So I been watchin' this show Impractical Jokers...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

So I been watchin' this show Impractical Jokers...

4 guys that try to do st#p#d things, like unseatting the basic repressions of unsuspecting fellow Americans, not in on any given stint...like stand-up candid camera, or something.

The "loser" is the 1 that can't live up to the ad lib stand-up routine things that the other guys' tell'im to do...the guy that fails ta get people to go along w/ some whacky routine mini-drama, or just refuses to do the act towards the unsuspectful, because it's too insane or over the top, or he thinks he really might get punched this time.

Yesterday's loser did THE best thing:  He had to follow a long piece of twine (w/ a face camera attached to him) through an enormous over-the-head-high Field of Corn.  He came across some trully terrifying things that he had to go through:  An enormous guy dressed in a muppet black cat suit, a scarecrow that came alive when the guy popped down from the cross, and a massive pile of horse/cowcr#p he had to get over and around in that tight little corn row he was sifting through...  But the scariest?  Well, the creators of that particular prank, KNEW what the scariest thing on Planet Earth is...to come across...in any tight corridor...like a narrow corn row, with zero visibility, save for how far ya might happen to see up ahead.  In fact, It was the 1st thing- sensibly, setting the stage for All the other horrors.  What was it?  Well...It's the scariest thing ya'll find in a tight closed space.........

A thing with no defense against it, ever...?  I'm not even sure...

It was.......

The little white girl in a white dress....  

There is no defense.  Put a 7 or 8 year old black girl in a dress...?  Meh?  She'll prob'ly offer'ya a piece'a candy an' maybe make some basic, short, curteous small talk.  The chalk white, white girl....?  Hooooly god....she...could do....ANY-thing.  Maybe she'll just point directly at you and say NOTHING at all.  Maybe she'll shoot light beams outta her eyes and your face will just=melt.  Maybeeee she'll dart straight at you on a track of some sorta invisible, super railroad beams- "O.k., she's like 30 feet away..."<blink>1 billionth of a nanosecond-1 centimeter in front of your face=expressionless white girl...  Idk-expressionless, smiling, laughing, pretending ta cry...OMG?!?!  Which is the better version of reality there?!!  =There ain't, A-n-y.  Mmaaaaybe she'll wield a hatchet to your temple...maybbbbe a small scyth in-ta ya thigh, or maybeee she'll just talk ta'ya til your brain implodes, High-decibel screetch & BLAM-o, chitter-chatter, chitter-chatter, chitter-chatter, chitter-chatter-You BEG her to just end your life, before ultimately Takin' your own.

Yes, indeed:  Little white girl in a little white dress=There IS - No DEFENSE.   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: So I been watchin' this show Impractical Jokers...

They knew...

Those guys knew.

Terrifying.

Assuredly, The single scariest thing in All of Creation.

What's your ultimate & best defense in that scenario...?

=DEATH. 

That...is, the best case scenario, that you're prayin' for.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

The John Wayne Gacy clown look might scare me more than the little girl in the dress, but I watched that part and it was pretty creepy. That show is usually hilarious by the way.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The John Wayne Gacy clown look might scare me more than the little girl in the dress, but I watched that part and it was pretty creepy. That show is usually hilarious by the way.

[/QUOTE]

Agree.  This show is usually one of the most hilarious shows on television. 

Sections
Shortcuts