So now tell me, which team is in better shape??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

So now tell me, which team is in better shape??

The team that is 2-0 with two division wins, but that has rookie WRs who are out of sync with the QB and injuries all over the offense? Or the 0-2 Giants with healthy bodies, and experienced WRs who should be totally on the same page with the QB??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

Re: So now tell me, which team is in better shape??

The Giants Duh!!

" Don't Judge Me Untill You've Become Perfect "

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to leonardo0110's comment:

The Giants Duh!!

" Don't Judge Me Untill You've Become Perfect "

Leonardo! I told you before, work on your sarcasm font.

I figure pee soup green is good for sarcasm!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

The team that is 2-0 with two division wins, but that has rookie WRs who are out of sync with the QB and injuries all over the offense? Or the 0-2 Giants with healthy bodies, and experienced WRs who should be totally on the same page with the QB??

Perhaps the answer to your question isn't as obvious as your post implies. Maybe we need to take a look at context. The PATS were quite fortunate to face 2 rookie QBs with sub .500 teams. Whereas the Giants had to face a decent division foe in Dallas and take on the AFC favorite Broncos. Anyway, it doesn't matter which team appears in better shape right now. It only matters how the season ends for both teams. And at this point, to say which team will have a better season is pure speculation.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

The toughest thing about getting to the top is staying there

Pitt, Balt giants all having a tough time

Houston hasn't looked good but wwonk am more worried about being healthy at the end of the year 

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

This must be a trick question.  I'll get back to you later.