So Mangina is a bad boss? I thought he was just a bad employee?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

So Mangina is a bad boss? I thought he was just a bad employee?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/don_banks/11/05/browns/index.html?eref=sihp

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: So Mangina is a bad boss? I thought he was just a bad employee?

both, he's terrible as a HC 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_483130. Show user_483130's posts

LOL - look how Randy Lerner is dressed - what a dope! What is he a 16 year old kid trapped in an old man's body.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

I love how Mangini is supposed to have "input" on who the next GM will be......that makes a ton of sense....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

In Response to Re: So Mangina is a bad boss? I thought he was just a bad employee?:
    I love how Mangini is supposed to have "input" on who the next GM will be......that makes a ton of sense....
    Posted by mbeaulieu07

Maybe the one who should be fired is the one who keeps letting Mangina have any say who is boss will be.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In Response to Re: So Mangina is a bad boss? I thought he was just a bad employee?:
    In Response to Re: So Mangina is a bad boss? I thought he was just a bad employee? : Maybe the one who should be fired is the one who keeps letting Mangina have any say who is boss will be.
    Posted by Sam-Adams

Yeah, it'd be hilarious to see Lerner fire himself.........

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

In Response to Re: So Mangina is a bad boss? I thought he was just a bad employee? : Yeah, it'd be hilarious to see Lerner fire himself.........
    Posted by mbeaulieu07

You know it just came to mind how lucky we are to have Mr. Kraft. This guy rarely gets a sound out on this board and it's because he's a class act and let's BB run the battles. 
    Like a good leader, he let's his general fight the war and doesn't pretend to be one just because he has the money to play one.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In Response to Re: So Mangina is a bad boss? I thought he was just a bad employee? : You know it just came to mind how lucky we are to have Mr. Kraft. This guy rarely gets a sound out on this board and it's because he's a class act and let's BB run the battles.  Like a good leader, he let's his general fight the war and doesn't pretend to be one just because he has the money to play one.
    Posted by Sam-Adams

I was thinking the same thing actually. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Back to the subject I really can't comment. I've hated him from the second he left the Pats the way he did and then when he ratted so I've hoped for nothing less than what he's getting. 
    You won't even remember his name in a few years

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Mangini is a just a bad man, he tries to be Belichick, but he fails at everything. He isn't a very good coach and his players hate him. 

Sections
Shortcuts