So I guess Marshall to the Fins is a bad move?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from clarkeyj1. Show clarkeyj1's posts

Re: So I guess Marshall to the Fins is a bad move?

In Response to Re: So I guess Marshall to the Fins is a bad move?:
    Why didn't the Pat's sign every available free agent this year?  I can't believe it.  They're so cheap. We need to win now.  Forget about the future. Locker room chemistry is overrated.  Everyone in the division is getting better but the Pats just sit back and watch it all and do nothing. Wah! Wah! Wah! I guess we're dealing with the instant gratification generation.  Noone cares about the future.  It's all about now.  I like what the Pat's are doing even if they appear to be doing nothing.  
    Posted by Salcon

So you are saying that they should not have grabbed boldin or marshall, or even holmes for the prices OUR DIVISIONAL RIVALS have?  

Grabbed all these PROVEN GUYS, isntead of wasting a draft pick for unproven guys? Atleast do something besides waste MONEY On guys who should be retiring  tarnish their careers over their pride.... EVERYONE KNOWS DAVID PATTEN should not be playing football right now.

And everyone knows ALGE CRUMPLER DID NOT MAKE CHRIS JOHNSON.

If anyone here thinks we are superbowl worthy with those 2 additions and 4 draft picks...then obviously they do not know football and is a bandwagon fan.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I'm surprised that we regulars didn't here anything about ESPN.com cancelling any of their Team Boards...  Either way ya look at it, It's always good see other Pats Fans migrating over from some more of the intellectually challenged Patriot Sites.  I have faith that after a thousand or so posts, they'll catch up to par.  These guys'll begin understanding things like How there are far too many positional holes to fill to waste high draft picks for cancerous vet underachievers, they'll begin to get how a team cannot win the Lombardi for 20 staright years without having some semblance of a rebuilding youth movement for a couple years, heck-they might even see that it would be futile and a pointless endeavor attempting to scotch tape a team with a dozen positional needs together in a bad free agency class...Even FOR your hall of fame QB, Man-these little fellas might even begin reading entire posts BEFORE responding...  But right now, and I mean-this is just my opinion here on this one:  I think these new kids are cute, kinda funny thinkin' that at 13, I was once that d^mb.  AND I don't mean to be derisive...because these lil' guys are ardent in their adventurous theories, fervent in their fiction, and what they lack in even nominal knowledge of this team-or heck, even this sport, They MORE than make up for it with fiery passion.  Overall, with Leon as MIA, these silly guys are a refreshing change...  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from clarkeyj1. Show clarkeyj1's posts

I'm surprised that we regulars didn't here anything about ESPN.com cancelling any of their Team Boards...  Either way ya look at it, It's always good see other Pats Fans migrating over from some more of the intellectually challenged Patriot Sites.  I have faith that after a thousand or so posts, they'll catch up to par.  These guys'll begin understanding things like How there are far too many positional holes to fill to waste high draft picks for cancerous vet underachievers, they'll begin to get how a team cannot win the Lombardi for 20 staright years without having some semblance of a rebuilding youth movement for a couple years, heck-they might even see that it would be futile and a pointless endeavor attempting to scotch tape a team with a dozen positional needs together in a bad free agency class...Even FOR your hall of fame QB, Man-these little fellas might even begin reading entire posts BEFORE responding...  But right now, and I mean-this is just my opinion here on this one:  I think these new kids are cute, kinda funny thinkin' that at 13, I was once that d^mb.  AND I don't mean to be derisive...because these lil' guys are ardent in their adventurous theories, fervent in their fiction, and what they lack in even nominal knowledge of this team-or heck, even this sport, They MORE than make up for it with fiery passion.  Overall, with Leon as MIA, these silly guys are a refreshing change...  
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

1. marshall is 26 - moss brady welker, wilfork, BB are not going to let him come in and be cancerous.. plus hes PROVEN... that fills the void at wide reciever

2. Patriots are going to select a widereciever at that position anyway most likely so why not get one thats proven? and young and get mentored by the best who was mentored by one of the best whos already been through heap of trouble?

3. I know it took you like an hour to post big words from a dictionary but you look like a fool trying to sound smart on a sports website.

4. By the time you bring in these Roookies to patch things up and have them experienced our HALL OF FAME QB is not going to the HALL OF FAME QB we all love and know... 3-4 yaers from now.. hes going to be on the decline, we arent goign to have moss, welkers not going to be amazing in the slot.

5. Maroney is not just going to learn over night we been trying year after year and he still is horrible, we wont have faulk next year or 2 years from now. 

6.  We will be REBUILDING 3-4 years from now its cold hard facts.  OUR TEAM is getting OLD.  SO yah the time is NOW with brady as QB, MOSS AND WELKER as our RECIEVERS just like the time is now with the big three and celtics.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

IMO - The pats should not have tried to get Marshall.  I don't think he would have been a good fit, and I expect there might have been some issues in the receiving corps if they had. 

That said, the above opinion does not apply to the fins.  I think Marshall was a great pick up by them and pats fans should be concerned.  The fins have no star receivers so there will be no issue with Marshall taking that role.  Some are suggesting that his compensation indicates a big risk by the fins, but I am willling to bet that Marshall (who I don't believe was considered a cancer within the team, although he did deservedly {IMO} make life hell for McDaniels) and his contract would be taken by many teams if he does not work out in Miami.  See Terrell Owens.  

Finally, I think Parcells is the perfect guy to set Marshall straight.   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Clarkeyj1,

You obviously have realized by now your arguments have no merit. Otherwise why stoop to name calling.

There was a reason Marshall was benched for that last very important game last season. We will never know why but you can be sure, there was a reason. Marshall would have been a cancer in the lockeroom of the Pats which, according to some of the players, was LACKING in leadership last year. I'm sure you see that as the perfect situation for Marshall to be in to rehabilitate his rep.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Clarkey - you think the biggest contract handed out to a WR EVER is average for a #1 wr? really what are you smoking and do you know what the word average actually means?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from clarkeyj1. Show clarkeyj1's posts

Clarkey - you think the biggest contract handed out to a WR EVER is average for a #1 wr? really what are you smoking and do you know what the word average actually means?
    Posted by PatsEng

YUP WELCOME TO 2010 NFL

look at CASSEL last year, and players before him, players keep demanding larger contracts its only a matter of time before players WHO ARE PROVEN demand it, BM is just smart enough to know and do it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from clarkeyj1. Show clarkeyj1's posts

Clarkeyj1, You obviously have realized by now your arguments have no merit. Otherwise why stoop to name calling. There was a reason Marshall was benched for that last very important game last season. We will never know why but you can be sure, there was a reason. Marshall would have been a cancer in the lockeroom of the Pats which, according to some of the players, was LACKING in leadership last year. I'm sure you see that as the perfect situation for Marshall to be in to rehabilitate his rep.
    Posted by rtuinila

NO just M1082us is a complete idiot, and my arguments are my opinion like your argument is yours.

and Marshall was benched for excusing himself for being to cold at practice and him complaining it was bothering his hamstring.  Then he didnt show up to therapy. Thanks.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbalance617. Show jbalance617's posts

In Response to Re: So I guess Marshall to the Fins is a bad move? : Worse..... Moss has never been called accused for beating on a woman.....he has never had one of his temmates killed.....he never hit a police officer nor has he ever resisted arrest.....
    Posted by m1021us

what does this have to do with his performance on
    field?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from clarkeyj1. Show clarkeyj1's posts

In Response to Re: So I guess Marshall to the Fins is a bad move? : Worse..... Moss has never been called accused for beating on a woman.....he has never had one of his temmates killed.....he never hit a police officer nor has he ever resisted arrest.....
    Posted by m1021us

ILl just requote someone else because obviously once again you prove to me that you are just some moron in front of a computer who has no intelligence at all

http://wbztv.com/patriots/Randy.Moss.New.2.630980.html

http://the-w.com/thread.php/id=6172. Also provides some other fun details about Moss' fine upstanding character.  

It is ridiculous to suggest that Marshall "had one of his teamates killed".  That would be murder.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

In Response to Re: So I guess Marshall to the Fins is a bad move? : ILl just requote someone else because obviously once again you prove to me that you are just some moron in front of a computer who has no intelligence at all   http://wbztv.com/patriots/Randy.Moss.New.2.630980.html   http://the-w.com/thread.php/id=6172. Also provides some other fun details about Moss' fine upstanding character.   It is ridiculous to suggest that Marshall "had one of his teamates killed".  That would be murder.
    Posted by clarkeyj1

I agree that would be murder. This guy would have been another weapon for Brady. sSince he is not can't cry over spilled milk, but if we don't get another prime time WR all you will hear is that we should have gotten Marshall come week 5. I am a die hard Pat fan. I would have loved to see The Pats and Jets play with Marshall and Moss on the same team.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

In Response to So I guess Marshall to the Fins is a bad move?:
    This was the suspected "ace in the hole" move the Pats were going to play on draft day right?? More BB genius right?? Guess the Pats have a BIGGER plan ahead right?? Another example of them sitting back and letting it all happen around them. They better do something on draft day other than trade out!
    Posted by smorgan86

Plenty of people on here will try to convince you it is a bad move. Those same people would be salivating and calling BB a genius if the Pats had of landed him. There were free agents available to help this team but the Pats have sat Pat. The Pats have holes at WR,OL,TE,CB,RB the worst pass rush in the league and people think this will all be addressed through the draft. Miami and the Jests have both gotten stronger in our own division. Pats will struggle to beat both with their current roster. They are going to have to have 1 of the best drafts in NFL history if they are to fill all the holes the team currently has.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: So I guess Marshall to the Fins is a bad move? : ILl just requote someone else because obviously once again you prove to me that you are just some moron in front of a computer who has no intelligence at all   http://wbztv.com/patriots/Randy.Moss.New.2.630980.html   http://the-w.com/thread.php/id=6172. Also provides some other fun details about Moss' fine upstanding character.   It is ridiculous to suggest that Marshall "had one of his teamates killed".  That would be murder.
    Posted by clarkeyj1

Here's his rap sheet from 06-beginning of 08, notice the location from late 06 to early 07

Date: March 6, 2008
    Arrested:  Battery
    Incident:  Marshall's girlfriend claimed Marshall hit her in the mouth and eye on March 4, leaving her with "visible marks  above the eye and a laceration on her top and bottom lip.
    Result:  The case is in the hands of Fulton County authorities and they have yet to decide on formal charges.

Date:  October 22, 2007
    Arrested:  DUI
    Incident:  Marshall is arrested after reportedly driving the wrong way on a one-way street in Denver.
    Result:  Marshall pleaded not guilty and his trial is scheduled for September 16.

Date:  March 26, 2007
    Arrested:  Domestic Violence and false imprisionment.
    Incident:  Marshall's girlfriend called police to Marshall's home after the couple got into a fight.  Marshall was accused of blocking a taxi the girlfriend was in with another vehicle and pounding on the taxi's windows.  This happened several times before the taxi driver was able to get away.
    Result:  Charges were dismissed in May 2007

Date: March 21, 2007
    Incident:  Police interview Marshall after they were called to the scene of an argument between Marshall and his girlfriend near Boca Raton.  While both sides claimed the confrontation was not violent, Marshall admitted to slamming an iron pipe to the ground in frustration after his girlfriend left the area.

Date:  January 24, 2007
    Incident:  Police interview Marshall and his father, Frederick, outside a bowling alley after the two got into an argument over money.   According to the police report, Frederick Marshall said his son fired a gun, a claim that was not supported by witnesses.  Brandon Marshall said his father tried to run him over with his car and repeatedly told his son that he would "ruin his football career".  Both father and son refused to press charges and neither was arrested.

Date:  June 17, 2006
    Incident:  Once again, Marshall's girlfriend is involved, this time telling police that Marshall slapped her, pushed her to the ground and grabbed her arms during an argument that spanned several hours in their apartment.  She also claimed that Marshall through a phone or remote control at her, striking her in the forehead and cutting her above the eye.  A formal statement was sent to police in October 2006, but charges were never filed.

October, 2004: Misdemeanor charges of trespass, resisting arrest without violence, disorderly conduct, refusal to obey and assault on a police officer. (Later dismissed)

April, 2005: Retail theft of $20 bed sheets at Burlington Coat Factory. (Later dismissed)

June, 2006: Reports of domestic violence, no charges ever filed.

December, 2006: Was named as a possible cause that ultimately led to the death of cornerback Darrent Williams via drive-by shooting after spraying champagne on night club patrons.

Since then he's been arrested 2 more times had the police called on him 5 more and then there's this

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4950553

To me it sounds like Marshall made the situation worse (even he admitted he did) and was most likely the target of the shooting. They just happen to miss and hit his poor teammate instead. I'm my mind Marshall inflamed the incident leading up to the shooting. So even though he himself didn't pull the trigger he did lead to his shooting. To me that's like feeding a friend drinks all night then letting him drive home. You have to realize your actions have reactions and this one killed his teammate which to me means he had a hand in the murder

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from clarkeyj1. Show clarkeyj1's posts

In Response to Re: So I guess Marshall to the Fins is a bad move? : Here's his rap sheet from 06-beginning of 08, notice the location from late 06 to early 07 Date: March 6, 2008 Location:   Atlanta, GA Arrested:   Battery Incident:   Marshall's girlfriend claimed Marshall hit her in the mouth and eye on March 4, leaving her with "visible marks  above the eye and a laceration on her top and bottom lip. Result:   The case is in the hands of Fulton County authorities and they have yet to decide on formal charges. Date:   October 22, 2007 Location:   Denver, CO Arrested:   DUI Incident:   Marshall is arrested after reportedly driving the wrong way on a one-way street in Denver. Result:   Marshall pleaded not guilty and his trial is scheduled for September 16. Date:   March 26, 2007 Location:    Highlands Ranch Arrested:   Domestic Violence and false imprisionment. Incident:   Marshall's girlfriend called police to Marshall's home after the couple got into a fight.  Marshall was accused of blocking a taxi the girlfriend was in with another vehicle and pounding on the taxi's windows.  This happened several times before the taxi driver was able to get away. Result:   Charges were dismissed in May 2007 Date: March 21, 2007 Location:   Palm Beach County, FL Incident:   Police interview Marshall after they were called to the scene of an argument between Marshall and his girlfriend near Boca Raton.  While both sides claimed the confrontation was not violent, Marshall admitted to slamming an iron pipe to the ground in frustration after his girlfriend left the area. Date:   January 24, 2007 Location:   Orange County Florida Incident:   Police interview Marshall and his father, Frederick, outside a bowling alley after the two got into an argument over money.   According to the police report, Frederick Marshall said his son fired a gun, a claim that was not supported by witnesses.  Brandon Marshall said his father tried to run him over with his car and repeatedly told his son that he would "ruin his football career".  Both father and son refused to press charges and neither was arrested. Date:   June 17, 2006 Location:  Orange County, Fl Incident:   Once again, Marshall's girlfriend is involved, this time telling police that Marshall slapped her, pushed her to the ground and grabbed her arms during an argument that spanned several hours in their apartment.  She also claimed that Marshall through a phone or remote control at her, striking her in the forehead and cutting her above the eye.  A formal statement was sent to police in October 2006, but charges were never filed. October, 2004 : Misdemeanor charges of trespass, resisting arrest without violence, disorderly conduct, refusal to obey and assault on a police officer. (Later dismissed) April, 2005 : Retail theft of $20 bed sheets at Burlington Coat Factory. (Later dismissed) June, 2006: Reports of domestic violence, no charges ever filed. December, 2006: Was named as a possible cause that ultimately led to the death of cornerback Darrent Williams via drive-by shooting after spraying champagne on night club patrons. Since then he's been arrested 2 more times had the police called on him 5 more and then there's this http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4950553 To me it sounds like Marshall made the situation worse (even he admitted he did) and was most likely the target of the shooting. They just happen to miss and hit his poor teammate instead. I'm my mind Marshall inflamed the incident leading up to the shooting. So even though he himself didn't pull the trigger he did lead to his shooting. To me that's like feeding a friend drinks all night then letting him drive home. You have to realize your actions have reactions and this one killed his teammate which to me means he had a hand in the murder
    Posted by PatsEng

Oh ill agree... with YOU, marshall has his problems off field... NO DENYING THAT...
     But come on... you think plaxico meant to shoot himself in the leg that night, you think the shooting yes instigated yes, but no one ever thinks people are going to come after you with guns, thats just bogus, either way....

I was responding to the fact that, the guy thinks MOSS is a saint, and by any means I LOVE MOSS TO death but he had his share of problems, and everyone does in the NFL, unless you white lol, but mo money mo problems. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from clarkeyj1. Show clarkeyj1's posts

In Response to Re: So I guess Marshall to the Fins is a bad move? : I agree that would be murder. This guy would have been another weapon for Brady. sSince he is not can't cry over spilled milk, but if we don't get another prime time WR all you will hear is that we should have gotten Marshall come week 5. I am a die hard Pat fan. I would have loved to see The Pats and Jets play with Marshall and Moss on the same team.
    Posted by FLY2K

Absolutely... and people either say eveyr move by other teams is horrible, and every move or non move by the pats are amazing. its ridiculous... when in fact, we arent doing crap, teams are getting better, we are getting no where. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from clarkeyj1. Show clarkeyj1's posts

In Response to Re: So I guess Marshall to the Fins is a bad move? : Here's his rap sheet from 06-beginning of 08, notice the location from late 06 to early 07 Date: March 6, 2008 Location:   Atlanta, GA Arrested:   Battery Incident:   Marshall's girlfriend claimed Marshall hit her in the mouth and eye on March 4, leaving her with "visible marks  above the eye and a laceration on her top and bottom lip. Result:   The case is in the hands of Fulton County authorities and they have yet to decide on formal charges. Date:   October 22, 2007 Location:   Denver, CO Arrested:   DUI Incident:   Marshall is arrested after reportedly driving the wrong way on a one-way street in Denver. Result:   Marshall pleaded not guilty and his trial is scheduled for September 16. Date:   March 26, 2007 Location:    Highlands Ranch Arrested:   Domestic Violence and false imprisionment. Incident:   Marshall's girlfriend called police to Marshall's home after the couple got into a fight.  Marshall was accused of blocking a taxi the girlfriend was in with another vehicle and pounding on the taxi's windows.  This happened several times before the taxi driver was able to get away. Result:   Charges were dismissed in May 2007 Date: March 21, 2007 Location:   Palm Beach County, FL Incident:   Police interview Marshall after they were called to the scene of an argument between Marshall and his girlfriend near Boca Raton.  While both sides claimed the confrontation was not violent, Marshall admitted to slamming an iron pipe to the ground in frustration after his girlfriend left the area. Date:   January 24, 2007 Location:   Orange County Florida Incident:   Police interview Marshall and his father, Frederick, outside a bowling alley after the two got into an argument over money.   According to the police report, Frederick Marshall said his son fired a gun, a claim that was not supported by witnesses.  Brandon Marshall said his father tried to run him over with his car and repeatedly told his son that he would "ruin his football career".  Both father and son refused to press charges and neither was arrested. Date:   June 17, 2006 Location:  Orange County, Fl Incident:   Once again, Marshall's girlfriend is involved, this time telling police that Marshall slapped her, pushed her to the ground and grabbed her arms during an argument that spanned several hours in their apartment.  She also claimed that Marshall through a phone or remote control at her, striking her in the forehead and cutting her above the eye.  A formal statement was sent to police in October 2006, but charges were never filed. October, 2004 : Misdemeanor charges of trespass, resisting arrest without violence, disorderly conduct, refusal to obey and assault on a police officer. (Later dismissed) April, 2005 : Retail theft of $20 bed sheets at Burlington Coat Factory. (Later dismissed) June, 2006: Reports of domestic violence, no charges ever filed. December, 2006: Was named as a possible cause that ultimately led to the death of cornerback Darrent Williams via drive-by shooting after spraying champagne on night club patrons. Since then he's been arrested 2 more times had the police called on him 5 more and then there's this http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4950553 To me it sounds like Marshall made the situation worse (even he admitted he did) and was most likely the target of the shooting. They just happen to miss and hit his poor teammate instead. I'm my mind Marshall inflamed the incident leading up to the shooting. So even though he himself didn't pull the trigger he did lead to his shooting. To me that's like feeding a friend drinks all night then letting him drive home. You have to realize your actions have reactions and this one killed his teammate which to me means he had a hand in the murder
    Posted by PatsEng

Thats also where he was in college by the way... who the hell else didnt have crazy time in college... i mean look at the problems Dez Bryant is having now

Also read the article over....

Marshall, who was not in the limo when Williams was shot, said he later got a phone call from someone telling him what had happened.

Because it was new years eve and the guy got sprayed on with champagne he went and shot up a limo? gimmme a break how is that MARSHALLS FAULT?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

clarkey - when I was in college I didn't get arrested for assaulting a cop, or breaking in , or theft, or beating my girlfriend. I don't know what college you went to but I'm sure we, as non football stars, would have been in jail and kicked out of school for what he did.

Yes you are right no one expects another person to carry a gun around but acting like an idiot in a known violant area where shootings have happened before is asking for trouble. Would you go to southie walk into a bar and start a fight with a bunch of irish guys? Or go to a club in LA and start a fight with someone out there? Just because you don't expect it doesn't mean you can go around and do what you want. I don't care who it is if you are one of the main causes that lead up to a drive by then you have some part of it.

Goodell is starting to come down hard and I wouldn't be surprised if big ben is suspended if not by the league then by the Rooneys. Add on what Holmes just got suspended for how do you believe Marshall won't be next if something does happen. And given his history it's only a matter of time that he does.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from clarkeyj1. Show clarkeyj1's posts

clarkey - when I was in college I didn't get arrested for assaulting a cop, or breaking in , or theft, or beating my girlfriend. I don't know what college you went to but I'm sure we, as non football stars, would have been in jail and kicked out of school for what he did. Yes you are right no one expects another person to carry a gun around but acting like an idiot in a known violant area where shootings have happened before is asking for trouble. Would you go to southie walk into a bar and start a fight with a bunch of irish guys? Or go to a club in LA and start a fight with someone out there? Just because you don't expect it doesn't mean you can go around and do what you want. I don't care who it is if you are one of the main causes that lead up to a drive by then you have some part of it. Goodell is starting to come down hard and I wouldn't be surprised if big ben is suspended if not by the league then by the Rooneys. Add on what Holmes just got suspended for how do you believe Marshall won't be next if something does happen. And given his history it's only a matter of time that he does.
    Posted by PatsEng

I am sorry what i meant is who doesnt expect that from COLLEGE athletes turning PRO...the pressures of becoming famous, some people think they are untouchable 

Good example of people under immense pressure with college and being able to get whatever cus of talent and people wanting stuff from you - HE GOT GAME - movie

IM not saying he didnt hit his girl, but come one it said there were marks on his gf after the cops were called he would of been arrested...regardless, if there were physical marks, laserations or anything, he would of been hauled in, and him hitting the ground with a pipe is no concern, who doesnt hit something when they fight with their signifcant other one point in time, when she was being irrational

An argument between a parent and son, supposingly there was a gun but no witnesses? ok then....

I am not saying this guy is innocent or guilty, but Not only do you get fame and glory but you also get people trying to tarnish your career at every oppurtunity, when it doesnt go their way.

Look at what happend to MCNAIR, if he woke up defended himself and hit that girl, she could of easily changed the story and said she beat him and we would all sit here today saying MCNAIR is a cheater and a beater.  It is a double standard, and unless we actually were their we will never know.

The only FACT WE DO KNOW is,  HE IS AN AMAZING PLAYER ON THE FIELD and COULD OF EASILY HELPED THIS TEAM OUT and would of been a great addition out, regardless BB is a great coach and probably the best coach to ever come through the NFL, but THIS year unlike the last few they are basically prancing on a field of TlTS doing nothing.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

clarkey---It might be time for you to jump ship....it is not too late!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

clarkey he was arrested and she refused to testify. They can't hold the guy without a witness. It's in the offical police report that there were visable marks on her. And no not every college star is like that want me to name some:

Brady
    Youk
    Peddy
    Brown
    Rice
    Welker
    Mayo
    Seymour
    Hall (hockey)
    Ray Allen

I can name atleast 90% of all the sports stars from any league and the most you might see is a drunk and disordeally. Stop trying to defend a guy with a rap sheet as long as my arm. Seriously I could see if there were a couple things, drinking, pot, any little minor stuff but the guy was invovled in a drive by which someone died and was listed as a possible cause, beat his girlfriend, and assaulted a cop. Those aren't minor things and he continued doing the same stuff after leaving school too. I mean the guys own father tried to run him over. Not the best guy in hte world to defend

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from clarkeyj1. Show clarkeyj1's posts

clarkey he was arrested and she refused to testify. They can't hold the guy without a witness. It's in the offical police report that there were visable marks on her. And no not every college star is like that want me to name some: Brady Youk Peddy Brown Rice Welker Mayo Seymour Hall (hockey) Ray Allen I can name atleast 90% of all the sports stars from any league and the most you might see is a drunk and disordeally. Stop trying to defend a guy with a rap sheet as long as my arm. Seriously I could see if there were a couple things, drinking, pot, any little minor stuff but the guy was invovled in a drive by which someone died and was listed as a possible cause, beat his girlfriend, and assaulted a cop. Those aren't minor things and he continued doing the same stuff after leaving school too. I mean the guys own father tried to run him over. Not the best guy in hte world to defend
    Posted by PatsEng

As I stated before... arent 90% of them white?...

Look at where they came from, Look at how they grew up, the inluences that were thrown upon them,  once again I wasnt defending him and saying he didnt do it, I just simply stated who knows what really went on.

things happen people are influenced from their environment, people see money signs from talent and get greedy...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/19905605/detail.html

Classic!

Marshall Says He Wanted To Be Traded During 2007 DUI Stop

POSTED: 12:36 pm MDT June 30, 2009
    UPDATED: 11:12 pm MDT June 30, 2009

Denver Broncos Pro Bowl wide receiver Brandon Marshall said he wanted to be traded more than 18 months ago and said he "hated Denver," according to documents obtained by the CALL7 Investigators.

"I hate Denver. I hope I get traded. I hate this f******* city," an officer wrote in the police report

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

clarkey - its pointless to argue.  The fact is Moss was not all that dissimilar with his off the field problems and yet until this last year he's been a model citizen in NE. 

Why Marshall can't fit the same mold is beyond me.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

This is a good move for Miami, risky, but good. They needed a #1 WR.

The Patriots, on the other hand, have a #1 WR, Randy Moss (at least for this year). The Pats need a #2 and will not pay two #1 WRs. That's not being cheap, it's the reality of the salary cap.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: So I guess Marshall to the Fins is a bad move? : As I stated before... arent 90% of them white?... Look at where they came from, Look at how they grew up, the inluences that were thrown upon them,  once again I wasnt defending him and saying he didnt do it, I just simply stated who knows what really went on. things happen people are influenced from their environment, people see money signs from talent and get greedy...
    Posted by clarkeyj1

90% of all sports stars white? yeah that must be it cause you know out of the ones listed Mayo, Ray Allen, Brown, Seymour are white but if you want something other then white

T Jones
    McKenzie
    Oher
    Wells
    Rose (Basketball)
    D Wade
    D Mason
    Ronnie Brown
    Willie Mac
    Vince Wilfork

You know it would actually be easier to name the ones with Marshall issues in college let start with Big Ben and Holmes

Sections
Shortcuts