So Being that Manny is a Juice Head

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Re: So Being that Manny is a Juice Head

Stupidahole....I mean leontheliar....I mean leonthestoryteller  Manny never took drugs while in Boston, only while in LA. Several yankmes did drugs while in New Yuk, along with several jest players...yup that was bile you just tasted GNAW on that
    Frank Sinatra sings New yak, new yak, start spreading the roids, new yak new yak

new yak the city that never sweeps, its the city thats always swept

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

GOTCHA.....knew you come back with your "meltdown" line so predictable, you're such an easily manipulated fool....LOL! Ahhh that was fun, whata dope.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

I think Gymrat and Leon should meet in real life and fight to the death. The winner should then be shot.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

I had family that went to BU.I live in the Big Apple..you know NY NY sounds so nice they named it twice? I go fishing out of Scituate every couple of years and a good friend of mine grew up in Quincy.He lives in Texas now.I'm seeing him and a bunch of beantowners next weekend for golf.They're all everything NE sports.The banter is taken to new levels on these trips.......as I am sure you can imagine.
    Posted by Jets

You had family that when to BU, you forgot the TT Freon Leon. Why would anyone from NY want to even mention someone on the juice, I would think that is one subject you would not want to bring up when have of all your teams have been implicated and you want to talk about one from NE, that isn't even here anymore.  

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

I think Gymrat and Leon should meet in real life and fight to the death. The winner should then be shot.
    Posted by mikzor

Yeah, thats a funny one A-hole!!! Why dont you do everyone a favor and go outside, put a gun to your face, and pull the trigger. When they give you a new face and a partial brain in your operation, you'll be uglier and dumber than ever.

Why dont you and leon meet in real life, sit in his moms basement. Lube each other up and have a circle jerk, right next to leons shrine of tom brady!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Hi Gang!Poor old Honda-He's got himself all worked up with a little help from yours truly. Mikzor-That was a good one -I have to give credit where credit is due-LOL I have a question for everyone.Am I the only person that has Gymrat on Ignore?The reason I ask is because when he does post anything, nobody ever seems to ever reply to him in any way shape or form. Is it because he named himself ,mind you,Gymrat?Or is it because he consistently brings absolutely nothing worthwhile to the conversation?Kind of like how Honda is becoming.With me it's a combination of both with the majority being that he named himself ,Gymrat. Soldier Boy,Beattle Bailey,Forest Gump,Gomer Pile, Radar OReily or Perry M...whichever you prefer.The conversation about Manny being juicing while with the sawx*** is now mute.To think that he wasn't would be ridiculous,for lack of a better word and everybody seems to agree. Would now be a good time of day to get back to the conversation about Tom Brady's lack of focus for the last 8 months?Anybody know whatever happened to that thread? Is everybody ready to have a productive day?!Get your thoughts together and feel free to get back to me ASAP.I'll check back in a few hours .Until then...Y'all have a nice morning now...ya'hear?
    Posted by Jets

Blah, blah, blah.....and you call talking about Bradys personal life "worthwhile to the conversation" Cant you bring something else to the table? Bugboy.....Why did they get rid of that thread? Because you started it.......Its leon right? Where did you play football? Since you're family is from boston, you know where the "cast and flaggin" is right, where you saw something terrible happen!!!!! Laughing 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

Re: So Being that Leon is a dick Head

Leon already had face replacement surgery.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

One more thing -Did everybody see ARod's 1st at bat last evening?That was a the best "Everybody can go F themselves" shot that I've seen in quite some time. Glad to have ya back Alex! Yup!That was bile you just tasted!LOL
    Posted by Jets

They call that roid rage!!!! He has taken enough, it hasnt left his system yet.....He has been taken it since HS!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Yeah, thats a funny one A-hole!!! Why dont you do everyone a favor and go outside, put a gun to your face, and pull the trigger. When they give you a new face and a partial brain in your operation, you'll be uglier and dumber than ever. Why dont you and leon meet in real life, sit in his moms basement. Lube each other up and have a circle jerk, right next to leons shrine of tom brady!!!
    Posted by THEGREATgymrat36

Y'know, Gymnuts, at some point you gotta stop blaming Leon for looking for attention and take some personal responsibility for giving him the attention he wants. Because, honestly, both are equally sad. A man needs to know when he is being played, and you have been acting like a Steinway for months.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Y'know, Gymnuts, at some point you gotta stop blaming Leon for looking for attention and take some personal responsibility for giving him the attention he wants. Because, honestly, both are equally sad. A man needs to know when he is being played, and you have been acting like a Steinway for months.
    Posted by mikzor

Why because i like to poke the village idiot, and have fun with saying "did you play football"! Do you honestly think I take anything to heart an internet troll has to say? Listen to what harley says " never take life seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway." I think you need to chill yourself. You might want to look in the mirror micky, if i'm "responsible" for giving him attention, you are just as guilty!!! Do you think i'm the only one that responds to the bugboy? Look around!!! Why dont you stop feeding the trolls yourself? Giving someone a lecture, and then turning around and doing it yourself...makes you just look foolish.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

One more thing -Did everybody see ARod's 1st at bat last evening?That was a the best "Everybody can go F themselves" shot that I've seen in quite some time. Glad to have ya back Alex! Yup!That was bile you just tasted!LOL
    Posted by Jets

You might say A-Rod evinced his "everybody can go F___  themselves" attitude when he started juicing as an adolescent, and hasn't stopped since. It has not been my observation that being a doucheb*g ever prevented anyone from hitting home runs.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

Hey gang-How happy do you think that Brady is now that Manny is in the limelight for the time being?Many in here were getting pretty fed up with Tommy Boy's lack of focus and dedication to his team and were openly expressing their distatse for his actions.
    Posted by Jets

Leon, the only person "in here" who professed to be allegedly "fed up with Brady's actions" (per your breathless daily reports) was you.  And being that you're a Jets fan, troll and all, that doesn't really count.  Personally, I can't wait to see you man up after Brady thumps the Jets twice this year, which is a take it to bank lead pipe cinch. The other mortal lock is that Sanchez will s u c k. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts