So I'm at a Pop Warner game this morning

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: So I'm at a Pop Warner game this morning

In response to stillgridlocked's comment:

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

[QUOTE]

My 8 year old daughter cheers for the Mitey Mites (7-8) and yes she nailed her back hand spring.  I'm sitting there listening to the coaches yelling at the kids on the sidelines, just like when I was a kid.  Then I think about the handful of poser fanboy trolls on this board and their fake outrage at Brady telling the rooks, what it is.

I hope the rest of you realize what trolls those brasher really are.

Brady himself said he needs to work on his body language alluding to his tantrums

[/QUOTE]

He was just throwing a cookie to the anal drama queens of the world.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

That's how it is kp.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/1603

Insane coaches and parents are one of the reasons I started coaching pop warner years ago...made sure every kid got a chance to play BEFORE the games got out of hand...and let parents know NOT to hassle me about who played where and how much...we never yelled at the kids...it's just not necessary..they get enough of that at home...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to FrankDooley's comment:

My 8 year old daughter cheers for the Mitey Mites (7-8) and yes she nailed her back hand spring.  I'm sitting there listening to the coaches yelling at the kids on the sidelines, just like when I was a kid.  Then I think about the handful of poser fanboy trolls on this board and their fake outrage at Brady telling the rooks, what it is.

What is a "brasher"? Try English.  Your daughter will be on the loose in high school.  That's about 6 years away.

Enjoy!

Dude why you picking on Tcal's family and say crap like that. You need to apologize

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

it was a coach yelling at the the kids. Is TB a coach? You want to use personal experience to prove that yelling was good leadership? Use another example.

Why not use an example of a parent screaming at kid? Happens all the time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

"What is a "brasher"? "

You"ll have to check with the programmers at Apple responsible for the spell check protocols on the iPad.  To bad the Great Steve Jobs wasn't still alive he would fire the whole department.  If your not looking and hit the space bar it will change words for you and if you backspace it will string jibberish for you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

What is a "brasher"? Try English.  Your daughter will be on the loose in high school.  That's about 6 years away.

Enjoy!

Dude why you picking on Tcal's family and say crap like that. You need to apologize

Insane people don't apologize.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Brady himself said he needs to work on his body language alluding to his tantrums

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That must have made you happy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

it was a coach yelling at the the kids. Is TB a coach? You want to use personal experience to prove that yelling was good leadership? Use another example.

Why not use an example of a parent screaming at kid? Happens all the time.

Let's us the example of a QB yelling at the incompetents his Stupido GM stuck him with. LMAO

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

Wow, really dude?  That is way uncalled for.  That is crossing the line here.  You need to seriously go away after that.  You are taking all of this way to personal that you have to do that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not really. I never throw cookies to the anal drama queens. I feel TB should follow my sterling example.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not really. I never throw cookies to the anal drama queens. I feel TB should follow my sterling example.

[/QUOTE]

Good one, LMAO!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

Wow, really dude?  That is way uncalled for.  That is crossing the line here.  You need to seriously go away after that.  You are taking all of this way to personal that you have to do that.

[/QUOTE]

Were you expecting the high road from a scurrilous fool who bashes the greatest Patriot in history daily? The punk has zero values.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Good one, LMAO!

[/QUOTE]

LMAO2!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

It fine kp.  This is the Internet not the real world.  It doesn't bother me.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

It fine kp.  This is the Internet not the real world.  It doesn't bother me.

[/QUOTE]

Especially when the most loathed and dishonest character on the board is the culprit.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:

Oh god. I had a coach tell me he was going to skull-@#@ me if I messed up again. 

I had an ILB/QB captain actaully grab my facemask in a game and drag me into the huddle yelling at me after an offsides.

This board really made me scratch my head on that one.

Brady let out a groan after a misrun route that cost NE a TD (about the sixth this season so far).

I'm crying sweetly for the poor rookie, really.  

LOL! 

I had a high school coach who was an ex O lineman for the San Diego Chargers and he grabbed a kid by the facemask and was yanking it all around.  I thought he was going to break the kids neck.  Always felt bad for that kid after that.

I was coaching with a bunch of guys I grew up playing with and we agreed to not treat our players like our coaches had treated us.  Many parents were very happy and impressed.  LOL!

During a practice one of my buddies got really mad at a kid who was pinching other kids on the bottom of the pile.  After practice we teased my buddy about getting mad because he was the dirtiest player we had ever seen when he played and then to see him correct a kid for something he used to do all the time was hilarious!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Were you expecting the high road from a scurrilous fool who bashes the greatest Patriot in history daily? The punk has zero values.

[/QUOTE]

Actually I was.  That was really uncalled for even if it didn't bother tcal.  Somethings are off limits and I expect even the person with the least amount of class on this forum to steer clear of comments like that.

He really needs to go away.  That was very classless, imo.  I also have a young daughter and that just doesn't sit well with me.

He took this forum to a much lower level with that comment.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Coaches yelling at 8 year old kids? You probably didn't mean that the coaches were yelling at the kids the way Brady was yelling.

You probably meant that the coaches were yelling instructions to the 8 year old kids.

The last time I checked, athletic performance at 8 years old has no correlation to athletic performance at 18 years old.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[/QUOTE]

Actually I was.  That was really uncalled for even if it didn't bother tcal.  Somethings are off limits and I expect even the person with the least amount of class on this forum to steer clear of comments like that.

He really needs to go away.  That was very classless, imo.  I also have a young daughter and that just doesn't sit well with me.

[/QUOTE]

Babe is right TFB, it's to be expected when low life's are allow to occupy space with normal people.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

[/QUOTE]

For someone with such a "High IQ", he sure knows how to be obtuse.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Babe is right TFB, it's to be expected when low life's are allow to occupy space with normal people.

No, that really bothered me.  I have put him on ignore after that.  He will not get my attention any longer.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:

Coaches yelling at 8 year old kids? You probably didn't mean that the coaches were yelling at the kids the way Brady was yelling.

You probably meant that the coaches were yelling instructions to the 8 year old kids.

The last time I checked, athletic performance at 8 years old has no correlation to athletic performance at 18 years old.

What was Brady yelling?   I'm guessing it was instruction.  I'd bet he wasn't calling them a*******, though he had every right to. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

[QUOTE]

What was Brady yelling?   I'm guessing it was instruction.  I'd bet he wasn't calling them a*******, though he had every right to. 

[/QUOTE]

Are you OK with coaches doing to your 8 year old kids what Brady did to the rookie receivers last Thursday?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you OK with coaches doing to your 8 year old kids what Brady did to the rookie receivers last Thursday?

[/QUOTE]

Are the rookies 8 year old kids?