so it's Mankins vs. Seamore?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

so it's Mankins vs. Seamore?

Is that right?  If so, I'm looking forward to that battle.  I haven't really been paying attention, but what are the other big matchups?

On another note, I think the offence has to get back to what they USED to do.  Score on every posetion.  Don't worry about records, worry about first downs and moving the sticks.  Get back to controlling the game.  Get the running game going as more than just a change of pace.  If you actually HAVE a running game it will increase your opportunities for big plays as a whole.  It's ok not to get touchdowns if you're kicking field goals on every posetion.  That alone will put an aweful lot of pressure on the other offence and takes pressure (hopefully) off your defence.  Eventually, you'd think, they'll (the defence) come together as a group and be able to make some stops here and there.

I don't care who was out, they're still terrible right now.

I haven't read posts for a week, sorry if I'm being redundant. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Re: so it's Mankins vs. Seamore?

*Seymour

should be a good matchup, especially in the run game where both are at their strongest.  I could see a stalemate in the run game and Seymour winning in the pass game

I also see the Raiders moving Seymour around to capitalize on any weaknesses that show up on film.  I especially see Seymour lining up directly over center

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: so it's Mankins vs. Seamore?:
    *Seymour should be a good matchup, especially in the run game where both are at their strongest.  I could see a stalemate in the run game and Seymour winning in the pass game I also see the Raiders moving Seymour around to capitalize on any weaknesses that show up on film.  I especially see Seymour lining up directly over center
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188

Very well could be attacking up middle vs Connoly or around the edge against Light. Or both at the same time. If they can disguise their coverages well....it could be a long day

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

*Seymour

5. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts