So many fans like LEMMINGS....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

So many fans like LEMMINGS....

I said this before the season started that after EVERY Pats win, fans will be crowing about how great the team is followed by jumping off the cliff when they lose!  We are seeing that tonight in full bore!!  On top of all that are the Jets fans pumping their stuff onto this site pushing the lemmings ahead off that cliff.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: So many fans like LEMMINGS....

True, this board is full of people I've never seen.  I recommend staying away for a bit.  It will be like this for a day or two and you can tell chicken little the sky isn't falling but he won't care. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to So many fans like LEMMINGS....:
    [QUOTE]I said this before the season started that after EVERY Pats win, fans will be crowing about how great the team is followed by jumping off the cliff when they lose!  We are seeing that tonight in full bore!!  On top of all that are the Jets fans pumping their stuff onto this site pushing the lemmings ahead off that cliff.
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]
    I think the fans' words all week deserve what they have coming. Bury your heads in the sand.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to So many fans like LEMMINGS....:
    [QUOTE]I said this before the season started that after EVERY Pats win, fans will be crowing about how great the team is followed by jumping off the cliff when they lose!  We are seeing that tonight in full bore!!  On top of all that are the Jets fans pumping their stuff onto this site pushing the lemmings ahead off that cliff.
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

Hey AGCS,

Not sure if you saw my post on the game thread, but if you want to pay for it, you can now get Sunday Ticket on your computer. I watched it today. The high bandwidth wasn't good, but the secondary stream was OK. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from artbee1. Show artbee1's posts

The OP is a beacon of wisdom, LOL. Cheatriots finish 3rd in the division. Did Mayo play today?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: So many fans like LEMMINGS....:
    [QUOTE]your a smart man bill, a very rare thing for a patriots fan. LMFAO!!!
    Posted by hotcoltsbabe69er[/QUOTE]

And you are a sad example of whatever it is that passes for a human in Indy fandom.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]The OP is a beacon of wisdom, LOL. Cheatriots finish 3rd in the division. Did Mayo play today?
    Posted by artbee1[/QUOTE]

More Cheatriots. What a sad clown.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

I don't get it.  Their two different species.  They have absolutely nothing in common.  If you expect people to be happy with a loss, especially to the Jets, then your being silly.  The trolls, just ignore them.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

I agree Bill.  So many fans are behaving like spoiled brats.  It's embarrassing.

As I have written a number of times since last year, the team is rebuilding and it will take about three seasons.  Enjoy the process for what it is and simply enjoy the wins and bright spots along the way.  this team is vastly improved over last season, but not in full form yet.

In that spirit,win or lose, that Moss catch for the TD was vintage Moss.  Nice to see the rookie T/Es playing so well.  When was the last time you could write that about any team? 

This team will get better as the season progresses. 

GO PATRIOTS!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from artbee1. Show artbee1's posts

Is that Chet Atkins in your avatar?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]Is that Chet Atkins in your avatar?
    Posted by artbee1[/QUOTE]

Nah, it's me with my '68 Gibson.

Hey, I see you are trash (talking) here.  Were you so brash at the Baltimore Sun last week?  C'mon man, you don't need to make yourself look like a fool with that stupid "cheatriots" junk.  You team was doing the same taping and did it to the Pats in their previous game - we all saw the pics and video of it. 

What about Jets Camp in SoCal? Isn't that flagrant cheating?  Of course it is.  Must be great to have your Jets boy in the commissioners office so you can cheat without any risk of penalty. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

chrisa..  aretbee1 not worth your time...  shows up only today!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOFFBURGER. Show HOFFBURGER's posts

chrisa...you make some good points and your levelheadedness is admirable, but uhhh, these arent guaranteed to be jimmy johnsons cowboys where damn near every guy drafted becomes the backbone of a perrenial super bowl contender...herschel walker's not walking thru (or out) that door folks

just because BB drafted a bunch of young guys and they are taking their lumps right now is no magical rebuilding recipe, they could just as easily continue taking lumps and never develop into top flight players, and end up out of the league in 3 years like many other wasted draft picks have...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Yeah we lost and it s*cks and we should be pissed ... but enough of this fire O'Brien/Brady/Butler/Kraft/BB/Sanders/Butler/this is an 8-8 team/Butler stuff.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

Just because a Patriots Fan takes the counter-point side and points out the problems that seem to plague the team does not mean they are a troll or negative. Well wishers make me sick, they are pansies that close their eyes and say how great they use to be and oh just you wait and see, things will get better.
    Things get better by taking action. Now many of you may not like it but the Pats defense is gonna take shots all year long, everyone out there cries that no no, the Pats are gonna be 14 wins or 12 wins,....no they are not. Thats not being good or bad, it just is. Face it, get over it and stop being cry babies

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cschaff. Show cschaff's posts

Yeah, a lost is hard to handle.  Give them time to gel.  It is only the 2nd game of the season. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

MIGHTY worte: "Yeah we lost and it s*cks and we should be pissed ... but enough of this fire O'Brien/Brady/Butler/Kraft/BB/Sanders/Butler/this is an 8-8 team/Butler stuff."

LOL.  Poor Butler has been taking a beating tonight. I thought he didn't play all that poorly.  Those were good passes and good catches.  As for the P/I calls, I hate making excuses but it was pretty obvious that the refs were calling them loosely for the Jets and harshly against Butler.  I mean, right after one of Butler's penalities Moss got mugged on a bomb and there was no call.  Moss was getting hooked and turned all night.  So you have to figure that his coaches told Butler to get more grabby, since the Jets were getting away with it. (Just the same, the Jets beat the Pats, non-calls and all.) 

I have not been a fan of O'Brien since last year, but firing him mid-season isn't going to put this team in the SB. It's too late for that move.

Sections
Shortcuts