So I'm at CVS in Santa Monica but 20 minutes ago

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

So I'm at CVS in Santa Monica but 20 minutes ago

And I'm walking though the baby aisle when I notice about 6 ft in front of me, bent over going through diapers is a tall, very athletic looking man with big diamond studs in his ears.  He then stands up and looks at me, when I realize who it is.  I say to him, "Man, the Patriots could really use you right now".  He smiles, then shrugs and replies, "Yeah, well...  I don't know what to say".  They with a look of some disgruntlement and sadness, he goes back to shopping for diapers, and then I continue on with my business thinking just how much he could probably help right now.

This preseaon there was a topic here that went on for some time about arguing the benefits of bringing him in.  If memory serves, I believe I was against it.  That was then, this is now.  Then we had Gronks monstrous return a few weeks out, we had Sudfield catching everything thrown his way, we had Thomkins looking like a young Chad Johnson, we had a healthy Welker bigger faster Welker replacement in Amendola.  That was then.  Now, Gronk is one big question mark, Amendola is gimping with a bad groin, Sudfield is gone, and the rookie receivers are still very much rookie receivers that could really use a mentor and some pressure off of them.

He might be over the hill, and still be a bit of a prima dona, but for 1 year, I think he could really help.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: So I'm at CVS in Santa Monica but 20 minutes ago

Who was it?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Who?  

Brandon Lloyd?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

TO?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Forums are borked right now.  Can't edit my post, and apologize for the massive brainfart in not including who it was.  Terrel Ownes. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I'll take Dave Chappelle.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Some random black guy?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

All due respect, but we were better off not knowing...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

to

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AsylumGuido. Show AsylumGuido's posts

In response to agill1970's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Forums are borked right now.  Can't edit my post, and apologize for the massive brainfart in not including who it was.  Terrel Ownes. 

[/QUOTE]

Obviuosly he was shopping for diapers for himself since he is far past the viable stage of playing.  Getting old is a female dog.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

I was hoping for Stanley Morgan or Irving Fryer. Just glad it wasn't Hart Lee Dykes.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to agill1970's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

TO, Help?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

A 39 year old WR?   Were they adult diapers?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

LOL!  Getting cold water splashed in my face from the lot of you.  Ok, TO isn't appreciated in these parts and there's optimism with what we have.  I agree... just worried.  These oh so depressing reports about Gronk, and us having to as of yet discover a red zone threat is making me a bit crazy. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

So I'm in a CVS in Greensboro and I see any male (or female) over 6 feet tall who can walk , and I go up to him, or her, and I say will u please come catch passes for the Pats?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

P S I'd rather b in Santa Monica.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Saw that show, but dont recall the roof part.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Tough seats. You should have joined the crowd down in front of the stage, or maybe that was the Robert Earl Keen show.  Memory fuzzy.

Sections
Shortcuts