics than football, so if Jose Canseco is right (and, strange as it may seem, it is looking more and more like he is) and 75% of the league was juicing at some point, what you are going to end up with in baseball is not merely asterisks, but an entire "steroid era."

More's the pity.

What I find amusing in all this is not that Manny was (is) juicing, but that he actually fell back on that tired "I had no idea what the doctor was giving me" excuse. I am still waiting for that one player who is going to come forward and say, "I used performance enhancing drugs. I knew it was wrong, but I did it to stay competitive and I regret that decision."

The guy who does that is going to be a hero.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Havent I seen people asking Leon about A Rod and his juicing habbits for weeks and weeks now only to then see him ignore the question? So why are you now bringing up Manny leon? if you cant take it your shouldnt give it. I dont even like baseball so it doesnt matter to me i just think its a little bit of the pot calling the kettle black dont you think? considering all the guys using roids on the yanks the last few years.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Does that mean we have to put the ugly and disgusting *******************************'s next to the sox WS wins like we did to the Cheatriots? YIPES! Your eloquently written and well thought out posts are always welcome. Hey does anybody know what happened to the most popular thread for the last 3 days?It was all about Tom Brady's lack of focus and new socialite status! I'm perplexed!
    Posted by Jets

Right next to the Yankees ***** from Roger and Petite's steriod use and the Giants get some ***** for LT freebasing coke before games.

Sad little bug

NEW YORK NEW YORK Always nice when their teams choke twice

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

As it seems fairly reasonable to assume that the percentage of players that have been juicing would seem to indicate a level playing field, you can have asterisks if you like asterisks or not have them if you don't (I like ampersands, myself). I think baseball is more heavily invested in the tracking of statistics than football, so if Jose Canseco is right (and, strange as it may seem, it is looking more and more like he is) and 75% of the league was juicing at some point, what you are going to end up with in baseball is not merely asterisks, but an entire "steroid era." More's the pity. What I find amusing in all this is not that Manny was (is) juicing, but that he actually fell back on that tired "I had no idea what the doctor was giving me" excuse. I am still waiting for that one player who is going to come forward and say, "I used performance enhancing drugs. I knew it was wrong, but I did it to stay competitive and I regret that decision." The guy who does that is going to be a hero.
    Posted by prairiemike

Funny how those steriods always seem to fall into someone's glass of milk isn't it?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Havent I seen people asking Leon about A Rod and his juicing habbits for weeks and weeks now only to then see him ignore the question? So why are you now bringing up Manny leon? if you cant take it your shouldnt give it. I dont even like baseball so it doesnt matter to me i just think its a little bit of the pot calling the kettle black dont you think? considering all the guys using roids on the yanks the last few years.
    Posted by MVPkilla

Asterisk these if you want. And if you win it this year, with A-Roid and Pettite on your team, asterisk that one as well. And please, for gods sake, dont forget the one on A-Roids HR record if he breaks it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Posted by MVPkilla

You're expecting rational thought from the bugboy?
    It's still unclear whether he even qualifies as human

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

He plays for the Dodgers now, its not our problem. Talk to the dodgers.

Wow look at all those yankees that took steroids, does that mean they can take away all those WS from the yankees!!!!!

Taken right out of leon book....this is a football forumm, if you want to talk about baseball, change your name to bigpoopi3 or law2005 and goto the baseball forum, this is football

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Does that mean we have to put the ugly and disgusting *******************************'s next to the sox WS wins like we did to the Cheatriots? YIPES! Your eloquently written and well thought out posts are always welcome. Hey does anybody know what happened to the most popular thread for the last 3 days?It was all about Tom Brady's lack of focus and new socialite status! I'm perplexed!
    Posted by Jets

Andy Pettite.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

So gymrat what you are saying is that it is ok for Pats fans to bring up the Yankee's to leon all the time but it is not ok for him to do the same? hmmmm a little off if you ask me.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Killa-How are ya!?I just started the thread to get a reaction as always and as always they reacted.Personally I don't give a Sh__ if Manny Arod or like Canseco is saying that at one point 75% of the league was on something.These guys make a decision,the money comes rolling in and they want to keep it coming.Put youself in their shoes all you nelly do gooders before pointing fingers. Take a look at the NFL 10 years ago or even 5 years ago-I bet the same stat applies here-at least 75% of the guys were on something.If you don't think so then your just gullible in my opinion.Take the shot make the $-Don't take the shot don't make the money!These are young guys ,if they want to sc rew up their bodies it's their choice.
    Posted by Jets

So what you are saying is you got so effing owned by the amount of Yankee roiders we dragged up that you need to backtrack on your statement. Gotcha, nice job.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Mik-How are ya!?Manny was taking the juice while he was he was in beantown,we all know that.So if you want me to go and on about the *******************'s subject just say the word.The redsox didn't win a WS in what 100 years and then all of the sudden they do?????Place the **********'s next the redsawx then and keep your effing comments to a minimum.Effing...you dweeb!LOL
    Posted by Jets

I AM WARNING YOU MIKZOR...LOL. You talk about whatever you want numbnuts, you have my permission. All worked up now and noone to take it out on. Unless the dog is downstairs, I suppose you could kick him. Aint my fault you painted your own dumb self into a corner.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

I don't care about any player's personal life, only what he does on the field. I draw the line with excessive gunplay (Harrison and Plax) off-the field.
    Posted by JohnHannahrulz

Why is Harrison even a part of your discussion, or are you still thinking those Duke players raped that dancer?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Mabe because Marvin harrison is a common thug who shoot at people and then pays people to cover for him? that might be why.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

How quickly leon the liar forgets....

Jets rookie Ainge suspended four games for violating steroids policy

Associated Press 

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- New York Jets rookie quarterback Erik Ainge was suspended four games by the NFL on Friday for violating the league's policy on steroids and related substances.

More on ESPNEWS

Can the Jets upset the 10-0 Tennessee? ESPN's Ed Werder will preview the Jets-Titans showdown Friday on ESPNEWS.

Ainge, already on injured reserve and out for the season with a foot injury, is not allowed to be with the team or at its facility during the suspension. He'll be eligible to rejoin the team Dec. 15, following the Jets' game against Buffalo.

"We respect the league's decision and look forward to Erik's return," Jets spokesman Bruce Speight said.

Ainge, a fifth-round pick out of Tennessee, was inactive for the team's first seven games before injuring his right foot.

Jimmy Sexton, Ainge's agent, did not immediately return a message left at his office seeking comment.

Ainge is the second Jets player suspended this season. Running back Jesse Chatman was banned for the first four games without pay for also violating the league's steroids and related-substances policy.

Until Ainge's injury, the Jets were carrying four quarterbacks on their active roster. The nephew of Danny Ainge, the former Boston star and current Celtics president of basketball operations, still may work into the Jets' future plans despite the suspension and being buried on the depth chart behind Brett FavreKellen Clemens and Brett Ratliff.

New York liked Ainge's presence in the huddle, passing accuracy and ability to keep mistakes to a minimum. He ranks third in Tennessee history behind Peyton Manning and Casey Clausen with 8,700 yards passing. Ainge also threw for 3,522 yards, 31 touchdowns and just 10 interceptions last season, all while playing with a broken pinkie on his throwing hand.

Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

Why is Harrison even a part of your discussion, or are you still thinking those Duke players raped that dancer?
    Posted by underdogg

Dancer? Ginger Rogers was a dancer. The Duke players were with strippers hoping to hook for a few bucks, then pissed because the players just wanted some laughs. I believe the definition of "ho" can be found at that Duke party somewhere.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

So gymrat what you are saying is that it is ok for Pats fans to bring up the Yankee's to leon all the time but it is not ok for him to do the same? hmmmm a little off if you ask me.
    Posted by MVPkilla

You need to chill out!!! Its called a sense of humor, having some fun....Try it sometime! Its fun!

FYI leon, this is a football forum, if you want to talk about baseball, you need to goto the baseball forum.....taken right out of leons words!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

hey Leon, Why not put up the *****'s by the Yankees titles, they are dirty too, should we call them the Cheatkees.  

Sections
Shortcuts