So how long till he makes them regret signing him?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

So how long till he makes them regret signing him?

Ok guys so what are the thoughts on Pacman Jones? Will he finally grow up and turn into the CB he was supposed to be when he was drafted number 6 overall? Or will he make them wish they never signed him?

I think this guy is a punk and a waste of space. However if the light has turned on and he is ready to listen and learn who knows maybe he turns into the best CB in football. I mean he has the talent. Cinci is set at CB so he has no pressure to be a starter so if he can just stay out of trouble he may end up making Cinci look good. Or he will kill a stripper or something and find himself out of a job again. What do you guys think? Can this kid learn and finally become a gamer?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: So how long till he makes them regret signing him?

5th times the charm

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

A veteran minimum contract with minor incentives so from a financial standpoint they weren't taking much of a risk. I'd be interested in knowing if he still hangs out with his crew of convicts or if he actually turned over a new leaf. This is a guy that really didn't deserve another chance and there is a guy out in Vegas that's in a wheelchair for the rest of his life to prove it. If he hasn't changed his environment he's destined to Eff up by Thanksgiving. That's a good Holiday to get drunk and make it rain money at a strip joint..I'll tell you one thing that surprised me was that he's only 26 years old. It seems like he's been around forever.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

There goes the neighborhood.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

The Jets should trade Mangold for him. Pacman would have better chemistry with their other players.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to So how long till he makes them regret signing him?:
    Ok guys so what are the thoughts on Pacman Jones? Will he finally grow up and turn into the CB he was supposed to be when he was drafted number 6 overall? Posted by MVPKilla2009

makes you wonder what this guy thinks in his pea brain

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

There might be a chance at redemption. The might also be a DUI in his future.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hayley-1999. Show hayley-1999's posts

In Response to Re: So how long till he makes them regret signing him?:
    There might be a chance at redemption. The might also be a DUI in his future.
    Posted by JohnHannahrulz

Awesome response!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

he "HAD" skills. I don't know if he has any game anymore. Either way it isn't like the deal they signed him to will keep them from dumping him at the first sign of bad seed/can't play/etc.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

It amazes me how criminals are entitled to jobs in the NFL.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Supernova13. Show Supernova13's posts

Pacman is a joke. How anyone could throw away their life like he did? I have no idea. He had his chances, but blew them. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Ok guys so what are the thoughts on Pacman Jones? Will he finally grow up and turn into the CB he was supposed to be when he was drafted number 6 overall? Or will he make them wish they never signed him? I think this guy is a punk and a waste of space. However if the light has turned on and he is ready to listen and learn who knows maybe he turns into the best CB in football. I mean he has the talent. Cinci is set at CB so he has no pressure to be a starter so if he can just stay out of trouble he may end up making Cinci look good. Or he will kill a stripper or something and find himself out of a job again. What do you guys think? Can this kid learn and finally become a gamer?
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

Can a tiger change his stripes?

pacman is a tool and will continue to be a tool. Is there a Vegas line on how long till he's suspended again?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from canpatfan. Show canpatfan's posts

I think he signed with the wrong team!  Wouldn't he have fit in better with the Ravens??!!!  Seriously though - I hope he stays clean and upright.  You have to think that this is his last chance.  With that said: I am from Canada - and i know the CFL is open to taking troubled players with past a history from the NFL: Lawrence Phillips, Ricky Williams, Marc Gastineau, Dexter Manley to name a few.  Yet the chances Pacman would work out up here are slim. I am a die hard Pats fan - but my favourite Canadian team - the Toronto Argonauts - picked up Ricky Williams 3 years ago.  He put more people in the seats but he did squat for the team.  Gone in a year.  Pacman better realize it could be game over  -if he doesn't change in his new orange and black "stripes."      

Ok guys so what are the thoughts on Pacman Jones? Will he finally grow up and turn into the CB he was supposed to be when he was drafted number 6 overall? Or will he make them wish they never signed him? I think this guy is a punk and a waste of space. However if the light has turned on and he is ready to listen and learn who knows maybe he turns into the best CB in football. I mean he has the talent. Cinci is set at CB so he has no pressure to be a starter so if he can just stay out of trouble he may end up making Cinci look good. Or he will kill a stripper or something and find himself out of a job again. What do you guys think? Can this kid learn and finally become a gamer?
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

In Response to Re: So how long till he makes them regret signing him?:
    I am not rooting for this guy, I wish guys like him were banned. I hate him I hate Vick I hate anyone who puts a stain on this league. The NFL is the best sporting league we got IMO and it should be a place where anyone with talent gets to play and make millions of dollars. It should be a place where if you work hard enough and have the talent and the mind to be a good person you will succeed so I am in no way rooting for Pacman but we all know that he has one or two good seasons and people will be saying how smart Cinci was for giving him a shot. If he turns it around and never gets in trouble again maybe in a few years I wont hate him so much as a player but as a person he is a bad human being. He literally got a man shot and now that man will never walk again so even if he does become a good football player he will never become a good human being.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

Not too big on forgiveness huh?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Here's how the ad reads in the employment section of the Cincy Enquirer: Wanted professional football players inquire at the Cincinnatti Police department,it is a requirement for employment with the Bengals to have a record of some sort. Never know but I doubt very seriously that Pacman Jones all of a sudden becomes a star. He projects as a nickel or dime CB with KR skills.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I've got to agree with Killa on this one. I'm not saying he can't change, but history shows most guys like this don't. He never really was anything but an above average return guy who could play nickel DB. Certainly not a "shutdown" CB! And I'm also of the opinion that these jerks don't deserve to play in the NFL. Along with Vick and a few others, they should be out seeking employment elsewhere. It's not a big surprise that he landed with the Bungles, though. This guy is trouble, unless he's found an entirely new crowd to hang with!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Cinci is a haven for thugs for some reason, maybe Marvin Lewis likes those special moments in the shower.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb35. Show isurfvb35's posts

Posted by MVPKilla2009

HE STILL HAS TO MAKE THE TEAM.

Sections
Shortcuts