So proud of this team tonight.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: So proud of this team tonight.

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Crazy as it might sound, I like our chances to win the Super Bowl better now than I did before this game.  Yes, yes, I realize we just got beat at home, but this team showed some incredible heart tonight.  Down 31-3 mid-way through the 3rd quarter and they come back to tie it by mid 4th quarter?!  That was crazy!  The defense just ran out of gas, but I was so impressed with the way they responded after a first half that went as poorly as it possibly could have.  We will likely be playing on wild-card weekend now, but I really like our chances.  This team is mentally tough, and will use this bitter loss as more motivation moving forward.  Go Pats!!!

[/QUOTE]

So glad to see this post today!

I expected to find the board full of the usual whiners. I'm sure they will surface, but it's nice to know some fans still see the heart in that effort on a very off night.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: So proud of this team tonight.

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Crazy as it might sound, I like our chances to win the Super Bowl better now than I did before this game.  Yes, yes, I realize we just got beat at home, but this team showed some incredible heart tonight.  Down 31-3 mid-way through the 3rd quarter and they come back to tie it by mid 4th quarter?!  That was crazy!  The defense just ran out of gas, but I was so impressed with the way they responded after a first half that went as poorly as it possibly could have.  We will likely be playing on wild-card weekend now, but I really like our chances.  This team is mentally tough, and will use this bitter loss as more motivation moving forward.  Go Pats!!!

[/QUOTE]

So glad to see this post today!

I expected to find the board full of the usual whiners. I'm sure they will surface, but it's nice to know some fans still see the heart in that effort on a very off night.

[/QUOTE]

word

Sections
Shortcuts