So I'm at a Pop Warner game this morning

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

So I'm at a Pop Warner game this morning

My 8 year old daughter cheers for the Mitey Mites (7-8) and yes she nailed her back hand spring.  I'm sitting there listening to the coaches yelling at the kids on the sidelines, just like when I was a kid.  Then I think about the handful of poser fanboy trolls on this board and their fake outrage at Brady telling the rooks, what it is.

I hope the rest of you realize what trolls those brasher really are.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: So I'm at a Pop Warner game this morning

They play Pop Warner games on Sunday in your area? 

Congrats to your daughter on learning her back handspring.  That will be very good for her to be able to do as she continues on with her cheerleading.  Just don't let her get involved in competition cheer and travel all over, that is more competative then any sport I have ever seen, LOL!

LOL at the coaches yelling at the kids.  Kind of crazy when you think about it at that age.  But when I look back to my playing days in pop warner, there is no way they would be able to get away today with some of the things they said to us back then.  I think I was probably 12 years old and one coach yelled at one of our RB's ... Stop fumbling.  You gotta hold on to that ball like you hold on to your momma's breast, but he didn't use the word breast.  And that was one of the more mild ones, lol!! 

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

She does cheer for a competitive team also TFB.  They basically travel from Baltamore to Boston and points in between.  With Nationals in Disney, if they qualify.  It's a lot of weekend driving from   February to May and a sh** load of money.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

We have a lot of homer twits here. But they are OUR homer twits! LMAO

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Congrats to your daughter on learning her back handspring.  That will be very good for her to be able to do as she continues on with her cheerleading.  Just don't let her get involved in competition cheer and travel all over, that is more competative then any sport I have ever seen, LOL!

LOL at the coaches yelling at the kids.  Kind of crazy when you think about it at that age.  But when I look back to my playing days in pop warner, there is no way they would be able to get away today with some of the things they said to us back then.  I think I was probably 12 years old and one coach yelled at one of our RB's ... Stop fumbling.  You gotta hold on to that ball like you hold on to your momma's breast, but he didn't use the word breast.  And that was one of the more mild ones, lol!! 

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

Check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_K1cdP2beI

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

God bless you tcal (Can I say that?). Enjoy it man, it goes by fast.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Didnt say BB couldn't yell at his players, just said Brady looks like a brat throwing temper tantrums, if Jay Cutler was doing this he would be called a brat. If Peyton did this, we'd be mocking him. Brady should act like the leader of the team, not a kid who didn't get the toy he wanted.

Viva Ronaldo! Viva Ronaldo! Running down the wing, hear United sing! Viva Ronaldo! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

She does cheer for a competitive team also TFB.  They basically travel from Baltamore to Boston and points in between.  With Nationals in Disney, if they qualify.  It's a lot of weekend driving from   February to May and a sh** load of money.

I know exactly what you mean!  It is fun and I think the parents get caught up in all the drama much more then the girls, lol!  My Daughters tumbling instructor for over a year was a former Olympic gymnast from Russia.  Talk about strict. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

That's how it is kp.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/1603

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I have no problem with Brady getting on the bradylings, the numbskull NFLN announcers kept making to much of it the other night.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

Hahaha, love it!  Thanks for posting that.

I was helping coach my son's tball baseball team and I was out in the field and I noticed this one little boy who wasn't paying attention.  I walk over and explain that he needs to be paying attention and watch for the ball so he can make a play and more importantly not get hit by it.  He looks up at me and says.."Thanks a lot coach, you just scared my butterfly away".  LOL!!  I could just barely control my self from laughing hard.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Didnt say BB couldn't yell at his players, just said Brady looks like a brat throwing temper tantrums, if Jay Cutler was doing this he would be called a brat. If Peyton did this, we'd be mocking him. Brady should act like the leader of the team, not a kid who didn't get the toy he wanted.

Viva Ronaldo! Viva Ronaldo! Running down the wing, hear United sing! Viva Ronaldo! 

General Pattern was a great leader and if the stories are true he yelled a bit.  Steve Jobs was a great leader and he yelled a bit.  So don't try to define a leader in a way that fits your agenda. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

That's how it is kp.

That has been one of my favorites.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

if Jay Cutler was doing this he would be called a brat.

Yeah, but Cutler blows. LMAO

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

My son plays junior pee wee...I've actually heard the coaches, yelling, swearing, throwing clip boards, etc. I got to say I'm a bit surprised seeing how these kids are 9.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

My 8 year old daughter cheers for the Mitey Mites (7-8) and yes she nailed her back hand spring.  I'm sitting there listening to the coaches yelling at the kids on the sidelines, just like when I was a kid.  Then I think about the handful of poser fanboy trolls on this board and their fake outrage at Brady telling the rooks, what it is.

I hope the rest of you realize what trolls those brasher really are.

Brady himself said he needs to work on his body language alluding to his tantrums so I guess Brady is a poser fanboy troll?

What's a brasher?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

General Pattern was a great leader and if the stories are true he yelled a bit.  Steve Jobs was a great leader and he yelled a bit.  So don't try to define a leader in a way that fits your agenda. 

[/QUOTE]

What's my agenda?  wanting to see a WR prosper in New England is an agenda?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to DontQuestionBB's comment:

Brady should be yelling at the GM that drafted those WR's.

BB would slap him.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

That's how it is kp.

LMAO. I remember when this first aired and loved it. "Pink, watch the blitz"

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Oh god. I had a coach tell me he was going to skull-@#@ me if I messed up again. 

I had an ILB/QB captain actaully grab my facemask in a game and drag me into the huddle yelling at me after an offsides.

This board really made me scratch my head on that one.

Brady let out a groan after a misrun route that cost NE a TD (about the sixth this season so far).

I'm crying sweetly for the poor rookie, really.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

My son plays junior pee wee...I've actually heard the coaches, yelling, swearing, throwing clip boards, etc. I got to say I'm a bit surprised seeing how these kids are 9.

Yeha, that's over the top. It really changes when you get to High-School. 

I've seen coaches yelling at 10 year olds ... but they aren't family favorites.

In HS or college, you let the coach do his job. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

The Patton and Jobs things are not really similar at all.   There is a chain of command in both circumstances.  Jobs could fire anyone under him and Patton could make life real miserable for a GI.

A team is 53 supposedly equals.  I'm a big TB fan, but he was over the top IMO.  He needs to find a more appropriate way to "motivate".

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

On the subject of spectator sports, etc.  Recently I've seen fans thrown out for yelling at refs ("open your eyes" type stuff).  Warnings are now issued at the start of high school and even D3 college games about "taunting" officials or opposing players.

Definitely different from days gone by.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

And that's how it was when we were kids.  I remember Saugus National LL 1976.  I played 3rd base for the Champion Cardinals.  Coach had me in on the grass and I made an error on a hard hit ball.  The pric made me go out to center field  (walk of shame).  Two batters latter with the bases loaded and one out, fly ball to center.  I'll show him,  made the catch and threw the ball from center over the back stop  ( I had a cannon ).  Pitcher K'ed the next batter.  Funny thing is when I walked by coach on my way into the dugout he gave me a little smile.  I was back at 3rd the next inning.  We won the game and went undefeated that year.

Sections
Shortcuts